olympia supps

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to show what u all missed out on. all of this for the price of admission. $10.00
Picture 221.jpg

Picture 222.jpg

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
sorry man i dunno i havent got the chance to get to the arnold

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i was a lil sad....then i looked at my desk in the corner of my room...and it brought a smile to my face..hahaha....but good pick up at the O bro

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i was a lil sad....then i looked at my desk in the corner of my room...and it brought a smile to my face..hahaha....but good pick up at the O bro
thanks man i got about 10 shirts too from rpm to labrada

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
with the exception of the neovar and 1rpm 1 drive
DAMN!

this is all i have to say to you.

:FUfinger:

how did you get the other stuff then? they gave them out just like that?:think:

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
DAMN!

this is all i have to say to you.

:FUfinger:

how did you get the other stuff then? they gave them out just like that?:think:
yeah man you just walk up and down aisles full of booths from different companys and its like trick or treating for grown ups just open your bag and they toss it in or some just have tables full and you grab what u want

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
yeah man you just walk up and down aisles full of booths from different companys and its like trick or treating for grown ups just open your bag and they toss it in or some just have tables full and you grab what u want
i hate you. :smite:

damn one day ill be there. :thumbsup:

is the olympia's always in las vegas? I was in vegas last summer but other than that I dont usually get the time to travel.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i hate you. :smite:

damn one day ill be there. :thumbsup:

is the olympia's always in las vegas? I was in vegas last summer but other than that I dont usually get the time to travel.
i went last year and that was my first time. It was in the same place i hope it stays there the convention center there is huge!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did you check to make sure those are full? most people ahve stuff set out for DISPLAY or for really cheap prices.......

LMAO!

good loot! but, gotta agree with john, i jsut opened my closet and my stash is bigger!

O is ALWAYS at vegas convention center and YES the Arnold is similar. Maybe not as many actual products, though. Depends on who ya know!

I know i hooked quite a few AM brothers up with shirts and beanies last year!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
did you check to make sure those are full? most people ahve stuff set out for DISPLAY or for really cheap prices.......

LMAO!

good loot! but, gotta agree with john, i jsut opened my closet and my stash is bigger!

O is ALWAYS at vegas convention center and YES the Arnold is similar. Maybe not as many actual products, though. Depends on who ya know!

I know i hooked quite a few AM brothers up with shirts and beanies last year!

i need to go to the olympia. it's like a gold mine of supps you have there. I was just wondering, if you decide to buy something at the olympia, are they at super discounted prices? or would they be at standard rates like nutraplanet prices?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i need to go to the olympia. it's like a gold mine of supps you have there. I was just wondering, if you decide to buy something at the olympia, are they at super discounted prices? or would they be at standard rates like nutraplanet prices?
no way super discounted prices especially towards the end of the convention they blow the stuff out so they dont have to take it back.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
no way super discounted prices especially towards the end of the convention they blow the stuff out so they dont have to take it back.
damn. I totally need to go. next year:thumbsup:

how much did you pay for the RPM and Drive btw?
just wondering if it's worth it to go to olmpyia. I live in NYC. it's far from vegas.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
i hate you!!! i hate you!!! i hate you!!!

:sad: :sad: :sad: good pick up i'm gonna have to go next year for sure!!!

:think: did i mention i hate u! :cheers:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro.. not tryna brag, but I got WAYYY more LOL!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yes u are..haha...see you fockers at the arnold

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i should have went the second day i know i would have got twice as much.
haha dude I worked both days of the expo, and didn't have to even leave my booth to get the crap I did ;) I hella enjoyed everything though, hope you had a good time to, you shoulda stopped by, I woulda got you some protein or some methyl mass or something.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes u are..haha...see you fockers at the arnold
its on..........

i'll be bigger than BOTH of you AND have a bigger stash! and not the one in my pants (its ALREADY bigger!) :jaw:

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
haha dude I worked both days of the expo, and didn't have to even leave my booth to get the crap I did ;) I hella enjoyed everything though, hope you had a good time to, you shoulda stopped by, I woulda got you some protein or some methyl mass or something.
thanks bro im sure i hit your booth a coupla times. definatley see u next year tho and take u up on that.:thumbsup:

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
damn. I totally need to go. next year:thumbsup:

how much did you pay for the RPM and Drive btw?
just wondering if it's worth it to go to olmpyia. I live in NYC. it's far from vegas.
i dont know if i can tell the price but dirk definatley hooked a brotha up bu one get one free type of thing at a discount

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha...mace bigger maybe, ill look better..:duel: ..haha....slide some Retain and sdng over my way and illl hook u up there playa...=)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i dont know if i can tell the price but dirk definatley hooked a brotha up bu one get one free type of thing at a discount
jeez thats crazy stuff. :thumbsup: good old dirk.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks bro im sure i hit your booth a coupla times. definatley see u next year tho and take u up on that.:thumbsup:
Right on man, you gotta remind me who you are by then though! lol

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think about ronnie c placing 4th in the O:mad:

nelix

Awards
  • Established

I wish Australia had some good free give-away's... I mean events!

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
cutler looked incredible. i wasnt surprised at all that he won.

oafyc

Awards
You made the smart move by keeping the energy drinks unopened. At the Arnold I think they were giving them to us opened, or maybe I was just opening them, dunno. Anyways I had way too much so those long crowded aisles were frustrating me cus i just wanted to run around.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Nice take away. :head: The Arnold is definitely as good. Like Mace said, it helps when you know people so I expect all you dudes to load me up at the AC :D
It is like Trick or Treat for grown-ups, in fact last year, I was walking around saying trick or treat at some of the booths! :woohoo:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I see the Muscle Milk n' Oats. mmmmmmmm.

I've now tried both the Blueberry and Apple - DAMN GOOD!