Poll: Drive or Superdrol-NG - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Poll: AN Drive or Superdrol-NG

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Poll: Drive or Superdrol-NG

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Tell it like it is Cellar
    thats what I always do

Ignorant consumers is how companys like BSN and Muscletech make their business. Hey if thats the way they like to role, be my guest. Just goes to show you how dumb some people really are. Just spilling my 2 cents. Stupid people make me angry.

2. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    cellar =
    bump edited out. too much flaming
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    thanks mace. I got your back. I understand the way a business runs. My parents are extremely smart business people. They passed on their knowlegde to me. I understand how certian things work.They warn me about products and are very concerned about me working out. Their a little overprotective in that department however. Heck you guys should see my house. Parents came here 15 years ago knowing absolute NO english. We own an X5 BMW, GL450 Mercades, A HUGE house and my TV is huge. All because they know how to do business. Arent I lucky?
    Probably not paying income taxes either. Someone call the IRS + INS!

This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Probably not paying income taxes either. Someone call the IRS + INS!

oh no he found out! jk
  5. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

thanks mace. I got your back. I understand the way a business runs. My parents are extremely smart business people. They passed on their knowlegde to me. I understand how certian things work.They warn me about products and are very concerned about me working out. Their a little overprotective in that department however. Heck you guys should see my house. Parents came here 15 years ago knowing absolute NO english. We own an X5 BMW, GL450 Mercades, A HUGE house and my TV is huge. All because they know how to do business. Arent I lucky?
    huh?
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

although I did vote for drive, I think this is a very unfair and hypocritical statement. BB.com itself is a business. The reason why certian products such as n.o explode is so popular is due to marketing not because of effectiveness. Although there has been lots of talk about superdrol NG it's unfair to say that its a joke. BB.com endorses products like muscle tech with products like "dat dere cell tech" I think the statement you made makes you the perfect example of a stupid consumer. Drive which was released recently was already being recommended by people all over the place without it being tested. Why? hype. Im not judging a products effectiveness or what not but how would people know what works and what doesnt before trying it. A statement such as product b is a joke before you even try it or because a forum or a certian chemist says so is not smart in terms of a consumer. How do you know drive is better without trying it? How do you know whats crap before trying it? My point is that bb.com is a business. And there are certian reasons that muscletech and other products are popular not because of if they work or not, but because what people tell you as well as marketing.. Be a smart consumer my friend. Maybe you can make a intellegent come back. I got your back Mace . I havent tried superdrol NG or drive. I wont say which is better. products sell because of the way something is marketed. muscle tech ( which i believe is garbage in a bottle) being the perfect example. Supplement of the year award? get the f*uck otta here.
    lol, that thread had nothing to do with "bb.com advertisement"

The memebers of bb.com jsut ripped SDNG apart. You think advertising and overhyping is bad? you realize SDNG is very deceptively marketed to pretty much trick the consumer right?

And you really like MT is "garbage in a bottle"? I used to be the same way, but their stuff is legit, just over priced and over hyper/marketed.

Im so glad you told us all the things you have!! That was a key point of the conversation!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  7. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post

The memebers of bb.com jsut ripped SDNG apart. You think advertising and overhyping is bad? you realize SDNG is very deceptively marketed to pretty much trick the consumer right?

And you really like MT is "garbage in a bottle"? I used to be the same way, but their stuff is legit, just over priced and over hyper/marketed.

Im so glad you told us all the things you have!! That was a key point of the conversation!
    For the most part, MT is overpriced and in my opinion junk. I understand what you mean about SDNG being advertised and marketed but the reason I said what I said was due to the fact that he's ripping on 2 products he has never tried before. I never said anything about SDNG being good or bad. My point I was making was that you shouldnt rip on a two products and say that one is better than the other without a knowing first hand.
  8. Senior Member

Well, where's the tear apart threads for Halodrol Liquid-Gels on BB.com? Isn't that marketed the exact same way? I think you should gargle with grain alcohol to get Dan's taste out of your mouth before coming over here trying convert the masses. By the way, I didn't think sheep had arms that big. I guess when you shave the wool off, anything's possible.
  9. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Well, where's the tear apart threads for Halodrol Liquid-Gels on BB.com? Isn't that marketed the exact same way? I think you should gargle with grain alcohol to get Dan's taste out of your mouth before coming over here trying convert the masses. By the way, I didn't think sheep had arms that big. I guess when you shave the wool off, anything's possible.
    haha. care to explain this. Just trying to get some info on the situation.bit confused.
  10. Senior Member

haha. care to explain this. Just trying to get some info on the situation.bit confused.
    Nothing, its just part of the formula there. They attack one company, but leave another alone when they both do the same thing. All of Des's choads are the same.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Why dont you go over there and start that thread? If a company makes a bull****/deceptive product they should be called out.

