i just got...

roidz11

Banned
Awards
i just bought animal stack 2 test anyone know if this is a good supp

also
why is this supp banned from some sports??

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

also
Maybe NCAA regulations on supps restrict it from being used by the athletes. I have heard that things must be NCAA certified.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Cuz its made from animals.:think:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

also
so you bought a supp but you have no idea how well it works making me think you have no idea what it is either... perhaps its banned because it is a test booster. i dont know the exact ingredients or if there is an AI in it but i know many AI's are banned in the NCAA and such organizations.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
heebs10 has a point--- why are you asking us this NOW??? Why didn't you research the product BEFORE buying it?? Do you buy a car on impulse just because the salesman says he likes it??? No!!! Well it is still your money, and you deserve to do research on a product before you buy, whether it's a $50 bottle of supps or a $50K automobile!!!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established

also
You are going to put something into your body that you have no Idea what makes it up? Did you make your decision by looking at their ads? If you are a NCAA athlete you probably have a trainer who can advise you as far as what to take if you wanted a multi vitamin, Protein, Weight gainer, Creatine or whatever if you want to take supp's. They might even give them to you for free. If your not a NCAA athlete then realize this The NCAA is a pain in the Azz organization. They live to make money off of teenagers while denying them the ability to get one penny. Sorry Soapbox moment.

roidz11

Banned
Awards
obviouslly i know what im putting in my body i just asked if it worked good that dosent mean i dont kno wat it is

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
obviouslly i know what im putting in my body i just asked if it worked good that dosent mean i dont kno wat it is
Fair enough, Riddle me this, You paid around $50 for a multi vitamin that you are questioning the effectiveness of?
Do you also own any Muscle Tech?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
It's a natural test booster, It's O.K., Should give a little boost. Next time do a little research and use the :gotsearch and you will find a host of natural boosters here and Logs for them. Stacking this with some other goodies might give you what you are looking for but this alone won't turn you into Coleman.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i think its a lot of fluff, myself. if you want a test booster, try diesel test hardcore.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Let's try this angle. How old are you? What are your stats? Weight, BF%, Years training?