• DiCreatine Malate

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to know which 2 would be the best creatines for strength and energy, if taken pre-workout? tell my why you feel this way? pick 1, then tell me the other that yo think would be next best ! or if you think 1 is better for strength and 1 is better for energy tell me?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
intramuscular creatine levels have been found higher if taken postworkout rather than preworkout. I've tried it both ways just for kicks and i definitely like it postworkout better.

To answer your question though, my greatest gains on creatine were with SizeOn (gluconate), but i used it post, not during my workout. What a rebel.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
intramuscular creatine levels have been found higher if taken postworkout rather than preworkout. I've tried it both ways just for kicks and i definitely like it postworkout better.

To answer your question though, my greatest gains on creatine were with SizeOn (gluconate), but i used it post, not during my workout. What a rebel.
i posed this question because i wanted to make my own pre-workout drink somewhat. i just thought i might be able to make a cheaper pre-wo drink.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I've had a good run now with bulk gluconate, neovar (CEE), and kreaceps (kre-alkalyn).

When I'm budgeting, I'll probably go bulk gluconate. If money doesn't matter, I'll probably pick neovar.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wanna try DiCreatine Malate, but so far i am liking NEOVAR(cee). Never tried any other forms.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I've had a good run now with bulk gluconate, neovar (CEE), and kreaceps (kre-alkalyn).

When I'm budgeting, I'll probably go bulk gluconate. If money doesn't matter, I'll probably pick neovar.
very cool! i have tryed the cee stuff, i hate it! i think its a bunch of junk!! blah

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
very cool! i have tryed the cee stuff, i hate it! i think its a bunch of junk!! blah
I was very skeptical of CEE, but when I started neovar straight after kreaceps, my gains continued on and in some cases were better gains than before. Maybe it would be a better product with a different type of creatine, I don't know, but it's a solid product either way.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I was very skeptical of CEE, but when I started neovar straight after kreaceps, my gains continued on and in some cases were better gains than before. Maybe it would be a better product with a different type of creatine, I don't know, but it's a solid product either way.
very cool! i think that maybe its the other products in the neovar with the cee that make it great!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Its the Banaba!

very cool! i think that maybe its the other products in the neovar with the cee that make it great!
As far as NeoVar goes...I personally think it is the best pill form creatine formula opposite Controlled Labs Green Bulge. However, the reason that the NeoVar is so effective is its' key ingredient Banaba extract....that is what helps give you the monster pumps from the stuff because banaba allows you to take in more carbs, thus helping you blow up your muscles so to speak making them feel full. IMHO, the CEE by itself doesn't have **** on Creatine Gluconate, or Creatine mono for that matter, but than again that is just my opinion.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I'd vote for Creatine Gluconate as I got pretty decent results with size on but I voted for monohydrate as it is the only time tested creatine out there.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
As far as NeoVar goes...I personally think it is the best pill form creatine formula opposite Controlled Labs Green Bulge. However, the reason that the NeoVar is so effective is its' key ingredient Banaba extract....that is what helps give you the monster pumps from the stuff because banaba allows you to take in more carbs, thus helping you blow up your muscles so to speak making them feel full. IMHO, the CEE by itself doesn't have **** on Creatine Gluconate, or Creatine mono for that matter, but than again that is just my opinion.
do the have a patent on that ? why dont mre companies put that in there stuff?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
No patent!

do the have a patent on that ? why dont mre companies put that in there stuff?
To be honest with you, I can not understand why more companies are not using banaba extract....I think they are quite foolish for not using it. As far as AN having a patent on it....No, as far as I know!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
To be honest with you, I can not understand why more companies are not using banaba extract....I think they are quite foolish for not using it. As far as AN having a patent on it....No, as far as I know!
dude thats crazy!!!! omg more companies should! i wonder if i can find it in bulk?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Shoot me a pm!

dude thats crazy!!!! omg more companies should! i wonder if i can find it in bulk?
You can find it in bulk, but bulk powders are harder to get a hold of. However you can find it capped at cheap prices...I use a banaba extract that is standardized at 2% Corosolic acid and yeah I've noticed the nice effects of the banaba. If you want a recommendation on where to look shoot me a pm.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
glucanate in my oppn is wa better then ethyl ester