BCAA powder

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys suggest mixing nutraplnate bcaa powder with? i really cannot choke this stuff down at all and might just sell it off. Any suggestions?

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
what do you guys suggest mixing nutraplnate bcaa powder with? i really cannot choke this stuff down at all and might just sell it off. Any suggestions?

Try the propel drink mix. It comes in single serving packets.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
have u tried capping? the old formula was too fine and hard to cap, but the new version's more coarse and might be worth a shot.

personally, i use a tbsp and oj :woohoo: .

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I think everyone will agree tea is the best way. Alot of times i use iced tea packets or the stuff you dump in the jug for just about any flavoring or chaser on supps. It works very very well.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Crystal Light or the Wal-Mart version will mask the taste of anything.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I mix Dextrose, Waxy Maize and Creatine and BCAA's for my after workout shake. The dextrose helps make it sweet and the taste ain't too bad. The waxy maize is from true protein and I get the fruit punch flavor without a sweetner. Taste like fruit punch when I mix it with everything else.

chewball

chewball

Awards
I just toss a tablespoon down the hatch chased with water. It doesn't taste that bad this way for some reason (compared to mixing it) and is easy when you get used to it.