The Mullet is Back (And Giving Away Jacob's Stuff!)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well guys, as most of you can tell I am back in action with USP Labs after a semi-truck induced hiatus. My first order of business was to figure out a way to give away Jacob's hard-earned profit!

As a result, I decided to run a small contest of sorts, with the grand prize winner receiving 10 free bottles of P-Slin and the two runner-ups receiving 5 each.

I am going to need 5-10 testers to carry-out detailed and up-to-date logs on P-Slin. Jacob and I will choose the winner based on commitment to the log in the form of regular updates, presentation, and organization. The contest is open to all members, and the following rules apply:

Rules:

bottle must be purchased and application in this thread received by next Thursday.

proof of purchase must be shown, as well as proof of current date.

log must be updated regularly, and kept for at least 21 consecutive days.

Provide in Your Application:

height
weight
relevant measurements
brief training history
current supplementation
any previous logs

Pictures are not a prerequisite, though they are somewhat preferred. As it pertains to the log itself, be creative! We will be looking for well organized, visually appealing, and still detailed and attentive logs. We are not completely adverse to other supplementation being used, as long as you are able to distinguish the effects of P-Slin being introduced.

Good luck guys! Winners will be chosen next Friday!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a nice hefty prize. Im not so sure i can do this tho, im pretty f*ckin broke to even buy a bottle!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome back Mullet! Contest looks awesome - 10 bottles is a niiiiiiice prize!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice contest....welcome back mullet....another canadian rep back in action

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Nice contest bud, I'd love to partake but am using a few other supps that would kind of skew the results :(

jecko

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I just put in my second order for the week last night! Come ON! im broke now for sure...:rant: this sucks.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Surprised nobody has signed up as of yet. 10 bottles of P-Slin just for logging for 21 days seems like a no brainer!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i would be all over it but I have a upcoming log best of luck. thats almost a year supply of p-slin. does this contest run at bb.com as well?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea im really thinkin about doin this...so all i gotta do is do a log for 21 days to be eligible? ive been wantin to try pslin bc i love anabolic pump so much and this seems like a good reason to try it

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've already used P-Slin and to be honest, I did not see or feel anything. But, most people love it! I am just a non-responder. And yes, my timing / carbs were perfect.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea im really thinkin about doin this...so all i gotta do is do a log for 21 days to be eligible? ive been wantin to try pslin bc i love anabolic pump so much and this seems like a good reason to try it
Yep, 21 days of consecutive logging.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
would love to do this but i just started testing palo's new thermo beta which will tie me up for all of oct.

not sure if it would be fair to run both together.

i even already have an unopened bottle of p-slin i purchased when it was just released.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am going to run a 4 week sustain after the current Dermagain I am using, I was thinking about stacking it with P-slin anyway. Maybe......

stewy37

Awards
I'm very interested in trying this out. I'm trying to get away from stimulant-based preWO supps and focus more on getting the right carbs and amino acids, so this is right up my alley. I like the idea of more efficiently processing food to get energy rather than using stimulants to wire me up. I realize that I'm new to this site, but I've visited it many times before without posting and am active on several other fitness sites.

bottle must be purchased and application in this thread received by next Thursday.
proof of purchase must be shown, as well as proof of current date.

What method do you want us to use to show proof of purchase and current date?

Height: 6ft even
Weight: 210 lbs

Relevant measurements:
All measurements are relaxed

Chest: 40 ¼”
Arms: 15”
Waist: 34.5”
Hips: 40”
Thighs: 25 ¾”
Calves: 15.75”
Neck: 17”
I can update with pictures at the beginning of the log.

Training history:

I’ve been training for about 4 years now. I started in the Marine Corps and fell in love with it. It was fun, and made my job easier. Most of my training has been focused on heavy, compound lifts usually in the 3-6 rep range although I have tried a lot of things. Along the way, I picked up Brazillian JiuJitsu and eventually mixed martial arts. I started to institute more cardio and interval training but still stayed true to the big heavy lifts. Last year was plagued by injuries, culminating with hernia surgery last October. I’ve been out of the Corps since January, and this year has seen a focus on getting back in shape, healing up from injuries, and blowing past my old strength and size peaks. Basically, it’s been an eight month bulk, and I am now in a cutting phase with the intent of getting leaner than I’ve ever been, retaining as much strength as possible, and improving my overall conditioning.

Current Lifts:

Squat: 455 lbs
Deadlift: 435 lbs
Bench Press: 280 lbs
Overhead Press: 185 lbs

Current supplementation:

ON 100% Whey
EAS Myoplex MRPs
Fish Oil – 6g/day
GNC Creatine Monohydrate – 5g/day
Precision Engineered ZMA
GNC Ultra Mega Green Multivitamin
NxLabs Methyl Ripped
Xtreme Formulations Vendetta

Previous logs:

I attempted to post links to my training log and a previous supp log at a couple of other sites, but am not allowed to as I am too new to this site. I can pm the info if you want.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
a picture of a newspaper and the bottle will do I believe. If not, you can take a screenshot of where ever you purchased the P-slin from.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
im logging xfactor when it gets here, sorry..but awesome opportunity

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
one question, does proof of purchase have to be specifically from nutraplanet?

i usually buy my stuff elsewhere.

ill prolly buy p slin once i get the money.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back, MS. I remember studying about you guys in history of the Civil War.

.....Oh wait, that was the Minutemen, not the Mulletmen. Sorry!

Wasn't there a thread addressing the various (unending) synonyms for the mullet a couple years back? You know,
The Ape Drape
The Kentucky neck-warmer
The San Bernadino
Busines in the front, party in back
etc....

Oh, the contest!... PROPS for that! That's what I was supposed to write about. I can't go, but hoefully we'll get some good logs from this, so thanks for putting it together, MS!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
awesome prizes I must say. Any chance of getting anabolic pump instead of p-slin? :D. Not that I could participate or anything but just wondering.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If that would be the wish, then yes, you can choose AP over P-Slin. And no, proof does not need be from NP.

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
consider me in then. just gimme some time to get the PSlin.

ZIMM

Awards
is it to late to get in on this, I would be a good candidate since I have taken no supps at all for over a yr, former personal trainer with skin calipers for accurate results ect....

stewy37

Awards
I think the contest was cancelled...
I was interested also!
Well, it does sort of seem that way. No responses lately. Being as I ordered it and have it, I'll keep on logging it, and we'll see what happens.:confused:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was simply a strong lack of entries. Not much a contest with only two logs.