Poll: AN Drive or Superdrol-NG

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Poll: Drive or Superdrol-NG

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by roidz11 View Post
    nice, does it work good for gaining muscle?
    The shortest, most accurate answer is:

    YES.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by roidz11 View Post
    nice, does it work good for gaining muscle?
    Isn't muscle exploding enough for ya??
    •   
       


  3. Drive without a doubt ummm Superdrol NG is a joke if you havent read you can check bodybuilding.com forums!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Drive without a doubt ummm Superdrol NG is a joke if you havent read you can check bodybuilding.com forums!!
    I lol'd for so many reasons. I think you forgot where you are at for a minute.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Drive without a doubt ummm Superdrol NG is a joke if you havent read you can check bodybuilding.com forums!!
    Never been to BB.com. Once you find ANABOLICMINDS.com you can quit looking.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Drive without a doubt ummm Superdrol NG is a joke if you havent read you can check bodybuilding.com forums!!

    Oooo mace is gonna spank you like a little b1tch!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  7. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Oooo mace is gonna spank you like a little b1tch!
    considering he has 10 posts and mentioner that "other" site, i have let it go. Ignorance is not a crime!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Drive without a doubt ummm Superdrol NG is a joke if you havent read you can check bodybuilding.com forums!!
    although I did vote for drive, I think this is a very unfair and hypocritical statement. BB.com itself is a business. The reason why certian products such as n.o explode is so popular is due to marketing not because of effectiveness. Although there has been lots of talk about superdrol NG it's unfair to say that its a joke. BB.com endorses products like muscle tech with products like "dat dere cell tech" I think the statement you made makes you the perfect example of a stupid consumer. Drive which was released recently was already being recommended by people all over the place without it being tested. Why? hype. Im not judging a products effectiveness or what not but how would people know what works and what doesnt before trying it. A statement such as product b is a joke before you even try it or because a forum or a certian chemist says so is not smart in terms of a consumer. How do you know drive is better without trying it? How do you know whats crap before trying it? My point is that bb.com is a business. And there are certian reasons that muscletech and other products are popular not because of if they work or not, but because what people tell you as well as marketing.. Be a smart consumer my friend. Maybe you can make a intellegent come back. I got your back Mace . I havent tried superdrol NG or drive. I wont say which is better. products sell because of the way something is marketed. muscle tech ( which i believe is garbage in a bottle) being the perfect example. Supplement of the year award? get the f*uck otta here.

  9. Tell it like it is Cellar

  10. cellar =

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Tell it like it is Cellar
    thats what I always do

    Ignorant consumers is how companys like BSN and Muscletech make their business. Hey if thats the way they like to role, be my guest. Just goes to show you how dumb some people really are. Just spilling my 2 cents. Stupid people make me angry.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    cellar =
    bump edited out. too much flaming

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    thanks mace. I got your back. I understand the way a business runs. My parents are extremely smart business people. They passed on their knowlegde to me. I understand how certian things work.They warn me about products and are very concerned about me working out. Their a little overprotective in that department however. Heck you guys should see my house. Parents came here 15 years ago knowing absolute NO english. We own an X5 BMW, GL450 Mercades, A HUGE house and my TV is huge. All because they know how to do business. Arent I lucky?
    Probably not paying income taxes either. Someone call the IRS + INS!


  14. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Probably not paying income taxes either. Someone call the IRS + INS!

    oh no he found out! jk

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    thanks mace. I got your back. I understand the way a business runs. My parents are extremely smart business people. They passed on their knowlegde to me. I understand how certian things work.They warn me about products and are very concerned about me working out. Their a little overprotective in that department however. Heck you guys should see my house. Parents came here 15 years ago knowing absolute NO english. We own an X5 BMW, GL450 Mercades, A HUGE house and my TV is huge. All because they know how to do business. Arent I lucky?
    huh?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    although I did vote for drive, I think this is a very unfair and hypocritical statement. BB.com itself is a business. The reason why certian products such as n.o explode is so popular is due to marketing not because of effectiveness. Although there has been lots of talk about superdrol NG it's unfair to say that its a joke. BB.com endorses products like muscle tech with products like "dat dere cell tech" I think the statement you made makes you the perfect example of a stupid consumer. Drive which was released recently was already being recommended by people all over the place without it being tested. Why? hype. Im not judging a products effectiveness or what not but how would people know what works and what doesnt before trying it. A statement such as product b is a joke before you even try it or because a forum or a certian chemist says so is not smart in terms of a consumer. How do you know drive is better without trying it? How do you know whats crap before trying it? My point is that bb.com is a business. And there are certian reasons that muscletech and other products are popular not because of if they work or not, but because what people tell you as well as marketing.. Be a smart consumer my friend. Maybe you can make a intellegent come back. I got your back Mace . I havent tried superdrol NG or drive. I wont say which is better. products sell because of the way something is marketed. muscle tech ( which i believe is garbage in a bottle) being the perfect example. Supplement of the year award? get the f*uck otta here.
    lol, that thread had nothing to do with "bb.com advertisement"

    The memebers of bb.com jsut ripped SDNG apart. You think advertising and overhyping is bad? you realize SDNG is very deceptively marketed to pretty much trick the consumer right?

