0 0%
  • DiCreatine Malate

3 12.00%

which is the best?

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

which is the best?

I wanted to know which 2 would be the best creatines for strength and energy, if taken pre-workout? tell my why you feel this way? pick 1, then tell me the other that yo think would be next best ! or if you think 1 is better for strength and 1 is better for energy tell me?

2. Advanced Member

intramuscular creatine levels have been found higher if taken postworkout rather than preworkout. I've tried it both ways just for kicks and i definitely like it postworkout better.

To answer your question though, my greatest gains on creatine were with SizeOn (gluconate), but i used it post, not during my workout. What a rebel.
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I used bulk Gluconate post-WO for a while and liked it, but who knows if it was really doing anything or not. Micronized creatine is what I would do
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The G Train View Post
    intramuscular creatine levels have been found higher if taken postworkout rather than preworkout. I've tried it both ways just for kicks and i definitely like it postworkout better.

To answer your question though, my greatest gains on creatine were with SizeOn (gluconate), but i used it post, not during my workout. What a rebel.
    i posed this question because i wanted to make my own pre-workout drink somewhat. i just thought i might be able to make a cheaper pre-wo drink.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Bump
  6. Advanced Member

I've had a good run now with bulk gluconate, neovar (CEE), and kreaceps (kre-alkalyn).

When I'm budgeting, I'll probably go bulk gluconate. If money doesn't matter, I'll probably pick neovar.
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wanna try DiCreatine Malate, but so far i am liking NEOVAR(cee). Never tried any other forms.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    I've had a good run now with bulk gluconate, neovar (CEE), and kreaceps (kre-alkalyn).

When I'm budgeting, I'll probably go bulk gluconate. If money doesn't matter, I'll probably pick neovar.
    very cool! i have tryed the cee stuff, i hate it! i think its a bunch of junk!! blah
  9. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    very cool! i have tryed the cee stuff, i hate it! i think its a bunch of junk!! blah
    I was very skeptical of CEE, but when I started neovar straight after kreaceps, my gains continued on and in some cases were better gains than before. Maybe it would be a better product with a different type of creatine, I don't know, but it's a solid product either way.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    I was very skeptical of CEE, but when I started neovar straight after kreaceps, my gains continued on and in some cases were better gains than before. Maybe it would be a better product with a different type of creatine, I don't know, but it's a solid product either way.
    very cool! i think that maybe its the other products in the neovar with the cee that make it great!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

10g CEE ed. 5g prewo, 5postwo
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    10g CEE ed. 5g prewo, 5postwo
    how much did u gain off of it ?
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Exclamation Its the Banaba!

very cool! i think that maybe its the other products in the neovar with the cee that make it great!
    As far as NeoVar goes...I personally think it is the best pill form creatine formula opposite Controlled Labs Green Bulge. However, the reason that the NeoVar is so effective is its' key ingredient Banaba extract....that is what helps give you the monster pumps from the stuff because banaba allows you to take in more carbs, thus helping you blow up your muscles so to speak making them feel full. IMHO, the CEE by itself doesn't have **** on Creatine Gluconate, or Creatine mono for that matter, but than again that is just my opinion.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  14. New Member

I'd vote for Creatine Gluconate as I got pretty decent results with size on but I voted for monohydrate as it is the only time tested creatine out there.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    As far as NeoVar goes...I personally think it is the best pill form creatine formula opposite Controlled Labs Green Bulge. However, the reason that the NeoVar is so effective is its' key ingredient Banaba extract....that is what helps give you the monster pumps from the stuff because banaba allows you to take in more carbs, thus helping you blow up your muscles so to speak making them feel full. IMHO, the CEE by itself doesn't have **** on Creatine Gluconate, or Creatine mono for that matter, but than again that is just my opinion.
    do the have a patent on that ? why dont mre companies put that in there stuff?
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Exclamation No patent!

do the have a patent on that ? why dont mre companies put that in there stuff?
    To be honest with you, I can not understand why more companies are not using banaba extract....I think they are quite foolish for not using it. As far as AN having a patent on it....No, as far as I know!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    To be honest with you, I can not understand why more companies are not using banaba extract....I think they are quite foolish for not using it. As far as AN having a patent on it....No, as far as I know!
    dude thats crazy!!!! omg more companies should! i wonder if i can find it in bulk?
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Exclamation Shoot me a pm!

dude thats crazy!!!! omg more companies should! i wonder if i can find it in bulk?
    You can find it in bulk, but bulk powders are harder to get a hold of. However you can find it capped at cheap prices...I use a banaba extract that is standardized at 2% Corosolic acid and yeah I've noticed the nice effects of the banaba. If you want a recommendation on where to look shoot me a pm.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

glucanate in my oppn is wa better then ethyl ester

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which is the best FAT LOSS stack among....
    By freakabe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 06:52 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 12:19 AM
  3. Which is the best MRP/protein bar on the market?
    By jjohn in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 02:49 PM
  4. Which is the best?
    By lobbylobsterman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 11:18 AM
  5. Which is the best Libido Herb?
    By arlowf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 12:01 PM