Bulk Yellow Gold/Anabolic Pump... - AnabolicMinds.com

Bulk Yellow Gold/Anabolic Pump...

  1. New Member
    TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    58482

    Reputation Reputation

    Question Bulk Yellow Gold/Anabolic Pump...


    I'm sure this has been asked before, perhaps months ago, but in relation to NP's Yellow Gold powder and Anabolic Pump, do these two products have comparable results, such as 'full pump' and noticeable fatloss? Are they even close to the same compound? I'm slightly confused.

    And also, if you're supplementing with Yellow Gold, what are the dosages to see maximum effect?

    Thanks.

  2. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    i remember seeing something about this. yellow gold is basically anabolic pump minus the symmetry. I havent tried yellow gold so I cant really tell you. I did however like anabolic pump. 100g carbs + AP = insane pumps. Ill buy it some day if i ahve money.
  3. Swag On
    cboesger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    274

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked before, perhaps months ago, but in relation to NP's Yellow Gold powder and Anabolic Pump, do these two products have comparable results, such as 'full pump' and noticeable fatloss? Are they even close to the same compound? I'm slightly confused.

    And also, if you're supplementing with Yellow Gold, what are the dosages to see maximum effect?

    Thanks.
    With YG I take 500mg 15 min before large carb meals. I take mine 2-3 times a day, depending on how many meals I am having carbs at.
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    With YG I take 500mg 15 min before large carb meals. I take mine 2-3 times a day, depending on how many meals I am having carbs at.
    CBoesger, how do you take your YG? I'm probably going to order 150gr, go for a big bulk order in about a week and I was thinking that I would probably need to cap it. Do you put the 500mg in the 00 caps? I've never capped before, but I think I will be buying that, some Cissus, bulk powerful (well the 1-34.... other name version since PFul = gone ) and might experiment with some forskolin and icariin. I've got a month to figure it out all

    You're keeping an awesome log by the way, I should go update mine now. Had an awesome back workout. I'm feeling the DOMS and actually feel on the verge of catching a cold though, so going to add another rest day in today.
  5. Swag On
    cboesger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    274

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    CBoesger, how do you take your YG? I'm probably going to order 150gr, go for a big bulk order in about a week and I was thinking that I would probably need to cap it. Do you put the 500mg in the 00 caps? I've never capped before, but I think I will be buying that, some Cissus, bulk powerful (well the 1-34.... other name version since PFul = gone ) and might experiment with some forskolin and icariin. I've got a month to figure it out all

    You're keeping an awesome log by the way, I should go update mine now. Had an awesome back workout. I'm feeling the DOMS and actually feel on the verge of catching a cold though, so going to add another rest day in today.
    Yeah I cap mine. 500mg fits just about perfectly into "00" capsules, with a tamper that is.

    That's some good stuff you're getting as well, a few of those will be in my cart sometime soon as well.

    Thanks! I'll have to stop by and check out that workout
  6. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35299

    Reputation

    Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked before, perhaps months ago, but in relation to NP's Yellow Gold powder and Anabolic Pump, do these two products have comparable results, such as 'full pump' and noticeable fatloss? Are they even close to the same compound? I'm slightly confused.

    And also, if you're supplementing with Yellow Gold, what are the dosages to see maximum effect?

    Thanks.
    Yellow Gold from NP is Berberine HCL and that is the main ingredient that is in Anabolic Pump, but Yellow Gold does not have Banaba Extract in it as well. If you want the same effects as AP buy some Yellow Gold and search around for some banaba extract (standardized at 1% corosolic acid). Take those two together 15 minutes 3 times daily (before each of your highest carb meals) and you will be good to go. The only thing you would be missing then would be the cissus (the symmetry maker of AP...supposedly).
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  7. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Yellow Gold from NP is Berberine HCL and that is the main ingredient that is in Anabolic Pump, but Yellow Gold does not have Banaba Extract in it as well. If you want the same effects as AP buy some Yellow Gold and search around for some banaba extract (standardized at 1% corosolic acid). Take those two together 15 minutes 3 times daily (before each of your highest carb meals) and you will be good to go. The only thing you would be missing then would be the cissus (the symmetry maker of AP...supposedly).
    Ask them for the Tannins ratio of the banaba. 1% Corosolic acid. You need atleast 30mgs of corosolic acid to make a difference.
  8. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,751
    Rep Power
    4612219

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You know as many attacks as you guys get on this board; a post like this where you assist others in recreating effective options to your actual products says a little something about the company in my opinion. I know this is an older post but still shows some character.

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Ask them for the Tannins ratio of the banaba. 1% Corosolic acid. You need atleast 30mgs of corosolic acid to make a difference.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 11:07 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 12:34 PM
  3. Yellow Gold (Anabolic Pump)
    By Mr X in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 04:53 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 01:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in