What would you take?

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
Hi guys wondering on your thoughts of running some supps one after the other. I have used Methyl 1-D before so will include it.
Month 1 Methyl 1-D
Month 2 Espitane
Month 3 Jungle Warfare
Month 4 3-AD if its out by then or Superdrol 2.
Take a month off and PCT, i would pulse these supps for neg effects and be adding these to what i have now which is. ON whey, fish oil caps and Multi, Glutamine.
AZZA

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AZZA - I personaly would just run either the EPI or Jungle Warfare straight followed by PCT. Pulsing, in theory, is designed to minimize sides and to extend a cycle for a few more weeks. My objection here is that you're wanting to Pulse for a few months - which I think is too long. EPI is very mild on sides in the first place, so running it for a straight 4 weeks would yield you the best gains - followed by 4 weeks of PCT.

As far as the Methyl 1-D goes - Maybe incorporate it in your PCT seeing how it's DHEA with an AI.

Good Luck regardless!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys wondering on your thoughts of running some supps one after the other. I have used Methyl 1-D before so will include it.
Month 1 Methyl 1-D
Month 2 Espitane
Month 3 Jungle Warfare
Take a month off and post cycle therapy, i would pulse these supps for neg effects and be adding these to what i have now which is. ON whey, fish oil caps and Multi, Glutamine.
AZZA
Crazy talk. Serious repercussions on general health. Cycle 1 at a time pulse or not.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Month 1 Methyl 1-D
Month 2 Espitane
Month 3 Jungle Warfare
Take a month off and post cycle therapy, i would pulse these supps for neg effects and be adding these to what i have now which is. ON whey, fish oil caps and Multi, Glutamine.
AZZA
i would go epi solo, or stack JW with epi, that cycle is kinda long and it does not make much sense. JW can shut you down, not a good idea to use after epi, and 3-ad can shut you down too at high does (500mg+ ED)