    And you really like MT is "garbage in a bottle"? I used to be the same way, but their stuff is legit, just over priced and over hyper/marketed.

    Im so glad you told us all the things you have!! That was a key point of the conversation!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    lol, that thread had nothing to do with "bb.com advertisement"

    The memebers of bb.com jsut ripped SDNG apart. You think advertising and overhyping is bad? you realize SDNG is very deceptively marketed to pretty much trick the consumer right?

    And you really like MT is "garbage in a bottle"? I used to be the same way, but their stuff is legit, just over priced and over hyper/marketed.

    Im so glad you told us all the things you have!! That was a key point of the conversation!
    For the most part, MT is overpriced and in my opinion junk. I understand what you mean about SDNG being advertised and marketed but the reason I said what I said was due to the fact that he's ripping on 2 products he has never tried before. I never said anything about SDNG being good or bad. My point I was making was that you shouldnt rip on a two products and say that one is better than the other without a knowing first hand.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    lol, that thread had nothing to do with "bb.com advertisement"

    The memebers of bb.com jsut ripped SDNG apart. You think advertising and overhyping is bad? you realize SDNG is very deceptively marketed to pretty much trick the consumer right?

    And you really like MT is "garbage in a bottle"? I used to be the same way, but their stuff is legit, just over priced and over hyper/marketed.

    Im so glad you told us all the things you have!! That was a key point of the conversation!
    Well, where's the tear apart threads for Halodrol Liquid-Gels on BB.com? Isn't that marketed the exact same way? I think you should gargle with grain alcohol to get Dan's taste out of your mouth before coming over here trying convert the masses. By the way, I didn't think sheep had arms that big. I guess when you shave the wool off, anything's possible.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Well, where's the tear apart threads for Halodrol Liquid-Gels on BB.com? Isn't that marketed the exact same way? I think you should gargle with grain alcohol to get Dan's taste out of your mouth before coming over here trying convert the masses. By the way, I didn't think sheep had arms that big. I guess when you shave the wool off, anything's possible.
    haha. care to explain this. Just trying to get some info on the situation.bit confused.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    haha. care to explain this. Just trying to get some info on the situation.bit confused.
    Nothing, its just part of the formula there. They attack one company, but leave another alone when they both do the same thing. All of Des's choads are the same.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Well, where's the tear apart threads for Halodrol Liquid-Gels on BB.com? Isn't that marketed the exact same way? I think you should gargle with grain alcohol to get Dan's taste out of your mouth before coming over here trying convert the masses. By the way, I didn't think sheep had arms that big. I guess when you shave the wool off, anything's possible.
    Why dont you go over there and start that thread? If a company makes a bull****/deceptive product they should be called out.

    This is HLG's ingrediets
    Arachidonic Acid (40% In A Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend), 6-OXOŽ (4-Etioallocholen-3, 6, 17-Trione), DHEA, 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone, -(-)3, 4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran

    Here is SDNGs
    Anabolic Driver (Pro-Hormone):
    Prasterone(Delta-5-Androsten-3b-Ol-17-One) 170mg
    Estrogen Eliminator:
    ATD(6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione) 7.5mg
    Injection Matrix:
    MX-C(3,7-Dihydro-1,3,7-Trimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione) 150mg
    Aphrodine HCL 3mg
    Metabolic HPTA Support Complex:
    Gokshura Extract(45% Steroidal Saponins: Tribol, Furostanol, And Protodioscin) 150mg
    Trigonella Isolates(50% 25a-Spirosta-3,5-Diene, 20% 4-Hydroxyisoleucine) 100mg

    And wtf, how are ppl on Dans nuts? Everyone hangs off of everyone elses nuts. On bb.com theres a comple companies/people, on AM theres a couple companies/people. Its all the same...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  22. BTW, Dan/Des was the guy that convinced the forum members over der that MT wasn't garbage. I guess he never shared with them that he was actively pursuing a job with MT and that's why he was sucking up to them with his posts and positive reviews. The honest truth is that their products don't work that well for most people that have actually spent some time training with weights. Oh, and they're overpriced garbage too.

    That's why you are all hanging on his nuts.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    BTW, Dan/Des was the guy that convinced the forum members over der that MT wasn't garbage. I guess he never shared with them that he was actively pursuing a job with MT and that's why he was sucking up to them with his posts and positive reviews. The honest truth is that their products don't work that well for most people that have actually spent some time training with weights. Oh, and they're overpriced garbage too.

