what should i do?

shotinty

Awards
Im 6'1 220 pounds looking for somthing to help me build up to 50 pounds of muscle and burn fat at the same time. new to this so dont know what to do.
Thanks

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im 6'1 220 pounds looking for somthing to help me build up to 50 pounds of muscle and burn fat at the same time. new to this so dont know what to do.
Thanks
Bro, Muscletech makes Nitro-Tech and Cell-Tech, pick up the hardcore versions, they say they add 14lbs of muscle in like 2 weeks each.. so you got like 28lbs right there, run that for a month, you got 54lbs of muscle... Stack those with some Hydorxycut hardcore, and you'll "be more shredded than you have ever been in your life" and make sure you don't shake the bottles cuz the ingredients are pretty high profile.. might explode or something. You should be set dude.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Bro, Muscletech makes Nitro-Tech and Cell-Tech, pick up the hardcore versions, they say they add 14lbs of muscle in like 2 weeks each.. so you got like 28lbs right there, run that for a month, you got 54lbs of muscle... Stack those with some Hydorxycut hardcore, and you'll "be more shredded than you have ever been in your life" and make sure you don't shake the bottles cuz the ingredients are pretty high profile.. might explode or something. You should be set dude.
lol too funny :rofl:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks
First thing, start an account at fitday www.fitday.com and start tracking what you take in, so you can get an idea of both overall calorie count, as well as the split. Get to over 1g/protein per lb of bodyweight, and eat as "cleanly" as you can. this means complex carbs instead of simple, and healthy fats (olive oil rather than bacon grease)

Then start looking at different workout schemes, and pick one to train solidly with, and then rotate into different workout schemes every 6-8 weeks. Doing just that will get you a long piece of the way there

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: :goodpost:

shotinty

Awards
I was looking into the anabolic xtreme mass fx or superdrol what do yall think about that stuff

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
just to let you know, 50 pounds of muscles takes YEARS of work. dont think you can add on 50 pounds with those dumbbell bicep curls you do day in and day out.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
And get The Strap by Fizogen. Also get some SDI-Labs cause that's the Legal Steroids.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks
1st thing I would do is break up this goal in to smaller increments. Your kind of shooting high with this one.

for example:

Id like to add 10 pounds of lean mass by the end of the year

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was looking into the anabolic xtreme mass fx or superdrol what do yall think about that stuff
Forget superdrol, thats not where you start, as its a very dangerous compound. Really first work out getting diet and workouts under control.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forget superdrol, thats not where you start, as its a very dangerous compound. Really first work out getting diet and workouts under control.
You deserve an award or something for all the contribution you put in on this forum.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Thanks

Your goals are rather ambitious. 50 pounds of muscle may or may not even be genetically possible for you. Even if it is, it will take years of work.

Focus on the diet, nutrition and exercise science parts of AM.

There's no pill you can take to reach the goals you've set for yourself. If there was, everyone would look like a bodybuilding monster. Slow and steady progress is achievable.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I highly recommend this:

1. Workout hard - There are many different workout regimes, many that work well. Generally: Strength training is in the 6 rep range / Bodybuilding in the 8-10 rep range. - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )

2. Fast Efficient Workouts = 1hr - This is not hard and fast but studies have shown that Cortisol rises after 1hr

3. Protein shake immediately after workout and then protein meal with carbs etc within 1hr

4. Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide. Both before and after workout.

5. Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc and then solid food meal. Carbs tapered down from morning to evening and fats tapered up from morning to evening. Protein is a constant.

6. Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )

7. Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - a) Multivitamin / B complex b) Whey protein c) creatine e) Test boosters / stacks etc

Most importantly do you see the order of these things?

Exercises: Compound movements i.e. two arm two leg exercises.

1. Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.

2. Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two, if you can do 15, add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and excellent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze

3. Leg press

4. Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.

5. Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.

This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Good post Neo. Not the first time you've had to post that one ey.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:D no too true. I did look through many posts and try to filter it down to the most common basics that are tried and true.....you're pretty much looking at six months of magazines / talking to people / reading many many threads on forums to gain the knowledge you need for two years of BB'ing right there in that post :toofunny:

Much Love,

Neoborn

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D no too true. I did look through many posts and try to filter it down to the most common basics that are tried and true.....you're pretty much looking at six months of magazines / talking to people / reading many many threads on forums to gain the knowledge you need for two years of BB'ing right there in that post :toofunny:

Much Love,

Neoborn
You should include before and after photos of yourself ;)