Poll: Drive or Superdrol-NG

AN Drive or Superdrol-NG

• Total voters
joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Looking to try out something new. Currently 6', 195lbs, bf 12%. Looking to shed a little fat and put on some muscle. Both being relatively new supps, what would you guys choose to give a try. Or just run drive and stack it with DHEA?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i would wait and do this poll again in a month when everyones had a fair run @ drive. I personally loved it, havent gotton to try sdng yet.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I will be soon. Soon as the post man comes by.
haha...sorry man, just dont think you really know which one to tell people if you havent tried either....just my opinion...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
This will obviously not be based mainly on experience, but moreso, if you were going to give one a try, which would you go for first.

human

human

Awards
Well I tried dhea before.I read alot of the logs and it doesnt sound like any thing I won t to spend my money on.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the SDNG will help you shed some fat and add some muscle. All the loggers are having repartitioning effects.......

I would love to see them STACKED!

My opinion may not be worth the bandwidth it takes up, as i am a rep! :lol:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
the SDNG will help you shed some fat and add some muscle. All the loggers are having repartitioning effects.......

stack would be solid...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to go with DRIVE at this point. Might stack the two down the road, but my budget doesn't have room for both right now. I'm afraid the stims in SDNG will keep me up at night due to my later workouts.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that is some pretty solid logic........:thumbsup:

le tus know how Drive is, so we can decide, too!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to go with DRIVE at this point. Might stack the two down the road, but my budget doesn't have room for both right now. I'm afraid the stims in SDNG will keep me up at night due to my later workouts.
fair enough, i cant take yohimbine at night....

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I should be eventually getting that sample pack of sdng, so I'll be able to better gauge the stims and if its something that will keep me up at night or not. I do agree that the stack of both sounds like a good one.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I really want to try both. Workout intensity and sex drive are extremely important to me. I went ahead and got drive at the pre sale price. But i know that higher dosed dhea does wonders for my libido, so I will try sdng when $ permits.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I really want to try both. Workout intensity and sex drive are extremely important to me. I went ahead and got drive at the pre sale price. But i know that higher dosed dhea does wonders for my libido, so I will try sdng when $ permits.
I agree, i would like to see SD-NG come down in price to make it a little more budget friendly.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I totally agree with mace his opinion isnt worth the bandwidth it takes up! : )

I think stacking the two holds a lot of promise, particularly if you are over 30, or have relatively low hormone levels to begin with.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I should be eventually getting that sample pack of sdng, so I'll be able to better gauge the stims and if its something that will keep me up at night or not. I do agree that the stack of both sounds like a good one.
they were sent out on friday, so you should receive this coming week sometime......

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with mace his opinion isnt worth the bandwidth it takes up! : )

I think stacking the two holds a lot of promise, particularly if you are over 30, or have relatively low hormone levels to begin with.
:rofl:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I shall refrain from the vote. Haven't tried SDNG to compare.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ok so when AX sends me a bottle, and AN one to compare it...ill decide..haha

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I plan on stacking these sometime in November or December. Wil def be keeping a log.

iceman027

Awards
how many of you guys have used drive? what are its benefits?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

That would be an interesting stack!!!

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
actually i am on this stack now..all i say is awsome..everytime i walk into my gym just like a holy ritual for muscle exploding

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Drive without a doubt ummm Superdrol NG is a joke if you havent read you can check bodybuilding.com forums!!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Drive without a doubt ummm Superdrol NG is a joke if you havent read you can check bodybuilding.com forums!!
:rofl: I lol'd for so many reasons. I think you forgot where you are at for a minute.:trout:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Never been to BB.com. Once you find ANABOLICMINDS.com you can quit looking.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Oooo mace is gonna spank you like a little b1tch!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oooo mace is gonna spank you like a little b1tch!
considering he has 10 posts and mentioner that "other" site, i have let it go. Ignorance is not a crime! :toofunny:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
although I did vote for drive, I think this is a very unfair and hypocritical statement. BB.com itself is a business. The reason why certian products such as n.o explode is so popular is due to marketing not because of effectiveness. Although there has been lots of talk about superdrol NG it's unfair to say that its a joke. BB.com endorses products like muscle tech with products like "dat dere cell tech" I think the statement you made makes you the perfect example of a stupid consumer. Drive which was released recently was already being recommended by people all over the place without it being tested. Why? hype. Im not judging a products effectiveness or what not but how would people know what works and what doesnt before trying it. A statement such as product b is a joke before you even try it or because a forum or a certian chemist says so is not smart in terms of a consumer. How do you know drive is better without trying it? How do you know whats crap before trying it? My point is that bb.com is a business. And there are certian reasons that muscletech and other products are popular not because of if they work or not, but because what people tell you as well as marketing.. Be a smart consumer my friend. Maybe you can make a intellegent come back. I got your back Mace :). I havent tried superdrol NG or drive. I wont say which is better. products sell because of the way something is marketed. muscle tech ( which i believe is garbage in a bottle) being the perfect example. Supplement of the year award? get the f*uck otta here.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Tell it like it is Cellar
thats what I always do :afro:

