Pre w/o purposes: RPM vs RPM+Drive vs Drive?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
For pre workout purposes only, which works best for energy/aggression/strength: RPM, RPM+Drive, or Drive? (say, for a total of 4 caps)

If you've tried different combinations, please reply with your exeperiences. I'm looking for a comparison between the options.

(Since Drive just came out and this will be for pre w/o only, initial impressions are welcome.)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For pre workout purposes only, which works best for energy/aggression/strength: RPM, RPM+Drive, or Drive? (say, for a total of 4 caps)

If you've tried different combinations, please reply with your exeperiences. I'm looking for a comparison between the options.

(Since Drive just came out and this will be for pre w/o only, initial impressions are welcome.)
Drive plus RPM (2 of each) is the best combo if you are ok with stims- the combo is unreal as a pre-workout as far as aggression, strength, and pumps!!

Drive (2-4 caps) by itself is great if you are sensitive to stims

RPM is great by itself also for aggression and energy- so the answer really is "all of the above"- it just depends on your stim tolerance...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I haven't tried Drive, but I would guess there would be synergism between Drive + RPM.

I am also looking forward to Drive, since it is Stim free.

As far as RPM. I love it, and I had my doubts about it when I heard all the hype. You will just have to find the right dosing for you. Unfortunately for me it was on the higher side.

Bier

Bier

Awards
I just ordered Drive and have been using RPM for last month ( 1 right after I wake up and 3 PWO ). If adding Drive will enhance RPM experience then I can't wait until I stack them together.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I've tried the RPM sample before and really liked how 4 caps felt.

The thing is that I workout in the evening (beginning at 8 or 9 some nights) after work and I don't want to be stimmed up all night long but I need something to kick my ass into gear after a long day of work.

I have a bottle of RPM as of right now, but will definitely need at least one more bottle of either RPM or Drive to cover me through my upcoming stack.

I'm going to try using just two caps of RPM before tonight's workout to gauge that for now. But hopefully this has provided you with more info about my situation.

I'll check back in with how 2 RPMs worked...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5 RPM solo for me is my sweet spot, but I can't do that before evening workouts. So for me 4 RPM solo is it for the night time, 5 for mornings.

Throw Drive in, and it's totally different. Nights I can do 2 drive and 2 RPM, mornings 2 Drive and 3 RPM and the energy and agression are similar to the solo RPM dosing. But the results are not the same between the two. RPM + Drive is WAY better. More strength, fuller muscles, and this is a boit preliminary, but some recomp too, it seems.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
5 RPM solo for me is my sweet spot, but I can't do that before evening workouts. So for me 4 RPM solo is it for the night time, 5 for mornings.

Throw Drive in, and it's totally different. Nights I can do 2 drive and 2 RPM, mornings 2 Drive and 3 RPM and the energy and agression are similar to the solo RPM dosing. But the results are not the same between the two. RPM + Drive is WAY better. More strength, fuller muscles, and this is a boit preliminary, but some recomp too, it seems.
Hey man! Long time no see...remember when you rescued me from the 1fast forums? haha

Anyway, so you still get a good kick from 2 RPM+2 Drive but can still get to sleep at night?

You say more strength, fullness, and possible recomp from the combo, but do you still get similar energy?

Because basically I'm looking to go hard and fast but for a short period of time.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember! :D

2+2 is great. If I was exhausted, it might not suffice, but I get up at 5:30AM, work 7-7, hit the gym by 8PM...and it's perfect. But that's only 'tired', not 'exhausted'.

Try it.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Those of you taking RPM does it really give you energy without the jitters? I dont drink coffee or use any stimulants since I dont like the way they make me feel but interested in trying RPM+Drive.

And another concern with RPM is the suppressed estrogen, anyone have any libido issues? I took Rebound Reloaded with Activate and my libido dropped fast. Replaced RR with Powerfull and everything was fine a week later. I know there different but maybe I already have low estrogen to begin with? Then again maybe taking Drive with RPM would help balance it out?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I remember! :D

2+2 is great. If I was exhausted, it might not suffice, but I get up at 5:30AM, work 7-7, hit the gym by 8PM...and it's perfect. But that's only 'tired', not 'exhausted'.

Try it.
Well, I missed my workout tonight because of stupid work.

