Best supp to limit fatgain during a bulk

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I'm bulking with rPM and DRIVE and doing my best to limit fat, but I might as well get some help. What would you guys suggest?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
heres my recommendation. A Super clean diet :D. no supplement will keep fat from coming if you plan on dirty bulking with weight lost supplements. doesnt work that way. I dont think you need a fat lost supplement in my opinion on a bulk. I tried it, someone told me it hinders your gains, I saw it as well. clean diet = best way to limit fat.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
rpm should help with that to some extent, but other then that im thinking an anti-cort would be good, it wont hinder any gains like some fat burners might.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sesathin hands down. Perfect for use on a bulk.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
heres my recommendation. A Super clean diet :D. no supplement will keep fat from coming if you plan on dirty bulking with weight lost supplements. doesnt work that way. I dont think you need a fat lost supplement in my opinion on a bulk. I tried it, someone told me it hinders your gains, I saw it as well. clean diet = best way to limit fat.
i agree here to

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
My diet is pretty clean. The majority of my calories come from lean meats, oats, fruits/vegs and whole wheat bread. I understand diet is number 1...but I want to gain weight somewhat quickly, so I'm eating pretty far over maintinence. I'm looking for anything thatd be helpful. As far as anti-cort...whats the best one of these?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
haha gotta use all my resources...thanks for the help though

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Use a anti cort. Retain 2 is pretty popular round these parts. I liked it alot. It tok awhile to notcie near end but it did put up results.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Use a anti cort. Retain 2 is pretty popular round these parts. I liked it alot. It tok awhile to notcie near end but it did put up results.
thats the only thing ive used that seems to reduce fat while bulking. the I used x-lean however, i saw my mass of abdominal fat melt off. It wasnt to the point of seeing abs, but it was a big improvement.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
thats the only thing ive used that seems to reduce fat while bulking. the I used x-lean however, i saw my mass of abdominal fat melt off. It wasnt to the point of seeing abs, but it was a big improvement.
I almost went that route but everyone kept sayin Retain. I'm going X-Lean after this recompish stage though on my next mini bulk.
Savin money now to keep my options open.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Desides RPM / DRIVE... no other supplement - just get your macro's right. Between the two already online supplements, you should see an increase in LBF - and some shedding from the lower abdomen.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Desides RPM / DRIVE... no other supplement - just get your macro's right. Between the two already online supplements, you should see an increase in LBF - and some shedding from the lower abdomen.
Yea, i think you got a sic combo as it is. Maybe some P-Slin or Anabolic Pump? Not sure on the stackability though i know those 2 would help with carbs though.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Thanks all for the advice. I'll just stick with rPM and DRIVE and keep a strict hold on my calories. Its tough finding that perfect number that makes most of your gains LBM as opposed to fat. Ty for saving me some funds.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks all for the advice. I'll just stick with rPM and DRIVE and keep a strict hold on my calories. Its tough finding that perfect number that makes most of your gains LBM as opposed to fat. Ty for saving me some funds.
I would say a big deal is no carbs after 8 or so. some do 7. I started that and i noticed improvement right away. Its tough fighting the hunger issue as when i was on bulk iwould come hjome at 10 from work and have carbs like pasta, PB n J on whole wheat, etc. Now i adjusted and just put my carbs at 7ish and after its protein and some veggies.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I suggested that...me...ME....ME! haha just kidding i dont care. But yea def throw one of them into the already well thought stack.

GH10

Awards
I'm bulking with rPM and DRIVE and doing my best to limit fat, but I might as well get some help. What would you guys suggest?
Diet more than anything, BUT Bronchaid made by Bayer Pharmaceuticals along with your standard caffeine pill is light years ahead of anything on the market now, yes the old ECA stack. $25 or so for a months supply and its perfectly legal. Much better than the supposed "fat burners" that you see every company coming out with these days, IMO.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I'm sayin a cort control is worth it. Leviathin has nothign but good reviews and DCP is awesome too everyone says. They just ran a special as the 2 together. Theres is def alot to choose from ot there, hit up the log section for recomps and cuts. Best way to tell.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Sesathin. Yellowgold or gxr. x-lean or Lean Xtreme

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I almost went that route but everyone kept sayin Retain. I'm going X-Lean after this recompish stage though on my next mini bulk.
Savin money now to keep my options open.
Im currently using x-lean along with blue-up , and i am loving IBE'S x-lean. Although my diet is really clean and i do full body workouts on mon,wed,fri, I have now lost 15lbs and put on some great LBM using my current stack. I believe x-lean has helped me tremendously with my goals.

blue-up / x-lean / YG / xtend / smash

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
X-Lean is a wonderful product - hopefully it will be back up at the PLANET today! My sweet spot is 2 pre - 2 post= killer abs!

Im currently using x-lean along with blue-up , and i am loving IBE'S x-lean. Although my diet is really clean and i do full body workouts on mon,wed,fri, I have now lost 15lbs and put on some great LBM using my current stack. I believe x-lean has helped me tremendously with my goals.

blue-up / x-lean / YG / xtend / smash

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
IMO.
cort reducing supplements are most effective during a calorie restrictive phase as the stress of being in a calorie deficit causes body cortisol levels to rise.

during a bulk, where calorie intake is adequate, cortisol levels are naturally lower due to the lower stress levels. might be a waste of product.

i do like the idea of any nutrient re-partitioning supplements during a bulk like mentioned (YG, pslin, AP).

