Anyone try Isatori H+Blocker?

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I remember a couple of years ago we used to sell this stuff at work, and I'd laugh at the idea/product because I just knew it would flop. Well a couple of years later, the product is hardly around it seems but the idea and science behind beta alanine is huge right now. My question is, has anyone actually used this product? Doesn't seem to be that bad judging from the ingredients.

A Proprietary Hydrogen-Binder And PH-Controlling Nutrient Matrix 5158g
Beta Alanine *
L-Histidine *
Aspartic Acid *
Citrulline Malate *
Magnesium Aspartate *
Natural Caffeine *
Chloride *
Zinc(Monomethionine) *
Zinc(Aspartate) *
Vitamin B6 *

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd use Body octane LONG before I'd glance at H+Blocker. Or MRM Driven + bulk BA, if you need pre-workout energy and citrulline.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I'd use Body octane LONG before I'd glance at H+Blocker. Or MRM Driven + bulk BA, if you need pre-workout energy and citrulline.
For sure and I've used Driven in the past. Right now I'm currently using PA Incarnate 2 weeks in and loving it. Just curious if anyone had used this "pre beta alanine craze" supplement.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried a sample or two. It had a dirty caffeine energy jolt, and tasted bad.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
blah i dont want added caffeine, i tried it before the craze, then liked bulk ba better....now incarnate..

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
blah i dont want added caffeine, i tried it before the craze, then liked bulk ba better....now incarnate..
Truth, and I don't get much of a tingle/flush from the incarnate but I do actually feel a bit stronger and I have increased most exercises by 2-3 reps!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Incarnate is far more than the sum of its parts. it's a great product. But BO is closer to the Isatori formula's intent.

jaymdubbs

jaymdubbs

Awards
I ran a test log for this on bb.com. pretty good stuff, BUT i think it isnt very cost effective. wasnt much of a difference between this and purple wraath or white flood. (different products i know, but the BA content)