Tomorrow I'm gonna try two RPM on their own in the morning before my workout. But in all likelihood, I will be placing my order tomorrow with a bottle of Drive in it so that I can do 2+2.

thanks again for the input

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those of you taking RPM does it really give you energy without the jitters? I dont drike coffee or use any stimulants since I dont like the way they make me feel but interested in trying RPM+Drive.

And another concern with RPM is the suppressed estrogen, anyone have any libido issues? I took Rebound Reloaded with Activate and my libido dropped fast. Replaced RR with Powerfull and everything was fine a week later. I know there different but maybe I already have low estrogen to begin with? Then again maybe taking Drive with RPM would help balance it out?
bwaahaaa, libido issues on rpm?

uh, no. the opposite, regardless of whether you add Drive or not. Drive + RPM = insane libido.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
its like this

Peanut butter sandwhich

Jelly sandwhich

or

peanut butter and jelly sandwhich

which would be the best ;)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great analogy OB! lol. I say if you are ok with stims, go with what Dirk said, 2 RPM's and 2 Drives, and add in more or less of RPM dependig on how much energy you want.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
My original plan was to run the 14 day log contest, run an aggressive dose and get a free bottle of drive to have another go around with it but I couldnt get a P.O.P. pic up in time. I wanted to run (6 caps ed) as my libido could use some help and I had big expectations after falling head over heals 4 RPM. Let me just say this stuff is pretty f-in amazing! I fealt a significant boost in libido the 1st day. My workout that day sucked (lots of stress at work) so I figured maybe it was only good for the ole mojo...nope, worked out the 2nd night and killed it. The srength, pumps, vascularity, and drive in the gym were similar to Rpm, but more pronounced. Rpm tends to keep me up all night and the effectiveness fades over time, I have to take a few days off for it to become effective again. Ive been on 6 caps ed for almost a week and it is only getting better with every w.o. I notice that my endurance, libido, and mood are all better on drive as well. Im 27, 215 lbs, 5'11, been working out seriosly for 9 years and ran various aas/ph/ps for a lil background. RPM is now my 2nd favorite non hormonal supp, drive is in catagory all its own in my mind, but I would bet mixing the would be incredible!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Thanks for the input guys.

I just had my workout on 2 RPM. I hate working out on the weekends, especially in the morning but I could still feel that 2 RPM would be enough energy for my evening workouts.

I think I just need a little more..."drive"...

Order is about to be placed and I guess I need to update my signature too!

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
bwaahaaa, libido issues on rpm?

uh, no. the opposite, regardless of whether you add Drive or not. Drive + RPM = insane libido.
Well thats good to hear, I figured if it suppresses estrogen libido would be effected. People said the same thing about stacking Activate+RR, libido would be high but my libido was the opposite.

Sorry last question, dont want to ask too many questions in JJC thread.
Has anyone experienced losing some body fat while also gaining weight when taking RPM+Drive?

Good luck JJC with your stack :cheers:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well thats good to hear, I figured if it suppresses estrogen libido would be effected. People said the same thing about stacking Activate+RR, libido would be high but my libido was the opposite.

Has anyone experienced losing some body fat while also gaining weight when taking RPM+Drive?

To early for me to tell, only a few days in, but DAMN I am sweating like a mad man, almost like on DNP. I am taking 6 caps a day. The sweats are unreal, love it. No strength or libido change yet. Forslean shoudl have been included in RPM, that would have been kick ass! Maybe for Version 2????? ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look, both RPM and Drive have Icariin, which is Horny Goat Weed extract. If you've read about that stuff, you'll know it has primarily been used for libido boosting. AN's extract is high potency, and you'll know it. ;)

Yes, I am. looking bigger, lifting more, but weighing less. The pinch test is looking good. I haven't changed my diet.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
used to do 5RPM in the pre-Drive days, then Drive came out and started at 2rpm 2drive, but have upped it to 3 and 3. the combo doesnt have the same level of aggression for me, but the focus is better and my endurance has skyrocketed. I can particulary feel the difference doing cardio, as I had done none for a couple of years and just started, and right of the bat ran for 50mins, when i expected to drag myself off the treadmill after 10...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Anabolics 1
Training Forum 31
Supplements 15
Supplements 28