naNO vapor :stick:

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Let me start by saying Iam NOT a fan of muscletech but I figured I would give naNO vapor a try it was only $40 it says to start @ 1 scoop but Iam used to stims so I started @ 2 and well........ :stick: nothin I did'nt even feel the tingle of the BA. tommorrow I wil try 3 scoops and see how that goes I worked out today @ a later time than usual because I had the day of from work Iam usualy at the gym by 5:30 am but today I went @ 10:30 in conclusion haha, I will update tommorrow on 3 scoops and be working out @ my normal time

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, at least Muscle-Tech came out a winner b/c they got your money

Here's my ancient secret formula that has been passed down many, many, many generations and is a well-kept secret within the CIA that I have decided to graciously share with am.com

-6g AAKG
-3g L-Citrulline malate
-5g Creatine Monohydrate
-500mg Beta Alanine
-Kool aid mix

Buy it in bulk and take it 1 hr prior to workout.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's quite a dose of AAKG. Do you notice any nausea while working out?

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
nope no nausea @ all the pump was reasonable but no were near what you would expect I will be working legs tomorrow and that usually makes me feel like ralphing anyway so Iam sure it will have that effect tomorrow

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
dsade-

If you were asking me, 6g of AAKG does give me slight headaches from time to time. I make sure I drink enough water, or if I need to I'll cut it back 5g min.

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
sorry reaperx some how i missed that part of your post thanks for the top secret formula hopefuly big brother is not watching :ntome:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade-

If you were asking me, 6g of AAKG does give me slight headaches from time to time. I make sure I drink enough water, or if I need to I'll cut it back 5g min.
Yep, exactly what I was asking. Both Christine and I are finding that any large NO enhancing supplements, especially Arginine, over around 4-5 grams makes us nauseous...especially during workout. Headaches are also a problem.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yep, exactly what I was asking. Both Christine and I are finding that any large NO enhancing supplements, especially Arginine, over around 4-5 grams makes us nauseous...especially during workout. Headaches are also a problem.
I've tried large amount of AAKG before, I think the highest I went was 8.5g once and that made me very, very, very sick.

Adding in the 3g of citrulline + 5g of AAKG is suffice and they work synergistically well together. The beta alanine/creatine mono is a great add as well.

I've thought about how adding R-ALA would work, that is something that I should try and see actually.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer boosting up with Norvaline, with a slighter dosage (around 3 grams) of AAKG.

Oddly enough, no amount of Citrulline Malate (or anything malate) seems to make me sick...which is why I love DiCreatine Malate so much.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I haven't really tried norvaline, although it is in a lot of BSN's products. I don't get sick either from citrulline. I am debating if it would be better to just start taking 3.5-4g of citrulline 2x day and completely dropping AAKG.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't really tried norvaline, although it is in a lot of BSN's products. I don't get sick either from citrulline. I am debating if it would be better to just start taking 3.5-4g of citrulline 2x day and completely dropping AAKG.
From a purely economic standpoint, AAKG is far cheaper. Personally, 3 grams of each with a tad of Norvaline is extremely effective for boosting NO.

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
took 3 scoops today better energy and focus pump was still not up to par, worked legs and back vascularity was decent but not anything special Iam pretty lean so vascularity is always noticeable I will be off tomorrow so we will see on Thursday how it goes chest and arms

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
todays workout was amazing pump was fantastic focus and energy great, my chest and arm pump was solid for 45 min after w.o. and still felt great even later in the morning. I am also drinking XTEND during and after w.o. Now to figure out why one the other or both are giving me diarrhea