- 09-30-2007, 05:21 PM
- 09-30-2007, 05:26 PM
We at Anabolicminds are concerned as well. Considering the position law enforcement has taken, Universalkits will not be here any longer nor will any other company in which similar positions can be taken. We simply do not want to be in the position of being looked at in this light nor giving the impression that we are in any way, shape, or form associated with the actual selling of steroids, research chems or conversion kits. If chemical conversion kits are being looked at in this fashion then we are going to comply.
Changes will be made and rules will be updated because of this. We know some people will not be happy but to be blunt, we are not going to to mess with the federal government or challenge their interpretations of laws. It simply is not in our interest and we want to be looked upon as a board that fully complies with any law no matter how broad the definition.
Rules will be updated and members will be notified
- 09-30-2007, 05:28 PM
10-01-2007, 02:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By NE1 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 08-13-2003, 11:24 PM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 68Last Post: 04-06-2003, 01:43 PM
- By hemotep in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-28-2003, 12:00 AM
- By DreamWeaver in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 12-15-2002, 01:59 AM
- By ralph4u2c in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2002, 08:04 PM