Poll: AN Drive or Superdrol-NG

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Poll: Drive or Superdrol-NG

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Well, where's the tear apart threads for Halodrol Liquid-Gels on BB.com? Isn't that marketed the exact same way? I think you should gargle with grain alcohol to get Dan's taste out of your mouth before coming over here trying convert the masses. By the way, I didn't think sheep had arms that big. I guess when you shave the wool off, anything's possible.
    Why dont you go over there and start that thread? If a company makes a bull****/deceptive product they should be called out.

    This is HLG's ingrediets
    Arachidonic Acid (40% In A Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend), 6-OXOŽ (4-Etioallocholen-3, 6, 17-Trione), DHEA, 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone, -(-)3, 4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran

    Here is SDNGs
    Anabolic Driver (Pro-Hormone):
    Prasterone(Delta-5-Androsten-3b-Ol-17-One) 170mg
    Estrogen Eliminator:
    ATD(6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione) 7.5mg
    Injection Matrix:
    MX-C(3,7-Dihydro-1,3,7-Trimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione) 150mg
    Aphrodine HCL 3mg
    Metabolic HPTA Support Complex:
    Gokshura Extract(45% Steroidal Saponins: Tribol, Furostanol, And Protodioscin) 150mg
    Trigonella Isolates(50% 25a-Spirosta-3,5-Diene, 20% 4-Hydroxyisoleucine) 100mg

    And wtf, how are ppl on Dans nuts? Everyone hangs off of everyone elses nuts. On bb.com theres a comple companies/people, on AM theres a couple companies/people. Its all the same...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html


  2. BTW, Dan/Des was the guy that convinced the forum members over der that MT wasn't garbage. I guess he never shared with them that he was actively pursuing a job with MT and that's why he was sucking up to them with his posts and positive reviews. The honest truth is that their products don't work that well for most people that have actually spent some time training with weights. Oh, and they're overpriced garbage too.

    That's why you are all hanging on his nuts.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    BTW, Dan/Des was the guy that convinced the forum members over der that MT wasn't garbage. I guess he never shared with them that he was actively pursuing a job with MT and that's why he was sucking up to them with his posts and positive reviews. The honest truth is that their products don't work that well for most people that have actually spent some time training with weights. Oh, and they're overpriced garbage too.

    That's why you are all hanging on his nuts.
    Yes, like i stated before MT sh1t is waaay overpriced. Is it the best? No. Should they be ripped on all the time for making ****ty products? Not really, their OK products. Ppl just hate em cause they own the supp market
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  4. i can't afford to, or want to try every new product that comes out. but thanks to threads like this one, i can make a semi-informed decision on what i might try. so far drive looks good. btw cellar, tell your parents im up for adoption,lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Why dont you go over there and start that thread? If a company makes a bull****/deceptive product they should be called out.

    This is HLG's ingrediets
    Arachidonic Acid (40% In A Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend), 6-OXOŽ (4-Etioallocholen-3, 6, 17-Trione), DHEA, 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone, -(-)3, 4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran

    Here is SDNGs
    Anabolic Driver (Pro-Hormone):
    Prasterone(Delta-5-Androsten-3b-Ol-17-One) 170mg
    Estrogen Eliminator:
    ATD(6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione) 7.5mg
    Injection Matrix:
    MX-C(3,7-Dihydro-1,3,7-Trimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione) 150mg
    Aphrodine HCL 3mg
    Metabolic HPTA Support Complex:
    Gokshura Extract(45% Steroidal Saponins: Tribol, Furostanol, And Protodioscin) 150mg
    Trigonella Isolates(50% 25a-Spirosta-3,5-Diene, 20% 4-Hydroxyisoleucine) 100mg

    And wtf, how are ppl on Dans nuts? Everyone hangs off of everyone elses nuts. On bb.com theres a comple companies/people, on AM theres a couple companies/people. Its all the same...
    They're both DHEA with an AI and some herbal test boosters. One has AA in it, but not alot. They were both billed as DSHEA compliant and both named after OTC, methylated, oral steroids. No difference, except you guys all rush to attack AX for doing something that Gaspari did when they released their version at the last Olympia. The only thing that's deceptive is that you're trying to sound like some sort of an authority on what AX did wrong. They didn't do anything wrong.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Yes, like i stated before MT sh1t is waaay overpriced. Is it the best? No. Should they be ripped on all the time for making ****ty products? Not really, their OK products. Ppl just hate em cause they own the supp market
    If you tried to sell me a POS car for $50,000, am I supposed to believe its an okay car, b/c it turns over when I try and start it? If they sold that same POS car at every dealership in town, am I supposed to believe its not a POS, b/c its available everywhere? Is the fact that they're selling that POS car for $50,000, somehow make it a better vehicle than those that are cheaper, faster, and more reliable? This is the type of logic you're preaching when you say MT is okay.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    They're both DHEA with an AI and some herbal test boosters. One has AA in it, but not alot. They were both billed as DSHEA compliant and both named after OTC, methylated, oral steroids. No difference, except you guys all rush to attack AX for doing something that Gaspari did when they released their version at the last Olympia. The only thing that's deceptive is that you're trying to sound like some sort of an authority on what AX did wrong. They didn't do anything wrong.
    But Halodrol liquigels have a hologram sticker on the box, doesn't that make it more anabolic?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    If you tried to sell me a POS car for $50,000, am I supposed to believe its an okay car, b/c it turns over when I try and start it? If they sold that same POS car at every dealership in town, am I supposed to believe its not a POS, b/c its available everywhere? Is the fact that they're selling that POS car for $50,000, somehow make it a better vehicle than those that are cheaper, faster, and more reliable? This is the type of logic you're preaching when you say MT is okay.
    Same for people who preach japanese/european cars over american IMO

