Epi on off days

herkfsu

Awards
I am currently on an Epi cycle and am on 40mg a week. I was wondering if there would be much downside to lowering the dosage to 20mg on off days. Are there much advantages to keeping dosage high when you are not working out. It seems like it would just increase sides like hair loss and prostate problems. Thanks for the info.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
im trying to find the post about pulsing epi, but the IBE forum section is gone...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't understand the question. You only take in 40mg a week, but want to "lower" the dosage to 20mg on off days? How much were you taking in originally? If you are taking in more than 20mg on off days right now, say 30mg, how are you only getting in 40mg a week? Maybe someone else can chime in; I'm no expert in this pulsing stuff. Never took interest.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
I think you would just get less gains by lowering the doseage from 40mg to 20mg on off days. You may get less sides...but you might get more due to the hormonal fluctuation b/t workout and nonworkout days. I'd stick with the same dose maybe bump it up weekly if needed. But to answer your question; your body is still repairing and assimilating protein
->muscle tissue on the days you dont workout....and anabolics amplify this.

-Soma

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So youre goin to go from pulse to a full cycle at half dose is what it seems. Also, this would be waste.
Either cycle or pulse, make up your mind ahead of time next time. You got a PCT ready? If you cycle you climb up i think Epi is often 20/20/30/40 or something along those line. There have been people going way over that though or running 30/40 allthe way 4 weeks.

Something like Epistane pulse with Diesel Test on off days would work, i think someone here did/is doing that.
I would search the Log section if i were you, there are TONS of Epi log.

PS- This needs to be in the AAS/PH section i believe.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
I don't understand the question. You only take in 40mg a week, but want to "lower" the dosage to 20mg on off days? How much were you taking in originally? If you are taking in more than 20mg on off days right now, say 30mg, how are you only getting in 40mg a week? Maybe someone else can chime in; I'm no expert in this pulsing stuff. Never took interest.
I'm sure he meant 40mg/day

herkfsu

Awards
No, I am not pulsing. I was thinking about it, but it just didn't fit in with my workout schedule as I lift 5 days a week. I do not see the downside to taking in 40mg a day during the week(when i lift) and lowering it to 20mg on weekends(off days). I am guessing though this has been thought of before, but I am not sure what kinda study or trials have been done with it. Thanks guys.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
No, I am not pulsing. I was thinking about it, but it just didn't fit in with my workout schedule as I lift 5 days a week. I do not see the downside to taking in 40mg a day during the week(when i lift) and lowering it to 20mg on weekends(off days). I am guessing though this has been thought of before, but I am not sure what kinda study or trials have been done with it. Thanks guys.
Its useless. Cycle or Pulse. Youre wasting it if you try it your way. Why do you think it would work and for what reason do you wantt o do it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Off Days are essential for recovery. Remember, gains come when you are resting.

I would keep dosage high on off days as well, for ideal results.