This is HLG's ingrediets
    Arachidonic Acid (40% In A Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend), 6-OXOŽ (4-Etioallocholen-3, 6, 17-Trione), DHEA, 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone, -(-)3, 4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran

Here is SDNGs
    Anabolic Driver (Pro-Hormone):
    Prasterone(Delta-5-Androsten-3b-Ol-17-One) 170mg
    Estrogen Eliminator:
    ATD(6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione) 7.5mg
    Injection Matrix:
    MX-C(3,7-Dihydro-1,3,7-Trimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione) 150mg
    Aphrodine HCL 3mg
    Metabolic HPTA Support Complex:
    Gokshura Extract(45% Steroidal Saponins: Tribol, Furostanol, And Protodioscin) 150mg
    Trigonella Isolates(50% 25a-Spirosta-3,5-Diene, 20% 4-Hydroxyisoleucine) 100mg

And wtf, how are ppl on Dans nuts? Everyone hangs off of everyone elses nuts. On bb.com theres a comple companies/people, on AM theres a couple companies/people. Its all the same...
  12. Senior Member

BTW, Dan/Des was the guy that convinced the forum members over der that MT wasn't garbage. I guess he never shared with them that he was actively pursuing a job with MT and that's why he was sucking up to them with his posts and positive reviews. The honest truth is that their products don't work that well for most people that have actually spent some time training with weights. Oh, and they're overpriced garbage too.

That's why you are all hanging on his nuts.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

BTW, Dan/Des was the guy that convinced the forum members over der that MT wasn't garbage. I guess he never shared with them that he was actively pursuing a job with MT and that's why he was sucking up to them with his posts and positive reviews. The honest truth is that their products don't work that well for most people that have actually spent some time training with weights. Oh, and they're overpriced garbage too.

That's why you are all hanging on his nuts.
    Yes, like i stated before MT sh1t is waaay overpriced. Is it the best? No. Should they be ripped on all the time for making ****ty products? Not really, their OK products. Ppl just hate em cause they own the supp market
  14. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i can't afford to, or want to try every new product that comes out. but thanks to threads like this one, i can make a semi-informed decision on what i might try. so far drive looks good. btw cellar, tell your parents im up for adoption,lol.
  15. Senior Member

Why dont you go over there and start that thread? If a company makes a bull****/deceptive product they should be called out.

This is HLG's ingrediets
    Arachidonic Acid (40% In A Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend), 6-OXOŽ (4-Etioallocholen-3, 6, 17-Trione), DHEA, 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone, -(-)3, 4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran

Here is SDNGs
    Anabolic Driver (Pro-Hormone):
    Prasterone(Delta-5-Androsten-3b-Ol-17-One) 170mg
    Estrogen Eliminator:
    ATD(6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione) 7.5mg
    Injection Matrix:
    MX-C(3,7-Dihydro-1,3,7-Trimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione) 150mg
    Aphrodine HCL 3mg
    Metabolic HPTA Support Complex:
    Gokshura Extract(45% Steroidal Saponins: Tribol, Furostanol, And Protodioscin) 150mg
    Trigonella Isolates(50% 25a-Spirosta-3,5-Diene, 20% 4-Hydroxyisoleucine) 100mg

And wtf, how are ppl on Dans nuts? Everyone hangs off of everyone elses nuts. On bb.com theres a comple companies/people, on AM theres a couple companies/people. Its all the same...
    They're both DHEA with an AI and some herbal test boosters. One has AA in it, but not alot. They were both billed as DSHEA compliant and both named after OTC, methylated, oral steroids. No difference, except you guys all rush to attack AX for doing something that Gaspari did when they released their version at the last Olympia. The only thing that's deceptive is that you're trying to sound like some sort of an authority on what AX did wrong. They didn't do anything wrong.
  16. Senior Member

