Is only Formadrol for PCT good for Methyl 1A
- 10-04-2007, 11:29 AM
- 10-04-2007, 11:48 AM
Methyl 1-Alpha?!? - Which is basically M-T repackaged - Formadrol Is Not enough to bring you back. M-1A is pretty rough on the liver as well... Something legal - I cannot give that advice, I would just recommend you do a bit more research on the product before taking it. I know from my own experience that it took more than just Formadrol to bring back the natural flow of things. It light of recent problems, I will stray away from saying what you need, because "legally", you cannot obtain it. Sorry bro.
10-04-2007, 11:54 AM
10-04-2007, 11:55 AM
Methyl 1-D is just DHEA with a weak AI. It's fine to take, and Formadrol is suitable for PCT - although not really needed.
10-05-2007, 05:20 AM
10-05-2007, 05:34 AM
10-05-2007, 05:36 AM
I must break down M1A again??? sigh*
M1A = Methylated 1AD ---> 1AD ---> 1-test
3 weeks tops, 60mgs will be sufficient, 80mgs will have you lethargic and hating life.
10-05-2007, 08:28 AM
10-05-2007, 12:12 PM
10-05-2007, 01:20 PM
So if ur rats were to ingest M-T i would make sure they follow PCT with a SERM like tomox or tore, do your research find logs of past cycles similar the the ones u want to do to ur lab rats, m-t is nasty stuff i would stay away from it..
Similar Forum Threads
- By YoungBodyBuil in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2016, 07:59 PM
- By austin82388 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 16Last Post: 11-30-2008, 01:30 PM
- By Rabidpanda25 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 06-23-2008, 04:30 PM
- By akjose in forum Training ForumReplies: 31Last Post: 03-22-2008, 07:27 PM
- By kidracer69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 11:31 AM