Ignorant consumers is how companys like BSN and Muscletech make their business. Hey if thats the way they like to role, be my guest. Just goes to show you how dumb some people really are. Just spilling my 2 cents. Stupid people make me angry.:aargh:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks mace. I got your back. :) I understand the way a business runs. My parents are extremely smart business people. They passed on their knowlegde to me. I understand how certian things work.They warn me about products and are very concerned about me working out. Their a little overprotective in that department however. Heck you guys should see my house. Parents came here 15 years ago knowing absolute NO english. We own an X5 BMW, GL450 Mercades, A HUGE house and my TV is huge. All because they know how to do business. :whip: Arent I lucky?
Probably not paying income taxes either. Someone call the IRS + INS!

:D

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
thanks mace. I got your back. :) I understand the way a business runs. My parents are extremely smart business people. They passed on their knowlegde to me. I understand how certian things work.They warn me about products and are very concerned about me working out. Their a little overprotective in that department however. Heck you guys should see my house. Parents came here 15 years ago knowing absolute NO english. We own an X5 BMW, GL450 Mercades, A HUGE house and my TV is huge. All because they know how to do business. :whip: Arent I lucky?
huh?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
although I did vote for drive, I think this is a very unfair and hypocritical statement. BB.com itself is a business. The reason why certian products such as n.o explode is so popular is due to marketing not because of effectiveness. Although there has been lots of talk about superdrol NG it's unfair to say that its a joke. BB.com endorses products like muscle tech with products like "dat dere cell tech" I think the statement you made makes you the perfect example of a stupid consumer. Drive which was released recently was already being recommended by people all over the place without it being tested. Why? hype. Im not judging a products effectiveness or what not but how would people know what works and what doesnt before trying it. A statement such as product b is a joke before you even try it or because a forum or a certian chemist says so is not smart in terms of a consumer. How do you know drive is better without trying it? How do you know whats crap before trying it? My point is that bb.com is a business. And there are certian reasons that muscletech and other products are popular not because of if they work or not, but because what people tell you as well as marketing.. Be a smart consumer my friend. Maybe you can make a intellegent come back. I got your back Mace :). I havent tried superdrol NG or drive. I wont say which is better. products sell because of the way something is marketed. muscle tech ( which i believe is garbage in a bottle) being the perfect example. Supplement of the year award? get the f*uck otta here.
lol, that thread had nothing to do with "bb.com advertisement"

The memebers of bb.com jsut ripped SDNG apart. You think advertising and overhyping is bad? you realize SDNG is very deceptively marketed to pretty much trick the consumer right?

And you really like MT is "garbage in a bottle"? I used to be the same way, but their stuff is legit, just over priced and over hyper/marketed.

Im so glad you told us all the things you have!! That was a key point of the conversation!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

The memebers of bb.com jsut ripped SDNG apart. You think advertising and overhyping is bad? you realize SDNG is very deceptively marketed to pretty much trick the consumer right?

And you really like MT is "garbage in a bottle"? I used to be the same way, but their stuff is legit, just over priced and over hyper/marketed.

Im so glad you told us all the things you have!! That was a key point of the conversation!
For the most part, MT is overpriced and in my opinion junk. I understand what you mean about SDNG being advertised and marketed but the reason I said what I said was due to the fact that he's ripping on 2 products he has never tried before. I never said anything about SDNG being good or bad. My point I was making was that you shouldnt rip on a two products and say that one is better than the other without a knowing first hand.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

Well, where's the tear apart threads for Halodrol Liquid-Gels on BB.com? Isn't that marketed the exact same way? I think you should gargle with grain alcohol to get Dan's taste out of your mouth before coming over here trying convert the masses. By the way, I didn't think sheep had arms that big. I guess when you shave the wool off, anything's possible.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Well, where's the tear apart threads for Halodrol Liquid-Gels on BB.com? Isn't that marketed the exact same way? I think you should gargle with grain alcohol to get Dan's taste out of your mouth before coming over here trying convert the masses. By the way, I didn't think sheep had arms that big. I guess when you shave the wool off, anything's possible.
haha. care to explain this. Just trying to get some info on the situation.bit confused. :lol:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
haha. care to explain this. Just trying to get some info on the situation.bit confused. :lol:
Nothing, its just part of the formula there. They attack one company, but leave another alone when they both do the same thing. All of Des's choads are the same.