Bulk Yellow Gold/Anabolic Pump... - AnabolicMinds.com

Bulk Yellow Gold/Anabolic Pump...

1. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Question Bulk Yellow Gold/Anabolic Pump...

I'm sure this has been asked before, perhaps months ago, but in relation to NP's Yellow Gold powder and Anabolic Pump, do these two products have comparable results, such as 'full pump' and noticeable fatloss? Are they even close to the same compound? I'm slightly confused.

And also, if you're supplementing with Yellow Gold, what are the dosages to see maximum effect?

Thanks.

2. Professional Member

i remember seeing something about this. yellow gold is basically anabolic pump minus the symmetry. I havent tried yellow gold so I cant really tell you. I did however like anabolic pump. 100g carbs + AP = insane pumps. Ill buy it some day if i ahve money.
  3. Swag On
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked before, perhaps months ago, but in relation to NP's Yellow Gold powder and Anabolic Pump, do these two products have comparable results, such as 'full pump' and noticeable fatloss? Are they even close to the same compound? I'm slightly confused.

And also, if you're supplementing with Yellow Gold, what are the dosages to see maximum effect?

Thanks.
    With YG I take 500mg 15 min before large carb meals. I take mine 2-3 times a day, depending on how many meals I am having carbs at.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    With YG I take 500mg 15 min before large carb meals. I take mine 2-3 times a day, depending on how many meals I am having carbs at.
    CBoesger, how do you take your YG? I'm probably going to order 150gr, go for a big bulk order in about a week and I was thinking that I would probably need to cap it. Do you put the 500mg in the 00 caps? I've never capped before, but I think I will be buying that, some Cissus, bulk powerful (well the 1-34.... other name version since PFul = gone ) and might experiment with some forskolin and icariin. I've got a month to figure it out all

You're keeping an awesome log by the way, I should go update mine now. Had an awesome back workout. I'm feeling the DOMS and actually feel on the verge of catching a cold though, so going to add another rest day in today.
  5. Swag On
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    CBoesger, how do you take your YG? I'm probably going to order 150gr, go for a big bulk order in about a week and I was thinking that I would probably need to cap it. Do you put the 500mg in the 00 caps? I've never capped before, but I think I will be buying that, some Cissus, bulk powerful (well the 1-34.... other name version since PFul = gone ) and might experiment with some forskolin and icariin. I've got a month to figure it out all

You're keeping an awesome log by the way, I should go update mine now. Had an awesome back workout. I'm feeling the DOMS and actually feel on the verge of catching a cold though, so going to add another rest day in today.
    Yeah I cap mine. 500mg fits just about perfectly into "00" capsules, with a tamper that is.

That's some good stuff you're getting as well, a few of those will be in my cart sometime soon as well.

Thanks! I'll have to stop by and check out that workout
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post

Thanks.
    Yellow Gold from NP is Berberine HCL and that is the main ingredient that is in Anabolic Pump, but Yellow Gold does not have Banaba Extract in it as well. If you want the same effects as AP buy some Yellow Gold and search around for some banaba extract (standardized at 1% corosolic acid). Take those two together 15 minutes 3 times daily (before each of your highest carb meals) and you will be good to go. The only thing you would be missing then would be the cissus (the symmetry maker of AP...supposedly).
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  7. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Yellow Gold from NP is Berberine HCL and that is the main ingredient that is in Anabolic Pump, but Yellow Gold does not have Banaba Extract in it as well. If you want the same effects as AP buy some Yellow Gold and search around for some banaba extract (standardized at 1% corosolic acid). Take those two together 15 minutes 3 times daily (before each of your highest carb meals) and you will be good to go. The only thing you would be missing then would be the cissus (the symmetry maker of AP...supposedly).
    Ask them for the Tannins ratio of the banaba. 1% Corosolic acid. You need atleast 30mgs of corosolic acid to make a difference.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You know as many attacks as you guys get on this board; a post like this where you assist others in recreating effective options to your actual products says a little something about the company in my opinion. I know this is an older post but still shows some character.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Ask them for the Tannins ratio of the banaba. 1% Corosolic acid. You need atleast 30mgs of corosolic acid to make a difference.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 11:07 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 12:34 PM
  3. Yellow Gold (Anabolic Pump)
    By Mr X in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 04:53 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 01:57 AM