Is only Formadrol for PCT good for Methyl 1A

kidracer69

Awards
I have a bottle of 1A left and also Formadrol and was wondering if its adequate for PCT?

I figure since its the same company it should be good and that serms will not be necessary.

If its not adequate is there anything legal I can take as PCT?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Methyl 1-Alpha?!? - Which is basically M-T repackaged - Formadrol Is Not enough to bring you back. M-1A is pretty rough on the liver as well... Something legal - I cannot give that advice, I would just recommend you do a bit more research on the product before taking it. I know from my own experience that it took more than just Formadrol to bring back the natural flow of things. It light of recent problems, I will stray away from saying what you need, because "legally", you cannot obtain it. Sorry bro.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Methyl 1-D is just DHEA with a weak AI. It's fine to take, and Formadrol is suitable for PCT - although not really needed.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Use a proper PCT for m1-t, including a real SERM. Search the board for research chem sponsors.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Methyl 1-Alpha?!? - Which is basically M-T repackaged - Formadrol Is Not enough to bring you back. M-1A is pretty rough on the liver as well... Something legal - I cannot give that advice, I would just recommend you do a bit more research on the product before taking it. I know from my own experience that it took more than just Formadrol to bring back the natural flow of things. It light of recent problems, I will stray away from saying what you need, because "legally", you cannot obtain it. Sorry bro.

Yeah, Methyl 1-Alpha is powerful stuff. I think it says on the bottle to only take for 2 weeks.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I must break down M1A again??? sigh*

lol!!

M1A = Methylated 1AD ---> 1AD ---> 1-test

3 weeks tops, 60mgs will be sufficient, 80mgs will have you lethargic and hating life.

kidracer69

Awards
Having a hard time finding stuff for research.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Having a hard time finding stuff for research.
Don't bother looking here because you won't find anything. Perhaps google or other boards will have what you're looking for.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So if ur rats were to ingest M-T i would make sure they follow PCT with a SERM like tomox or tore, do your research find logs of past cycles similar the the ones u want to do to ur lab rats, m-t is nasty stuff i would stay away from it..