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sesamin and abliderate are a great repartioning combination. I used them together when cheating during a cut, with great results at limiting fat gain, even when drinking beer in large amounts, enjoying pizza, etc.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I have messed around with dosages too. I am currently trying to spread my dosages out throughout the day.....like this....

1 = morning
1 = afternoon
1 = preworkout
1 = postworkout.

seems to be working rather nicely too.

X-Lean is a wonderful product - hopefully it will be back up at the PLANET today! My sweet spot is 2 pre - 2 post= killer abs!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Dude have you tried watching your sugar?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about RAVAGE? LOL Has anyone else read their write-up? Man, that's the biggest bunch of BS!

Nick, in all seriousness - stick with RPM / DRIVE combo and watch your macro's. I mean you're trying to bulk, so try and stick to clean calories and watch how late you eat carbs. Bulking does cause some BF increase, but you can lesson it by a strict regimine of meals and smart snacks. Good luck to you brother!

bj22

Awards
does sesamin effect testosterone and gh like some claim or is that just bs? it seems like an effective product from what i have read around here.

since i am on the subject now, how do you guys dose it? also, should you take it with meals that don't contain efa, so it doesn't oxidize the good fats?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
havn't read any of the other posts, but I will give you the answer.

During a bulk you will be in a caloric surplus (I would hope). To limit fat gain, don't get lazy trying to meet your caloric mark for the day and make those cals clean. Biggest tendency during a bulk is to get dirty, don't do that and your fat gain will be minimal.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
havn't read any of the other posts, but I will give you the answer.

During a bulk you will be in a caloric surplus (I would hope). To limit fat gain, don't get lazy trying to meet your caloric mark for the day and make those cals clean. Biggest tendency during a bulk is to get dirty, don't do that and your fat gain will be minimal.
Amen. I'm off pretty much any processed food; this clean bulk is going well. I'm really loving Turkey Meatloaf, and I just had a massive omelette.

PS Haven't seen you post in a while Matt but I've probably been too busy with school. I'll check out your log in a bit, I'm running one right now too thats about to get some updating.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutrient repartitioners are ideal for this situation. Any form of ALA, AP, SesaThin, and ecdy, believe or not. My friends and I have used AP and ecdy during bulking and the fat gain is minimal and we have both put on more muscle than previous bulks.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Nutrient repartitioners are ideal for this situation. Any form of ALA, AP, SesaThin, and ecdy, believe or not. My friends and I have used AP and ecdy during bulking and the fat gain is minimal and we have both put on more muscle than previous bulks.
AP = Anabolic Pump? I love the Ecdy thread to BTW i am hopin there is more breakthrough so i may use in the future.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AP = Anabolic Pump? I love the Ecdy thread to BTW i am hopin there is more breakthrough so i may use in the future.
Yes, AP=Anabolic Pump. With the new supply coming via Nutra, hopefully everyone will try an adequate dose of ecdy. Ecdy was horribly overhyped when it first came out and many still have that bad taste in their mouths.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yes, AP=Anabolic Pump. With the new supply coming via Nutra, hopefully everyone will try an adequate dose of ecdy. Ecdy was horribly overhyped when it first came out and many still have that bad taste in their mouths.
Yea, i noticed in the thread dosing was under debate mostly. I will kep an eye out for that i might try to stack somehting like this thread along with an ecdy.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Nobody uses high dose CLA? The glut4's are great for a few weeks, but then they just seem to play out completely. Gotta add a real burner. The anti-corts do best on paper when dieting, and indeed muscle sparing is most punctuated when dieting, but fat reduction and reduction of fat storage are definitely still there when bulking, it is very apparent with higher doses. A general stim (anything with caffeine) is always a must too, dieting, bulking, whatever.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like most things, manufacturers tend to try and squeeze as little active into a product and charge as much as they can get away with.

That means when we try to bring something affordable AND effective out, we have to fight against the negative impressions people already have.

I am also a fan of super-high dose Methoxy/ipriflavone, which is another one of these.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I still say just keep your macro's right - and eat clean calories.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nobody uses high dose CLA? The glut4's are great for a few weeks, but then they just seem to play out completely. Gotta add a real burner. The anti-corts do best on paper when dieting, and indeed muscle sparing is most punctuated when dieting, but fat reduction and reduction of fat storage are definitely still there when bulking, it is very apparent with higher doses. A general stim (anything with caffeine) is always a must too, dieting, bulking, whatever.
What do you call high dose? 6-9g?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was doing that earlier in my cut, somehow right now with taking the 45g of fish oil, I'm not taking the cla. I should I guess :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was doing that earlier in my cut, somehow right now with taking the 45g of fish oil, I'm not taking the cla. I should I guess :D
Fish oil + CLA...yeah, you should be. Make it happen.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Man that sounds like a lotta fish oil though. You take the Vit.A reduced form? I'd be scared to dose the regular stuff that high for too long. That over 40,000iu Vit.A/d in that much fish oil probably. That might piss off your liver after awhile. :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Research is also promising that luecine, in nice doses helps control fat gain in periods of excess calories.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help everyone. I'll just tighten my diet a bit now...see where I am in 30 days.

Thanks again for all the suggestions