    That's why you are all hanging on his nuts.
    Yes, like i stated before MT sh1t is waaay overpriced. Is it the best? No. Should they be ripped on all the time for making ****ty products? Not really, their OK products. Ppl just hate em cause they own the supp market
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  24. i can't afford to, or want to try every new product that comes out. but thanks to threads like this one, i can make a semi-informed decision on what i might try. so far drive looks good. btw cellar, tell your parents im up for adoption,lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  25. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Why dont you go over there and start that thread? If a company makes a bull****/deceptive product they should be called out.

    This is HLG's ingrediets
    Arachidonic Acid (40% In A Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend), 6-OXOŽ (4-Etioallocholen-3, 6, 17-Trione), DHEA, 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone, -(-)3, 4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran

    Here is SDNGs
    Anabolic Driver (Pro-Hormone):
    Prasterone(Delta-5-Androsten-3b-Ol-17-One) 170mg
    Estrogen Eliminator:
    ATD(6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione) 7.5mg
    Injection Matrix:
    MX-C(3,7-Dihydro-1,3,7-Trimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione) 150mg
    Aphrodine HCL 3mg
    Metabolic HPTA Support Complex:
    Gokshura Extract(45% Steroidal Saponins: Tribol, Furostanol, And Protodioscin) 150mg
    Trigonella Isolates(50% 25a-Spirosta-3,5-Diene, 20% 4-Hydroxyisoleucine) 100mg

    And wtf, how are ppl on Dans nuts? Everyone hangs off of everyone elses nuts. On bb.com theres a comple companies/people, on AM theres a couple companies/people. Its all the same...
    They're both DHEA with an AI and some herbal test boosters. One has AA in it, but not alot. They were both billed as DSHEA compliant and both named after OTC, methylated, oral steroids. No difference, except you guys all rush to attack AX for doing something that Gaspari did when they released their version at the last Olympia. The only thing that's deceptive is that you're trying to sound like some sort of an authority on what AX did wrong. They didn't do anything wrong.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Yes, like i stated before MT sh1t is waaay overpriced. Is it the best? No. Should they be ripped on all the time for making ****ty products? Not really, their OK products. Ppl just hate em cause they own the supp market
    If you tried to sell me a POS car for $50,000, am I supposed to believe its an okay car, b/c it turns over when I try and start it? If they sold that same POS car at every dealership in town, am I supposed to believe its not a POS, b/c its available everywhere? Is the fact that they're selling that POS car for $50,000, somehow make it a better vehicle than those that are cheaper, faster, and more reliable? This is the type of logic you're preaching when you say MT is okay.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    They're both DHEA with an AI and some herbal test boosters. One has AA in it, but not alot. They were both billed as DSHEA compliant and both named after OTC, methylated, oral steroids. No difference, except you guys all rush to attack AX for doing something that Gaspari did when they released their version at the last Olympia. The only thing that's deceptive is that you're trying to sound like some sort of an authority on what AX did wrong. They didn't do anything wrong.
    But Halodrol liquigels have a hologram sticker on the box, doesn't that make it more anabolic?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    If you tried to sell me a POS car for $50,000, am I supposed to believe its an okay car, b/c it turns over when I try and start it? If they sold that same POS car at every dealership in town, am I supposed to believe its not a POS, b/c its available everywhere? Is the fact that they're selling that POS car for $50,000, somehow make it a better vehicle than those that are cheaper, faster, and more reliable? This is the type of logic you're preaching when you say MT is okay.
    Same for people who preach japanese/european cars over american IMO

    For the people who are affording those vehicles as new vehicles, how long they theoretically could last for is irrelevant, as they are swapping out cars every 3-5 years anyhow. Makes no difference to me that at 15 years old and 250,000 miles a benz might be in nicer shape than a dodge, because i won't be the person driving it then.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But Halodrol liquigels have a hologram sticker on the box, doesn't that make it more anabolic?
    I guess holograms are becoming an indicator of this. I thought it was just a justification to keep the prices high on products that have beeen out forever, but I guess I was wrong.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i can't afford to, or want to try every new product that comes out. but thanks to threads like this one, i can make a semi-informed decision on what i might try. so far drive looks good. btw cellar, tell your parents im up for adoption,lol.
    count on T to lighten up the mood. I smell a internet battle.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cyclo Tren or Superdrol NG.. or neither
    By Da BluFFa in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 08:16 PM
  2. Superdrol NG or Cyclo Tren. or neither
    By Da BluFFa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 12:19 PM
  3. superdrol ng or hemadrol
    By powerlift711 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 04:53 AM
  4. superdrol, drive or rpm
    By roidz11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 10:19 PM
Log in
Log in