    For the people who are affording those vehicles as new vehicles, how long they theoretically could last for is irrelevant, as they are swapping out cars every 3-5 years anyhow. Makes no difference to me that at 15 years old and 250,000 miles a benz might be in nicer shape than a dodge, because i won't be the person driving it then.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But Halodrol liquigels have a hologram sticker on the box, doesn't that make it more anabolic?
    I guess holograms are becoming an indicator of this. I thought it was just a justification to keep the prices high on products that have beeen out forever, but I guess I was wrong.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i can't afford to, or want to try every new product that comes out. but thanks to threads like this one, i can make a semi-informed decision on what i might try. so far drive looks good. btw cellar, tell your parents im up for adoption,lol.
    count on T to lighten up the mood. I smell a internet battle.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Yes, like i stated before MT sh1t is waaay overpriced. Is it the best? No. Should they be ripped on all the time for making ****ty products? Not really, their OK products. Ppl just hate em cause they own the supp market
    your making a hypocrite out of yourself there bud. In your statement

    Should they be ripped on all the time for making sh1tty products? Not really

    I hope you know in your case you could consider AX ****ty, and you are ripping on them.Their product line is decent, At times expensive yes but their products are proven more effective than MT

    and people don't hate them for owning the supp market. What gains do people get for hating on them? Why is it that certian company's who are getting to the big leagues not ripped on? cause their product works which is aidding them right to the top. Why is it that muscletech is at the top? Cause they pay BB.com tons of money to advertise for them, so MT stuff is in your face every day. Face it, MT is shady, Just releasing the new Muscle Asylum Project shows how they like to bring flashy, overpriced, yet not very useful products into the market with some nice ads in an attempt to sell. This is the biggest difference between big and small company's. The big ones have the money to advertise their name all over the place while the little ones are trying each day to come up with better products to help get to the top. Just seeing the supplement of the year award I know how bogus BB.com is. Sure those products may work to a degree, but it's the advertisements is what got them to where they are. and the place to advertise garbage to morons... none other than bb.com :]

  12. hey now guys, calm down, kiss and make up

  13. haha cellar i did get a kick out of those awards at crybaby.com....what a joke, really.

  14. The awards were based on the voting done mostly by customers at check out. Its funny, b/c I tried to vote there once and it didn't go through. A month later, I made my first/last order there for Poseidon BA and I was actually able to vote successfully. Go figure...............

  15. Quote Originally Posted by roidz11 View Post
    nice, does it work good for gaining muscle?
    yep!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  16. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Well, where's the tear apart threads for Halodrol Liquid-Gels on BB.com? Isn't that marketed the exact same way? I think you should gargle with grain alcohol to get Dan's taste out of your mouth before coming over here trying convert the masses. By the way, I didn't think sheep had arms that big. I guess when you shave the wool off, anything's possible.

    I LOL'd. You know why you can't do that at bb.com. Hypocrisy reigns supreme, (no legal).

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    thanks mace. I got your back. I understand the way a business runs. My parents are extremely smart business people. They passed on their knowlegde to me. I understand how certian things work.They warn me about products and are very concerned about me working out. Their a little overprotective in that department however. Heck you guys should see my house. Parents came here 15 years ago knowing absolute NO english. We own an X5 BMW, GL450 Mercades, A HUGE house and my TV is huge. All because they know how to do business. Arent I lucky?

  18. Yes, WTF.

  19. i dont see the big deal with DRIVE? U can buy all that in bulk and get 3 months serving half the price..

    nothing new..



  20. you can buy nearly EVERYTHING in bulk.....but are you going to have the exact mixing ratios and proper balance between the products to be as effective? probably not!

    you don't like the product then don't buy it, but don't freaking act like you could have made that formula yourself. Because then you would have your own company.

  21. 2 diff products stack em for max fun
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    i dont see the big deal with DRIVE? U can buy all that in bulk and get 3 months serving half the price..

    nothing new..
    I agree. You go right ahead and do so

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I agree. You go right ahead and do so
    Don't ya love how these garage chemists pop up and think they can just duplicate your product

  24. We need more of them in the world, don't you think Viper? I wish you were around to see the "cyber attack" on AM.com yesterday evening.... the idiocy was at a beyond BB.com level. Believe it or not.

    I can only imagine some people trying to:
    negotiate and purchase from a foreign company,
    accurately measure bulks,
    proceed to precisely mix some of these bulks,
    and then cap them up with the cap 'em quick.

    Even if I could do all of the above in my living room: My time is worth spending the extra dime.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cyclo Tren or Superdrol NG.. or neither
    By Da BluFFa in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 08:16 PM
  2. Superdrol NG or Cyclo Tren. or neither
    By Da BluFFa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 12:19 PM
  3. superdrol ng or hemadrol
    By powerlift711 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 04:53 AM
  4. superdrol, drive or rpm
    By roidz11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 10:19 PM
Log in
Log in