Yes, like i stated before MT sh1t is waaay overpriced. Is it the best? No. Should they be ripped on all the time for making ****ty products? Not really, their OK products. Ppl just hate em cause they own the supp market
    If you tried to sell me a POS car for $50,000, am I supposed to believe its an okay car, b/c it turns over when I try and start it? If they sold that same POS car at every dealership in town, am I supposed to believe its not a POS, b/c its available everywhere? Is the fact that they're selling that POS car for $50,000, somehow make it a better vehicle than those that are cheaper, faster, and more reliable? This is the type of logic you're preaching when you say MT is okay.
  17. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

They're both DHEA with an AI and some herbal test boosters. One has AA in it, but not alot. They were both billed as DSHEA compliant and both named after OTC, methylated, oral steroids. No difference, except you guys all rush to attack AX for doing something that Gaspari did when they released their version at the last Olympia. The only thing that's deceptive is that you're trying to sound like some sort of an authority on what AX did wrong. They didn't do anything wrong.
    But Halodrol liquigels have a hologram sticker on the box, doesn't that make it more anabolic?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  18. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

If you tried to sell me a POS car for $50,000, am I supposed to believe its an okay car, b/c it turns over when I try and start it? If they sold that same POS car at every dealership in town, am I supposed to believe its not a POS, b/c its available everywhere? Is the fact that they're selling that POS car for $50,000, somehow make it a better vehicle than those that are cheaper, faster, and more reliable? This is the type of logic you're preaching when you say MT is okay.
    Same for people who preach japanese/european cars over american IMO

For the people who are affording those vehicles as new vehicles, how long they theoretically could last for is irrelevant, as they are swapping out cars every 3-5 years anyhow. Makes no difference to me that at 15 years old and 250,000 miles a benz might be in nicer shape than a dodge, because i won't be the person driving it then.
    This space for rent

19. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But Halodrol liquigels have a hologram sticker on the box, doesn't that make it more anabolic?
    I guess holograms are becoming an indicator of this. I thought it was just a justification to keep the prices high on products that have beeen out forever, but I guess I was wrong.
  20. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i can't afford to, or want to try every new product that comes out. but thanks to threads like this one, i can make a semi-informed decision on what i might try. so far drive looks good. btw cellar, tell your parents im up for adoption,lol.
    count on T to lighten up the mood. I smell a internet battle.
  21. Professional Member

your making a hypocrite out of yourself there bud. In your statement

Should they be ripped on all the time for making sh1tty products? Not really

I hope you know in your case you could consider AX ****ty, and you are ripping on them.Their product line is decent, At times expensive yes but their products are proven more effective than MT

and people don't hate them for owning the supp market. What gains do people get for hating on them? Why is it that certian company's who are getting to the big leagues not ripped on? cause their product works which is aidding them right to the top. Why is it that muscletech is at the top? Cause they pay BB.com tons of money to advertise for them, so MT stuff is in your face every day. Face it, MT is shady, Just releasing the new Muscle Asylum Project shows how they like to bring flashy, overpriced, yet not very useful products into the market with some nice ads in an attempt to sell. This is the biggest difference between big and small company's. The big ones have the money to advertise their name all over the place while the little ones are trying each day to come up with better products to help get to the top. Just seeing the supplement of the year award I know how bogus BB.com is. Sure those products may work to a degree, but it's the advertisements is what got them to where they are. and the place to advertise garbage to morons... none other than bb.com :]
  22. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

hey now guys, calm down, kiss and make up
  23. Elite Member

haha cellar i did get a kick out of those awards at crybaby.com....what a joke, really.
  24. Senior Member

The awards were based on the voting done mostly by customers at check out. Its funny, b/c I tried to vote there once and it didn't go through. A month later, I made my first/last order there for Poseidon BA and I was actually able to vote successfully. Go figure...............
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by roidz11 View Post
    nice, does it work good for gaining muscle?
    yep!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  26. Senior Member

