Fish Oil/Fat loss

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
A few questions here. I take fish oil three times a day. I've noticed I have been sweating at night a lot more and my sweat has a different "funky" smell than normal. Could this be the fish oil. I am on TRT so it could be my E-2 has jumped a bit, but the smell is what made me think fish oil.

Also, I do eat right and drink roughly 80 to 90oz of water a day. I've put on 20lbs of bulk in the last four months. I am looking for a fat burner to help me trim down. I do not do well with Yahimbe or a lot of caffeine. Any Suggestions? I've read about X-Lean, but what exaclty does reducing Cortisol do or what is cortisol?

On the good side I am going to order 3 bottles of RPM next pay check. Looking forward to some killer workouts.

Other supps I take----Maca--1 tsp twice a day
----Multi vitamen--am
----Creatine-before and after workout
-----Protein
----Horny Goat weed-Only for the Icariin
though, will cut this once I get RPM.
----Zinc at night--50mg.

Thanks guys.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
As far as fish oils go, my sweats never smelled. i was up there on it too and never noticed any change.

You have a pretty good supp line up it looks like. Alot of people like the DCP+Leviathin stack, not sure on ingredients though.
RPM will def help out.
X-Lean has gotten some good reviews.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
A few questions here. I take fish oil three times a day. I've noticed I have been sweating at night a lot more and my sweat has a different "funky" smell than normal. Could this be the fish oil. I am on TRT so it could be my E-2 has jumped a bit, but the smell is what made me think fish oil.

Also, I do eat right and drink roughly 80 to 90oz of water a day. I've put on 20lbs of bulk in the last four months. I am looking for a fat burner to help me trim down. I do not do well with Yahimbe or a lot of caffeine. Any Suggestions? I've read about X-Lean, but what exaclty does reducing Cortisol do or what is cortisol?

On the good side I am going to order 3 bottles of RPM next pay check. Looking forward to some killer workouts.

Other supps I take----Maca--1 tsp twice a day
----Multi vitamen--am
----Creatine-before and after workout
-----Protein
----Horny Goat weed-Only for the Icariin
though, will cut this once I get RPM.
----Zinc at night--50mg.

Thanks guys.
This may sound strange, but I notice these effects when I'm on cycle. I definatley sweat more, which is normal I suppose, but I do notice a distinct odor when on cycle. It doesn't really stink, but its just different. I always chalked it up to "old workout clothes" but you may be on to something. I'll have to do some research on this one. Maybe it has something to do with pheramones.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
If you don't like supplements with caffeine in it, some great choices are dcp, thyrotabs, green tea extract.

For appetite suppressants,if that is your issue, zappetite or red acid might be a good choice to. 5htp works but will zonk you out.

Those are all pretty much able to be taken any time during the day, and don't have a lot of side effects to accompany them.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replys. I appreciate. I do not mind Caffeine, heck I drink a couple cups every morning once I get to work. I just do not want too much of it. If get too much caffeine I get the shakes, which I guess is normal for most people, I just think my threshold is a little lower than most when it comes to caffiene. I am currently researching DCP, X-Lean, and Lean Extreme. Still learning about Cortisol though. Now I'm not the brightest bulb in the room but as for as I can tell Cortisol is a fat, which deals with stress and tends to be more around the stomach. If I'm wrong fill free to say so. Thanks again.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A bodybuilder should be drinking at least 128 oz. (1 gallon) of water per day.

How does your sweat smell, and what sort of training are you doing that's causing you to sweat? Training too hard will cause the muscle tissues to break down into ammonia, which will leak out your pores when you sweat. It doesn't smell pretty. :D

There's actually been some studies on Fish oil + Sesamin showing that the two have a synergistic effect on fat burning. So that's my recommendation for fatloss. It's cheap, it's effective, and it's healthy.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol 1 gallon a day!!! I'm up to 2.5-3!!After all it is essential so that protein synthesis can occur properly!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol 1 gallon a day!!! I'm up to 2.5-3!!After all it is essential so that protein synthesis can occur properly!
ok!!! cool!!!! trhanks for that tip!!!! i didnt know that!!!! ill try drinking 7 gallons ed now!!!!!!!!!

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I agree I do need to drink more water. I drink about 80oz right now. I'll increase it. What do you guys think a Leviathan with RPM? I've been reading alot about it, sounds pretty good. I surprised it is not sold as a libido ehancer--DIM to lower E2, Vitex lowers Prolactin, Yohimbe and T to raise Tesotserone. Sounds pretty good. Any thoughts?