Now foods Resveratrol

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any feed back on this that has tried it?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what kind of feedback you're looking for, but I always include it in my PCT. Great product for the price...

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what kind of feedback you're looking for, but I always include it in my post cycle therapy. Great product for the price...
I am basically wanting to use it for its anti-e properties. I just might wait and see if NP will release it in bulk.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
It is expensive.
I did 6 bottles + 1 bottle of DS GXR (for the Q analogs), it was probably the most noticeable sup I ever did.

Giant nutrition has a much better price on a Resveretrol product, I would do that in the future. Alternative is Primordial Performance's Dermacrine Sustain, which has some positive feedback.

But yeah the now brand works just fine and has other goodies in it.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
It is expensive.
I did 6 bottles + 1 bottle of DS GXR (for the Q analogs), it was probably the most noticeable sup I ever did.

Giant nutrition has a much better price on a Resveretrol product, I would do that in the future. Alternative is Primordial Performance's Dermacrine Sustain, which has some positive feedback.

But yeah the now brand works just fine and has other goodies in it.
What did you notice on this supp regimen? Any boost in sex drive or drying out effects from it being an anti-e?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
There is some talk about NP carrying this in bulk. I hope this happens soon.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I am basically wanting to use it for its anti-e properties. I just might wait and see if NP will release it in bulk.
I'm interested in these properties myself, id be sweet if they do get it in bulk.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in these properties myself, id be sweet if they do get it in bulk.
Yeah, I was going to order some from somewhere else, but I am just going to hold out until Nutra gets it.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
For right now I can't find a better deal than giant's. I wish NP would get something in that is similar. I hate going to giant and spending XX on shipping just to get that one product, even though I really like it.

Naven

Awards
For right now I can't find a better deal than giant's. I wish NP would get something in that is similar. I hate going to giant and spending XX on shipping just to get that one product, even though I really like it.
Well, since Geranamine is now available, you could throw a bottle of that on the order, too ;)

sweetdaddy

Awards
is there any reason you couldn't bust open some resveratrol caps and add them to a transdermal carrier?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Does anyone have any feed back on this that has tried it?
I like NOW, and I tried their Res product. Not sure if the dosing was correct and how the BA is, so can't provide any great feedback as of yet.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
What did you notice on this supp regimen? Any boost in sex drive or drying out effects from it being an anti-e?
I did not notice any drying out, but I was doing cissus at the time so I might not have noticed.

Huge boost to sex drive, morning woods, muscle fullness, motivation.

Bad sides are what i call "funny grumps" or snideness.

Basicly makes me crack a lot of mean jokes, but not really angry just snide... hard to explain being angry while still being happy lol, good motivation and not really a problem if you have understanding friends.

sweetdaddy

Awards
I did not notice any drying out, but I was doing cissus at the time so I might not have noticed.

Basicly makes me crack a lot of mean jokes, but not really angry just snide... hard to explain being angry while still being happy lol, good motivation and not really a problem if you have understanding friends.

what does were you running?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established

I have been trying to drink around 2 classes of red wine ED and I notice an increased libido. I did not notice anything with the wal-mart resveratrol crap and I was dosing about 6 per day. I am convinced that there is something else in wine that makes the resveratrol more bio-available.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I

I think its kind of an alpha male thing. I notice I mess with people more when my test levels are boosted. Alot to do with increased confidence Im guessing.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, some people handle this type of attitude better than others, I think next time I run a test boosting program I will get some phenibut... Although if I stop running phenibut I seem to get a huge dopamine rebound which makes me tweaked out... Maybe some theanine or something.... ideas?