Meth Positive AGAIN

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I've tested positive for methamphetimines AGAIN. I didn't stop taking my supplements before the test, just to make sure that the test wasn't faulty. Obviously, one of the supplements I take has been tainted with something that comes up positive as meth.

Is it possible that the Toremifine was tainted? What else would a research company sell that would throw a false positive?Clenbuterol, Albuterol or Liothyronine? Something?

I don't want to have to stop taking the Torem in the middle of my PCT, but I'll have to if its tainted. BAH

Any ideas? I've got to get to the bottom of this! Other than the Toremifine, I'm taking XLean and Cissus. I JUST started Drive, so I know that's not it. I hadn't taken the Epistane in a week, so I don't think that was tainted.

I have taken the drug test as a good faith gesture showing that I'm not on drugs for an upcoming court case. This doesn't help my case! haha

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I hope you find out soon man. Im on the same stuff and I get random drug tests for work

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
bummer dude. if the test is really important i would stop taking all supps until after the test. how far in to pct r u and how long was your epi cycle? i can understand your reasoning for not wanting to throw your pct down the drain but u have anything on hand to use instead of the torem? clomi or tomox handy?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
whoa, this is scary stuff! I hope you get to the bottom of this bro. I take supps and get random drug tests as well.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck with this hard situation, I would say demand a different lab does the test, and switch to an alternate PCT ASAP.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Edwards...I already told you that meth will not do your body anygood!:bb3: So clean up your kitchen and get rid of the stuff!!!

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Heres a list of substances that will cause a false positive

Ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, propylephedrine, phenylephrine, or desoxyephedrine
(Nyquil, Contact, Sudafed, Allerest, Tavist-D, Dimetapp, etc)

Phenegan-D, Robitussin Cold and Flu, Vicks Nyquil

Over-the-counter diet aids with phenylpropanolamine (Dexatrim, Accutrim)
Over-the-counter nasal sprays (Vicks inhaler, Afrin)

Asthma medications (Marax, Bronkaid tablets, Primatine Tablets)

(Clenbuterol? or Albuterol????? - i added this here)

Prescription medications (Adderall, Amfepramone, Cathne, Etafediabe, Morazone,
...phendimetrazine, phenmetrazine, benzphetamine, fenfluramine, dexfenfluramine,
...dexdenfluramine,Redux, mephentermine, Mesocarb, methoxyphenamine, phentermine,
... amineptine, Pholedrine, hydroymethamphetamine, Dexedrine, amifepramone, clobenzorex,
...fenproyorex, mefenorex, fenelylline, Didrex, dextroamphetamine, methphenidate, Ritalin,
...pemoline, Cylert, selegiline, Deprenyl, Eldepryl, Famprofazone)
Kidney infection, kidney disease
Liver disease, diabetes

I bet you anything that my Tormifene is tainted since the research company I got it from also sells Clen or Albut. BAH I dont' have $50 to shell out for Dermicrine Sustain

syxx

Awards
I would bet it is the albuterol, because i beleive fast acting inhalers that have such substances for asthma are basically speed anyways. I recently was tested and had just started taking albuterol, luckily my test wasn't until two days later, but i passed. Best thing maybe just say you used someones inhaler, if they do an analysis they should be able to tell that more or less exactly what you took if they know what to look for, though that will probably only work once unless you can get a prescrition for it.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking the Torem for 9 days. I was on Epi for a total of 4 weeks. I was "on" cycle for 8 however, first on Halodrol50 then Epi for the remainder. So although I dont' think I'm totally shut down, I don't want to cut things short.

Bah, I'm gonna have to order the Derm.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude that sucks supa bad. According to your research, it does look like the albuterol.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking. Those bastads didn't wash their equipment or something and I ended up with tainted SERM. Oh well. I ordered Dermacrine Sustain. Thankfully the company is offering 10% off. So I hope I'll get it by Wednesday. That will give me a few days off the Torem before my next test. Thankfully I am the one getting the tests done and not the court. Otherwise I'd be back in the slammer.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
if its the torem that is tainted by either clen or albuteral i would think that only a VERY small amount would actually get in to the torem and i would think that after putting it in your body it would be so diluted that it would be extremely hard to detect. but who knows, it is also very possible, some of those research companies are a little shady and seem irresponsible.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
if its the torem that is tainted by either clen or albuteral i would think that only a VERY small amount would actually get in to the torem and i would think that after putting it in your body it would be so diluted that it would be extremely hard to detect. but who knows, it is also very possible, some of those research companies are a little shady and seem irresponsible.
I thought clen had a long half life? if that matters...sorry i find this interesting though. This thread is very good for future reference

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is just the reason for the important reminder that "Product is not for Human Consumption."

