Leviathan, DCP from RPN & Megadose of X-Lean - AnabolicMinds.com

Leviathan, DCP from RPN & Megadose of X-Lean

  1. New Member
    gwilym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    131

    Leviathan, DCP from RPN & Megadose of X-Lean


    I have posted this in the palo-alto forum, but thought to get more response here - so apologies for the duplicate.

    I am thinking of running a stack of Leviathan, DCP from RPN, and then a megadose of 6 - 8 caps per day of X-Lean.

    Whats the thoughts on this? Too much?

    BTW i am 23 yrs, 252lbs, 26% bf (approx)
    Diet will be based around clean-bulking just over maintenance.
    Training is full body weights 3 times per week, boxing for 1 hour twice.

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    Is Cortisol a problem for you?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. New Member
    gwilym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    131

    Well the majority of my fat is held over the abs and love handles, i have a very pronounced ledge of fat if you guess what i mean starting a few inches above the pubic region, all the way up to my lower chest.
    I have a particularly stressful job also.
    So all in all, i beleive it could be, however right now i dont know for sure.

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807

    Too big of a reduction in cortisol wouldn't be beneficial either, perhaps start off with the recommended dosage for all of them and see how you go.

    Are you still bulking? I would go on a caloric deficit to get the fat loss happening.

  5. New Member
    gwilym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    131

    yea, i was planning on tapering up on the x-lean and then tapering back down again. I haev read a few reviews of the megadosing that sound pretty impressive.
    I will just be taking regular does of the other 2
    i wont be bulking, however i want to stay around maintenance levels of calories, if not slightly over so my training doesnt suffer at all, and my boxing training is still usefull

  6. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    32270

    cortisol is a stress hormone. It's usually located on your lower abdominal and hangs out. X-lean on regular dosages will help you see a huge reduction in cortisol itself. I dont think theirs a need for megadosing like AB said. and as far as results, diet will most likely determine results but im pretty sure you'll start to lean out slowly on that stack. Just dont O.D on the x-lean in my opinion if your cortisol levels are high enough, regular dosages will be suffice to see some noticable results.

  7. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2082

    Quote Originally Posted by gwilym View Post
    yea, i was planning on tapering up on the x-lean and then tapering back down again. I haev read a few reviews of the megadosing that sound pretty impressive.
    I will just be taking regular does of the other 2
    i wont be bulking, however i want to stay around maintenance levels of calories, if not slightly over so my training doesnt suffer at all, and my boxing training is still usefull
    As far as your Megadosing idea, I kinda like it...X-lean imho is on the under side of dosing I wouldn't go up to 8 caps, but 6 imo is perfect.

    I would watch your cals, if you plan to lose fat --- its very very hard to to in a surplus...your cals would have to be absolutely spotless, which everybody THINKS theirs are, but the reality is far different.

    I would AT LEAST eat maintenance, if not under...I would venture to say if the drive is there you could at least maintain your strength if not maybe increase in some areas....ive seen it done many many times with this stack.

  8. New Member
    gwilym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    131

    yea thats the idea, im going for more of a slow recomp, rather than extreme fat loss. The fat on my lower abs defiantly sticks out lol. How about normal doing for the first month to deep my feet in, and then increase the X-lean in second month if the results are coming, just not too quickly.
    I would still like to gain strength and fitness during this time and i dont mind sacrificing a bit of the speed of fat loss for this.
    Plus it'll be easier to maintain then.

  9. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2082

    Quote Originally Posted by gwilym View Post
    yea thats the idea, im going for more of a slow recomp, rather than extreme fat loss. The fat on my lower abs defiantly sticks out lol. How about normal doing for the first month to deep my feet in, and then increase the X-lean in second month if the results are coming, just not too quickly.
    I would still like to gain strength and fitness during this time and i dont mind sacrificing a bit of the speed of fat loss for this.
    Plus it'll be easier to maintain then.
    Yeh I like your thought process. Would just stay at least at maintenance if not a little under...you can still gain strength and get fit like this.

  10. Senior Member
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    As far as your Megadosing idea, I kinda like it...X-lean imho is on the under side of dosing I wouldn't go up to 8 caps, but 6 imo is perfect.

    I would watch your cals, if you plan to lose fat --- its very very hard to to in a surplus...your cals would have to be absolutely spotless, which everybody THINKS theirs are, but the reality is far different.

    I would AT LEAST eat maintenance, if not under...I would venture to say if the drive is there you could at least maintain your strength if not maybe increase in some areas....ive seen it done many many times with this stack.



    I would get the DCP/Leviathan stack whilst it is still on sale, I'm really not sure how long it will last.

  11. New Member
    gwilym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    131

    I looked already and it doesnt look like theres any left in the sale oh well

  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    Quote Originally Posted by gwilym View Post
    I looked already and it doesnt look like theres any left in the sale oh well
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1...han-stack.html
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. New Member
    gwilym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    131

    Yea thanks, Im trying to add them to the shopping cart, but they're coming up in red which means they're unavailable to ship, so i guess they've run outta stock.

  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    Quote Originally Posted by gwilym View Post
    Yea thanks, Im trying to add them to the shopping cart, but they're coming up in red which means they're unavailable to ship, so i guess they've run outta stock.
    I know they have plenty of DCP stock. Let me email Darren.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. New Member
    gwilym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    131

    OK thanks mate, thats great.

  16. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    136885

    Actually, we only had 1 left over DCP in stock, so I will definitely need more stock, Dsade. I will email you the order now.

    In the mean time, we are allowing this product/stack to be purchased on back-order. Once we receive the needed stock, we will ship out your order, ASAP. DCP sales so well, it seems impossible to keep the product in stock; the same deal with the DCP/Leviathan Stack.

    I was able to make up one stack, so you better act quick before someone else jumps on it!

    Thanks for your patience and business!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  17. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2082

    I would love to hear from some of the purchasers how their results are coming along with this stack...


    Any takers?

  18. New Member
    JohnnyBGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    211
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    207

    I've been using a variation of this stack. I started with a low dose of x-lean and 2 leviathan per day. Since then I have added DCP at 6 per day, ramped up my x-lean dose to 5 per day, and kept the leviathan at 2 per day. I've also been doing LOTS of cardio. I weighed 209 in late August when this started. I'm now down to 195! I believe the combination of a strict diet, weight workouts with compound exercises, and persistent cardio has made this stack so successful. I still don't have the sought after 6 pack. I've never been able to shed that last layer. I'm planning on continuing this current training program because of its excellent recomp effect, at least until it gets cold here on the east coast. Yeah man, I'm really pleased with the swift results I've seen on this stack.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 04:03 PM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 11:10 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 12:06 PM
  4. What can i expect from my PCT consisting of...
    By freakboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2005, 05:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in