Halodrol liquidgels+Methyl 1-D+Hydroxycut hardcore.

vegetable81

after being out of the gym for 3 years(broken knee and hard work load).I started again and planning to take a Halodrol liquidgels+Methyl 1-D+Hydroxycut hardcore stack for boost.After explained the situation,the GNC guy said that those are a good stack,I believed him based on his appearance.
I Did on the past some roids and some supplements like andro and nor-andro(the white andro),nowdays there is a lot of new stuff claiming to be the best gear around.But I've found contradictions about those supplements in different forums.

1-Are these craps aromatic compounds?Do I need protection against that?
-HD liq has DHEA which can be aromatic,but it's written that it won't.
-Methyl 1-D's formula sounds like ANdro which was aromatic.

2-Do they give good solid quality mass? or just water?

3-What is the cycle you guys recommend to stack? something else to add when going off?

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
I have used Methyl 1-D but only for 2 weeks and un stacked. My unbiased view is it worked well. The bottle only lasted 16 days as i only imported 1 due to our customs down here. I will buy again and have thought of other products like Espitane and jungle Warfare and AX products.
AZZA:bruce3:

Time2sweat

Banned
Awards
Halodrol Liquid Gel Progress

I am halfway through my month of HLG. I did quite a bit of research prior and there are numerous strings on HLG by Gaspari and the real Halodrol by Gaspari. I will save you the searcing; basically HLG are not damaging, do not require post cycle therapy and do not produce anywhere the same results.

My current results are interesting, I am taking the recommend dose (one am/one pm) and stacking with 17HD to kick start my 5AM workouts. I stopped creatine 30 days prior, stopped Tribulis dosing in an effort to clean out my system to truly track the effects of the HLG, or lack therof from the HLG.

First week workout(s) strength went up 20% at least. Intensity went up and I would attribute alot of those results to the 17HD. side effects from HLG, have soft hot flashes one or two times during day, slightly warmer skin and more oily.

Second week workout(s) strength continues to increase 10% at least, leaning out slightly. Definitely getting stronger and tighter. Simmilar effects as week one, warm flashes are subsiding, oily skin is subsiding. Feel body is adjusted to HLG.

My weight has dropped about 10lbs down from 218 and I am connecting this loss from cleaner food, harder workouts and much smaller meals (8x day). I am on ZMA at night, Arginine at night and Glutamine before and after per typical plans.

On a personal sidenote: having followed and taken Arginine for over 15 years back, before it was as "publicly" connected to Nitric Oxide effects, I can guarantee taking it in proper doses on an empty stomach (at night) will burn fat quckly if you have had intensity training during the day (if thats your goal).

My rating of HLG - 3 (on a scale of 1-10)

GOOD LUCK.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
hear is some help

after being out of the gym for 3 years(broken knee and hard work load).I started again and planning to take a Halodrol liquidgels+Methyl 1-D+Hydroxycut hardcore stack for boost.After explained the situation,the GNC guy said that those are a good stack,I believed him based on his appearance.
I Did on the past some roids and some supplements like andro and nor-andro(the white andro),nowdays there is a lot of new stuff claiming to be the best gear around.But I've found contradictions about those supplements in different forums.

3-What is the cycle you guys recommend to stack? something else to add when going off?
1. HD liq are just dhea and AA acid! nothing to worry about.
2. methyl-1-D is just DHEA, again nothing to worry about.
3. the AA will give you some good gains. for info on it go to x-factor . not water. dhea is somewhat anabolic but not like othe ph's. dhea is the weakest i believe.
4. get some protein powder, also BCAA's if you really want and mega dose them.

my question is how long have you been working out sense your 3 year break? if you haven't, then i would just say get some protein powder, eat like a mad man and workout!

vegetable81

I am halfway through my month of HLG. I did quite a bit of research prior and there are numerous strings on HLG by Gaspari and the real Halodrol by Gaspari. I will save you the searcing; basically HLG are not damaging, do not require post cycle therapy and do not produce anywhere the same results.

My current results are interesting, I am taking the recommend dose (one am/one pm) and stacking with 17HD to kick start my 5AM workouts. I stopped creatine 30 days prior, stopped Tribulis dosing in an effort to clean out my system to truly track the effects of the HLG, or lack therof from the HLG.

First week workout(s) strength went up 20% at least. Intensity went up and I would attribute alot of those results to the 17HD. side effects from HLG, have soft hot flashes one or two times during day, slightly warmer skin and more oily.

Second week workout(s) strength continues to increase 10% at least, leaning out slightly. Definitely getting stronger and tighter. Simmilar effects as week one, warm flashes are subsiding, oily skin is subsiding. Feel body is adjusted to HLG.

My weight has dropped about 10lbs down from 218 and I am connecting this loss from cleaner food, harder workouts and much smaller meals (8x day). I am on ZMA at night, Arginine at night and Glutamine before and after per typical plans.

On a personal sidenote: having followed and taken Arginine for over 15 years back, before it was as "publicly" connected to Nitric Oxide effects, I can guarantee taking it in proper doses on an empty stomach (at night) will burn fat quckly if you have had intensity training during the day (if thats your goal).

My rating of HLG - 3 (on a scale of 1-10)

GOOD LUCK.