I LOL'd. You know why you can't do that at bb.com. Hypocrisy reigns supreme, (no legal).
  27. Advanced Member

28. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Yes, WTF.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  29. Elite Member

lol
  30. Senior Member

i dont see the big deal with DRIVE? U can buy all that in bulk and get 3 months serving half the price..

nothing new..
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

you can buy nearly EVERYTHING in bulk.....but are you going to have the exact mixing ratios and proper balance between the products to be as effective? probably not!

you don't like the product then don't buy it, but don't freaking act like you could have made that formula yourself. Because then you would have your own company.
  32. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

2 diff products stack em for max fun
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  33. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    i dont see the big deal with DRIVE? U can buy all that in bulk and get 3 months serving half the price..

nothing new..
    I agree. You go right ahead and do so
  34. Senior Member

I agree. You go right ahead and do so
    Don't ya love how these garage chemists pop up and think they can just duplicate your product
  35. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

We need more of them in the world, don't you think Viper? I wish you were around to see the "cyber attack" on AM.com yesterday evening.... the idiocy was at a beyond BB.com level. Believe it or not.

I can only imagine some people trying to:
    negotiate and purchase from a foreign company,
    accurately measure bulks,
    proceed to precisely mix some of these bulks,
    and then cap them up with the cap 'em quick.

Even if I could do all of the above in my living room: My time is worth spending the extra dime.
  36. Senior Member

We need more of them in the world, don't you think Viper? I wish you were around to see the "cyber attack" on AM.com yesterday evening.... the idiocy was at a beyond BB.com level. Believe it or not.

I can only imagine some people trying to:
    negotiate and purchase from a foreign company,
    accurately measure bulks,
    proceed to precisely mix some of these bulks,
    and then cap them up with the cap 'em quick.

Even if I could do all of the above in my living room: My time is worth spending the extra dime.

lol, I guess I missed the picnic, what happened? pm me if need be. Beyone bb.com levels? surely you jest The one thing I do notice here is that there is a definite lack of nut hugging with certain companies that you see at the other Site, and I have a few qualified guesses on why
  37. Advanced Member

I have multiple bottles of both products. I will run cycles of both and compare. That's the best way to find out.

Other than that, my personal opinion is that Drive will work "better" than SDNG but I will find out. The key is, I will find out, I won't just make a claim before trying them.

Oh and btw, as sad as it may be, I think that Muscle Tech owns the supplement industry and not Anabolic Xtreme.

Usually the inferior product becomes more widespread than the effective (though sometimes more expensive) product. Windows somehow dominates over Mac OS X, yet there is no argument that could be made that Windows is a better OS than OS X.

Muscle Tech and others like them just market the hell out of their products and prey off of the newbies and Muscle-mag addicted newbs or misguided individuals. They know how to sell ketchup popsicles to women wearing white gloves.
  38. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by dhuge67 View Post
    I have multiple bottles of both products. I will run cycles of both and compare. That's the best way to find out.

Other than that, my personal opinion is that Drive will work "better" than SDNG but I will find out. The key is, I will find out, I won't just make a claim before trying them.

Oh and btw, as sad as it may be, I think that Muscle Tech owns the supplement industry and not Anabolic Xtreme.

Usually the inferior product becomes more widespread than the effective (though sometimes more expensive) product. Windows somehow dominates over Mac OS X, yet there is no argument that could be made that Windows is a better OS than OS X.

Muscle Tech and others like them just market the hell out of their products and prey off of the newbies and Muscle-mag addicted newbs or misguided individuals. They know how to sell ketchup popsicles to women wearing white gloves.

sadly, the world of business revolves around marketing. The more money put into marketing (reguardless of product) the more money it will make. Im pretty sure not all the guys at the gym have heard about AX or PAL or AN or any of these company for that matter, but they sure as hell have heard of muscle tech . Why cause they spend so much DAMN money on advertising.
  39. Senior Member

I can guarantee you that more and more people at my gym know about AX now
    With much larger plans in the works
  40. Senior Member

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cyclo Tren or Superdrol NG.. or neither
    By Da BluFFa in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 06:16 PM
  2. Superdrol NG or Cyclo Tren. or neither
    By Da BluFFa in forum Anabolics