Derm Sustain should do you well - I used in my last PCT and greatly enjoyed it. Bounced me back rather nicely!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Man, I think you might be stuck with those metabolites for some time, I don't know if a few days will do it.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Xlean contains Ma Huang (Ephedra) which has been key component of ancient Chinese medicine and has been used for centuries to help the body by promoting energy and health. xlean or x-lean

Xlean follows this tradition with a precise 10mg to 100mg ratio of ephedrine and caffeine, this is the same 1 to 10 ratio used in scientific research studies.

It is the xlean. ephedra is what Ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, propylephedrine, phenylephrine, or desoxyephedrine all come from. no friggin wonder youre getting a false positive. use your head man...jesus

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it's the Tor but you can have it analyzed if you wish. If I were a betting man then I'd bet it's the stimulants causing the false positive. Just lay-off them for a while and hit up some L-Tyrosine, B-Complex, and perhaps even rhodiola to come off stims if you need them.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Xlean contains Ma Huang (Ephedra) which has been key component of ancient Chinese medicine and has been used for centuries to help the body by promoting energy and health. xlean or x-lean

Xlean follows this tradition with a precise 10mg to 100mg ratio of ephedrine and caffeine, this is the same 1 to 10 ratio used in scientific research studies.

It is the xlean. ephedra is what Ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, propylephedrine, phenylephrine, or desoxyephedrine all come from. no friggin wonder youre getting a false positive. use your head man...jesus
That will do it for sure. This is why I don't take ephedrine anymore.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
um x-lean by ibe is Androstenetriol, 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA.is there another x-lean i dont know about?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established

I take X Lean by IBE. The ingredients are Androstenetriol, 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA.
I don't see any mention of Ma Huang, unless I'm missing something.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
If it were me I would stop ALL supplements and NOT start with anything new. I wouldn't risk a court case HOPING a different oral or even a non oral sup wont test you positive.

CROWLER

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I had one of these a day or so before both tests. :frustrate It doesn't have ephedra in it, but maybe has something else.

SPEED STACK E/F - ABB Speed Stack Sport Drink Information:

Build power and energy
powerful performance thermogenic drink on the market
Calories 5
No Sugar
Aspartame Free
Great Tasting; No Bitter Aftertaste
Quality Certified Ingredients
Total Carbohydrate 1 g
Sodium (from water) 45 mg
Potassium - 140 mg
SPEED STACK - ABB EPHEDRA FREE

This pre-workout drink is not for everyone. Speed Stack is formulated for athletes who want better mental focus as well as those who want to mobilize body fat and glycogen for energy.

Speed Stack 11 mg of Synephrine, 200 mg of Caffeine with only 5 calories and 1 grams of carbs (flavorings). These ingredients, when combined, elicit a thermogenic response that can raise the daily energy expenditure. For high intensity training and calorie burning, Speed Stack utilizes Methylxanthines to work synergistically with Alpha and Beta Agonists Receptors (which are the metabolic spark plugs for intense energy production).
SPEED STACK - ABB EPHEDRA FREE

and from the company website

Speed Stack
There’s a reason bodybuilders use stacks: they work. Creatine and glutamine work well together post-workout. Caffeine and arginine make an ideal pre-workout tandem. But stacking often requires multiple supplements, taken in varying forms, at different times throughout the day. Thankfully, that’s not the case with Speed Stack® – a high-energy stack packed with caffeine, synephrine, yerba mate, octopamine, and other compounds sure to turn your energy dial up high. One drink, one stack. Speed Stack®.

• ONLY 5 CALORIES per bottle
• 250 mg of CAFFEINE
Exclusive METHXANTH STACK with CAFFEINE,
THEOBROMINE, YERBA MATE, and GUARANA to
enhance THERMOGENESIS and ENERGY LEVELS

• NO SUGAR

Attachments

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
X-Lean does NOT have any Ephedra in it.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
the website for xlean (NOT x-lean!) says it has ma hung in it.
google for "xlean" and see.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
...Kidney infection, kidney disease
Liver disease, diabetes

I bet you anything that my Tormifene is tainted since the research company I got it from also sells Clen or Albut. BAH I dont' have $50 to shell out for Dermicrine Sustain
Well, hopefully it isn't any of the latter on the list.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well, it does say "Speed" stack so go figure. lol

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think we are "fooled" by some supplement companies wording and do not ever think something actually may indeed have some form of the names "effects."