Arginine sounds interesting,good tip,will add it to my stack.

Thanks buddy

vegetable81

1. HD liq are just dhea and AA acid! nothing to worry about.
2. methyl-1-D is just DHEA, again nothing to worry about.
3. the AA will give you some good gains. for info on it go to x-factor . not water. dhea is somewhat anabolic but not like othe ph's. dhea is the weakest i believe.
4. get some protein powder, also BCAA's if you really want and mega dose them.

my question is how long have you been working out sense your 3 year break? if you haven't, then i would just say get some protein powder, eat like a mad man and workout!

A month,I've been on a very strict diet during this month,just started today and I'm planning to run my stack +arginine + low levels of fat free protein a week with the same diet,my belly is almost gone.I'm optimistic that it will be gone on a week,after that I will increase more "raw materials" including carbs and protens.

Have you tried Methyl 1-D? I started yesterday and now I'm feeling that something is working,but not sure if that's the Methyl or HDL. My cells are clean from exogenous agents after that long break,it might be the reason.

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
A month,I've been on a very strict diet during this month,just started today and I'm planning to run my stack +arginine + low levels of fat free protein a week with the same diet,my belly is almost gone.I'm optimistic that it will be gone on a week,after that I will increase more "raw materials" including carbs and protens.

Have you tried Methyl 1-D? I started yesterday and now I'm feeling that something is working,but not sure if that's the Methyl or HDL. My cells are clean from exogenous agents after that long break,it might be the reason.
You will notice results and look fuller about 3-4 days in if taking Methyl 1-d. I did gain a small amount of BF but i am bulking. I DID not alter anything else and the 1-D worked to what i expected. :pose: So many guys suddenly clean up there diets or start eating more and get gains so its hard to know whether what you are taking is working. The kicker for me is the companys on this board asking for testers, for me that shows a confidence in the product that a add in a mag cant do. So i would buy any positive tested product from a like minded trainer. These boards are where the truth lies.
AZZA

vegetable81

You will notice results and look fuller about 3-4 days in if taking Methyl 1-d. I did gain a small amount of BF but i am bulking. I DID not alter anything else and the 1-D worked to what i expected. :pose: So many guys suddenly clean up there diets or start eating more and get gains so its hard to know whether what you are taking is working. The kicker for me is the companys on this board asking for testers, for me that shows a confidence in the product that a add in a mag cant do. So i would buy any positive tested product from a like minded trainer. These boards are where the truth lies.
AZZA

did you notice any "fat burning" effect ? The retailers claim that it burns.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It burns..? It burns your money because it's a waste. It would be cheaper just to buy a bottle of DHEA outright. You'll save $30!

Time2sweat

Banned
Awards
Footnote:

METH 1D has a long track record for mediocre (if any) results. plenty of reviews and strings out there on the supp.
MET 1T "was" apparently the way to go..

I am finishing my cycle with HLG, cleaning out, then starting up H-Drol Nov 1. I will keep you posted!

vegetable81

It burns..? It burns your money because it's a waste. It would be cheaper just to buy a bottle of DHEA outright. You'll save $30!

It's my second day and seems to be working,not sure what,but it is.As I said my cells are clean(were clean 2 days ago)so I'm really feeling it. As far as I know by now ,it is safe,not like DHEA,It's cheap but if you plan to take it in high dosis then the 30$ will be gone buying Proviron or some other blocker,and I don't even want to imagine getting gyno,the operation won't be 30$.

vegetable81

Footnote:

METH 1D has a long track record for mediocre (if any) results. plenty of reviews and strings out there on the supp.
MET 1T "was" apparently the way to go..

I am finishing my cycle with HLG, cleaning out, then starting up H-Drol Nov 1. I will keep you posted!
thanks,appreciate it!, any gains/definition with HGL?

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
If any thing i gained a small amount of fat. My only criticism with the product is if you take 6 caps a day as directed then 90 caps only lasts 16 days. I believe you have to stay on this product for at least 6 weeks. For me it was uneconomical because i live in Australia. The head guy for the company emailed me and and told me this. Yes there are better products out there.
AZZA

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established

sry you got dupped, at gnc we get commission for everything we sell, gasparii gives the sales guy at gnc an incentive for selling halodrol, which is crap now. The M1-T is bs, and the hydroxcut is overpriced, and MT pays us 4.50 for each small and 6.50 for the big bottles. I would take the stuff back and order from nutraplanet, or somewhere else. You can return things for 30days with a reciept, say it made u feel sick.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
sry you got dupped, at gnc we get commission for everything we sell, gasparii gives the sales guy at gnc an incentive for selling halodrol, which is crap now. The M1-T is bs, and the hydroxcut is overpriced, and MT pays us 4.50 for each small and 6.50 for the big bottles. I would take the stuff back and order from nutraplanet, or somewhere else. You can return things for 30days with a reciept, say it made u feel sick.
:goodpost:

exclusive!! insider blows the lid on the gnc scam :lol:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, there's a lot of b.s. going on at another site on what GNC employees get commission on and what they don't. I guess you have to consider the source of the b.s. though :D

vegetable81

**** man, :( , I'm feeling like going to GNC and kicking this guy's ass.

SO,what you guys recommend then instead off that?I need something safe but strong.or a balanced mix.