whats the strongest hdh supp

Status
Not open for further replies.
sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
ok dude whats up with all your threads? one thread you start to ask if you can take HGH and test on the same day, then you start a thread about this, and there's a few more too i can list them if you want.

My point is if you really want help, making threads that contradict themselves no one is gonna take you seriously or answer your questions.

if your serious, and we don't mind helping around here, ask some straight forward questions preferably in one thread and provide some stats about yourself.

start now.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok dude whats up with all your threads? one thread you start to ask if you can take HGH and test on the same day, then you start a thread about this, and there's a few more too i can list them if you want.

My point is if you really want help, making threads that contradict themselves no one is gonna take you seriously or answer your questions.

if your serious, and we don't mind helping around here, ask some straight forward questions preferably in one thread and provide some stats about yourself.

start now.

:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established

start now.
Pretty sure you can guess the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.