Well, it does say "Speed" stack so go figure. lol

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
They should rename it MethSTack!

MethSTAK - Don't let a pesky thing like SLEEP get in the way of your WORKOUTS!

It seems like it takes 1-4 days to get out of your system. I should be fine by Friday. I'll keep everyone posted.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The effects are tweaker-ific!

Lame, I know.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

Good link Rugger. Thank you for providing it. It turned out to be vey useful for edwards as it provided him with "substances that could possibly cause a false positive".
agreed. i hit him up with some reps for it. thanks again rugger :head: :head: :head:

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
So it's not the torm that you think caused the false positive? I have a drug test for this new job next week and am currently taking torm after being on epistane for a couple of weeks. Should I discontinue eventhough I'm in the middle of my PCT until after the test?

P.S. I really gotta get this job lol.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I really think it is the Speed Stack. I don't think the small amount of Torem solution I take daily would contain enough tainted material to cause a false positive.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
you just need to drink more water throughout the day b4 you take the test... there are cut offs for every drug they test for so if you dilute your piss a little you won't have any issues

i'v been tested by probation taking clen, ephedrine, albuterol, tamoxifen, cabergoline... just about everything and have never had a problem, not sure what happened with you bro

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
you just need to drink more water throughout the day b4 you take the test... there are cut offs for every drug they test for so if you dilute your piss a little you won't have any issues

i'v been tested by probation taking clen, ephedrine, albuterol, tamoxifen, cabergoline... just about everything and have never had a problem, not sure what happened with you bro
I have many questions for you Edward...
Anyone ever consider the possibility that your girlfriend or someone close to you is slightly drugging you?:head: What company let youtake the test so many times until you pass it? Why not just hand you the job? Are you using one of those home use kits that you brought from a drug store? If so, what was the reason for it? I have used almost everthing that you have used, and I passed the urine/ blood test for Police Academy, but couldnt pass the psychiatric evaluation. :icon_lol:

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone would purposely drug me. I am taking the test because I have an upcoming court case. My lawyer wanted me to get tested so that he could show the judge that I am clean. I spoke with my M.D. who ordered the tests from the hospital lab. Without getting into too much detail, thats the crux of it.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Pretty sure they will give you an inconclusive, and make you retest if your urine is too diluted.

My theory is the probation tests suck..lol My friend used to be on probation, and burn a fat ass blunt on the way to take his piss test, and never failed.LOL

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
as long as creatinine levels are above 20 your good to go... and 90% of probation offices do the typical 5-panel test

Cannibus, alcohol, amphetamines, barbituates, sedatives is what they test for

As for your buddy, i dunno... either he is full of ****, they didn't test him, or his P.O. didn't care

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
methamphetamine is made from ephedrine and its alkaloids. the alkaloids are found in ephedra....cough medicines...asthma medications..etc.

judging from the synphedrine in the speed stack, id stay the hell away from it prior to a test.

or just get a prescription of adderall.....edit

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
I don't think anyone would purposely drug me. I am taking the test because I have an upcoming court case. My lawyer wanted me to get tested so that he could show the judge that I am clean. I spoke with my M.D. who ordered the tests from the hospital lab. Without getting into too much detail, thats the crux of it.

So you have used this stuff in the past, am I right? I dont know much about recreational drugs, as I never considered taking any. One of my friends who plays semi-pro baseball (he is on steroids) passed the test using a fake penis of some sort. :toofunny:

Jet

Awards
  • Established
So you have used this stuff in the past, am I right? I dont know much about recreational drugs, as I never considered taking any. One of my friends who plays semi-pro baseball (he is on steroids) passed the test using a fake penis of some sort. :toofunny:
A buddy of mine used on of those to pass a drug test once (not for anything serious, just a marijuana test.) Apparently they're pretty high tech. He said that it had heating pads on it and a light that turned on when it was the right temperature. I guess it's designed so even if someone is watching you, they aren't supposed to be able to tell the difference.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
its called the whizzenator

no im not kidding
There was some celb that got caught using it a year or so back. Not even clsoe to remmeebring his name but the fact it happend i remember, sad really.

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
its called the whizzenator

no im not kidding

I think that's the name of it, my friend said they even have different kinds for different ethnicities.

I would like an extra-small **** sir. :type: Lookie here :study: I got a small wanker.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Well stopped my Torm Wednesday, and took my piss test today.... so I guess I'll find out Tuesday or Wednesday if I'm a methhead. :sick:

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Nope I've never used Meth. Just herb.