need some advice

mjaguilar10

Awards
hey guys well here goes.... i am currently 5'11 275 lbs... i am currently playin football for a semi-pro team here where i live.... i want to drop some weight and get stronger at the same time, i just started dieting my diet consists of lots of tuna no mayo, grilled chicken , salmon, and pb sandwiches on wheat bread, raisin bran cereal with skim milk and lots of fruits....... i need advice on what else i can add to my diet or take off of it to help me achieve my goal of 230 lbs by the time the season starts in january 08... i want to be quicker on the field and also most importantly i want to start livin a healthier lifestyle... my workouts include runs for 25 minutes a day and lifting every other day..... please help me out with some advice......

cameronjames

Awards
Hello,

You should have to control you diet and increase your workout time, If your body have some fat then try ZIP IT! for fat burner supplement, I take my supplements from there, and got much help..

Thanks!!

cameronjames

Last edited by a moderator:
edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
So you want to lose 45 lbs in 3 months? That's 15 lbs a month or 3.75lbs a week. That may or may not be possible. Eating right and cardio is where its at. 6 meals a day 400-500 calories per meal, plenty of water and lots of cardio, maybe 45 minutes to an hour a day. You need to create a serious calorie deficit. Be careful with running too long. You want to get your heartrate in the fat burning zone which is between 60 and 75% of your max heartrate. Any higher than that is an aerobic workout which is good for your heart but doesn't burn as much fat. Fast walking or the bike might be better for someone your size.

You could take a product like RPM by Applied Neutriceuticals to aid you, but you will definately need to eat right and exercise hard. Maybe take an anti Cortisol product like X-Lean too.

Anyone else want to chime in?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It's going to take some serious dedication to drop that much weight that fast, however it is possible. The tricky part is that we don't want you to lose performance..strength, speed, power etc while you are dieting.

fitday.com can aid you in tracking your calories in and out. Bobo, our commander and chief can also aid you as he is an excellent trainer.