Has anyone gotten positive feedback from:

Kre Alkalyn?
Green Bulge?
NeoVar?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haven't tried kre-alkalyn, but out of the rest, i would say the Controlled Labs has my vote. I use Green Magnitude all the time. It is the powdered form of green bulge.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Neovar is neat because it contains a nutrient repartitioner too. Krealkalyn has promise, but i haven't tried it. mean to try Kreaceps from MST sometime in the future

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used Olimp's Kre-Alkalyn and MST's Kreaceps. I am now currently on NeoVar. Kreaceps is a solid formulation. I particularly liked the combination of a solid per-serving dose of Kre-Alkalyn with creatine-insulin-optimizers (Rhodiola Rosea, R-Isomer Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vanadyl Sulfate, and a Cordyceps complex). NeoVar is ingredient synergy at a high level. The combination of Banaba Extract and Rhodiola Rosea ensures that creatine is not only optimally metabolized, but also that nutrient partitioning, like Easy stated, in the presence of (complex) carbohydrates, is guaranteed. For me, stacking Kreaceps and NeoVar would be it.

I would not recommend Kre-Alkalyn as a stand-alone (single-compound) formulation.

I have not tried Green Bulge, so cannot leave a more-than-just-theoretical evaluation.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used Olimp's Kre-Alkalyn and MST's Kreaceps. I am now currently on NeoVar. Kreaceps is a solid formulation. I particularly liked the combination of a solid per-serving dose of Kre-Alkalyn with creatine-insulin-optimizers (Rhodiola Rosea, R-Isomer Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vanadyl Sulfate, and a Cordyceps complex). NeoVar is ingredient synergy at a high level. The combination of Banaba Extract and Rhodiola Rosea ensures that creatine is not only optimally metabolized, but also that nutrient partitioning, like Easy stated, in the presence of (complex) carbohydrates, is guaranteed. For me, stacking Kreaceps and NeoVar would be it.

I would not recommend Kre-Alkalyn as a stand-alone (single-compound) formulation.

I have not tried Green Bulge, so cannot leave a more-than-just-theoretical evaluation.
What is "banaba extract"? j/k!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is "banaba extract"? j/k!
Sorry, I only saw the question now. Easy is right. Banaba Extract, thanks to its active, Corosolic Acid, is a very useful compound that may:

1) Produce blood-sugar management, comparable to insulin
2) Drive glucose and creatine phosphate into cells, in a process that is insulin-level-neutral
3) Deliver efficient nutrient-partitioning benefits, compared to insulin's non-discriminatory approach
4) Control appetite and food craving while supporting healthy weight loss

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys. Neovar is a very sound formulation. Seems to be getting discovered just recently.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Try Creatine Citrate. I just left a review at NP for it. Its only 1.50 for 100 grams, so you can't go wrong. I like it better than Malate and I love Malate. You have to take twice as much with Citrate as you would Malate. Very good product I need to order a kilo next time. I got a good pump from it.