Something I found funny.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A guy at the gym last night was talking to me and I noticed he looked very pumped. The guy was wearing a sleeveless shirt, but usually he wears a normal t-shirt. I have known him for a while, but always just said hi and things like that. So last night he's talking to me and I ask him what he takes. Creatine, Protein? He says..."No. F*** all of that worthless S***." At this point my brain was going and I was like, yeah this guy juices. Well a couple moments later he told me how he takes his stuff...He says he cycles between 3 different steroids...test 200, deca, and d-bol. So basically he goes 30 days on test, 30 days on deca, then 30 on d-bol. After talking with him, he said he never does PCT, and never stays off cycle, because he doesn't abuse it etc etc... So what the hell is wrong with this guy? Wouldn't this cause his gonads to disappear? Shouldn't he realize that something is wrong. He says he takes like 1cc of test 3 times a week etc... I just don't understand why he would not go off cycle...Is this even safe?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Is this even safe? No. People do this? Lots. I know some kids who do and just don't want to understand.. I tried..

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It might be interesting to know what the chap thinks about the safety of his perpetual "stack".

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Is this even safe? No. People do this? Lots. I know some kids who do and just don't want to understand.. I tried..
Some people I've talked to actually do this, not safe, but the best way to do it is to use natural hormones like test and deca. In other words, you can't do it with highly toxic orals. Sometimes I think, it would be nice to not f*ck w/ post cycle therapy, but I only have one body, so I can't f*ck it up too bad. People who never cycle off are good candidates for THR in the not so distant future.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
It might be interesting to know what the chap thinks about the safety of his perpetual "stack".
Well, I ain't no expert, but cholesterol will take a huge beating! If this kid's young, chances are it will lower his chances of having children later as well.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
animal cracker im sorry dude....your an idiot.....really...i gave you the benefit of the doubt before when you had an inappropriate racial joke...im convinced your an idiot...or have zero social skills.
that is all

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ye, it is just some online forum but the fact is respect is respect. I give you mad props on your transformation. I tried comin aorund on how you act but it jsut went down the pooper. Good luck in the future that every thread you open doesnt turn into a flame fest.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
animal cracker im sorry dude....your an idiot.....really...i gave you the benefit of the doubt before when you had an inappropriate racial joke...im convinced your an idiot...or have zero social skills.
that is all
:goodpost:

:clap2: a hand for the social retard.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
bleh, forget him. He's a douchebag without social skills. I think it would be better if he were born a bird or something. A human... No! sorry, learn to interact like a normal person and maybe. Certianly random and racist comments won't get you far in life my friend.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ok seriously though...why did my crown get taken away?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
you didnt realize? I think they changed the system. 5 mil rep points = 1 gold crown. Thats from my observations at least.
yea i did notice others were missing. i figured somethin got changed. oh well. Thanks cell

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
way way way back in the day a lot of users never did "off cycle". Steroid use/abuse has come a long way since the 60's.

30 days of test and 30 days of deca seem flat out pointless, but I guess that's just me.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...He says he cycles between 3 different steroids...test 200, deca, and d-bol. So basically he goes 30 days on test, 30 days on deca, then 30 on d-bol. After talking with him, he said he never does post cycle therapy, and never stays off cycle, because he doesn't abuse it etc etc...
:confused: well......he's a moron...How old is this dude?

~what a waste of good gear...... *shakes head in disgust*

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously, he should make a donation to the "Get Sinner Unnaturally Jacked" Fund.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously, he should make a donation to the "Get Sinner Unnaturally Jacked" Fund.
or we can divide it up 50/50 and both tear sh*t up!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is pretty normal from the people I have talked to. No joke, I haven't talked to ONE single person other than on this forum that truly knows how to properly use gear. Even the dudes that look big and seem to know what they're doing, don't.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
that is all
:goodpost:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
ye, it is just some online forum but the fact is respect is respect. I give you mad props on your transformation. I tried comin aorund on how you act but it jsut went down the pooper. Good luck in the future that every thread you open doesnt turn into a flame fest.
:goodpost: i completely agree!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is pretty normal from the people I have talked to. No joke, I haven't talked to ONE single person other than on this forum that truly knows how to properly use gear. Even the dudes that look big and seem to know what they're doing, don't.
This is true. Even though I have not dove into the use of PH/Gear...I am glad I know all of you guys, and where to come for info to inform friends.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
This is true. Even though I have not dove into the use of PH/Gear...I am glad I know all of you guys, and where to come for info to inform friends.
so what is this guy's reasoning for thinking he's not going to get shut down?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I guess as long as he's "on" nothing bad is going to happen to you or the effects wont diminish. Same for all supplemental usage if you really think about the logic. We'll examine pre-workout supplements and creatine for example. Some people feel that as long as thier "on" creatine that its all good. They might not consider the long term effects. Althought it's not a great comparison it works. Their belief is, Ill stay jacked and I wont lose any of my gains as long as I dont stop using this stuff. If it works why take it off right? even if its potentially harmful and dangerous the current state that Im using it.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
The thing with juice( and a I speak for myself as well when i say this), is that people become mentally addicted to them. Who the heck wants to go from gain on nearly every other work out, to going back a few steps?! It sucks when these individuals come off, and probably never took the right measures to bring their body and endocrine system back up to speed. this can cause all types of nasty sides such as depression, no sex drive( all though a lot of juice kills it while on as well), lack of agression, no more feeling high self confidence and sense of well being. Some just cant handle these things temporarily,and get past them. Instead they end up going back on, and then the s**t ball keeps picking up speed and getting bigger as it rolls down hill, and you can't stop it! I for one am glad that I found resources such as this board, and some some of the books that I have read on the subject, educated myself, and did not get caught up in that craziness! 2 of my close buddies chose to do the non-stop cycle thing, never wanted to get off!!! Well sadly, one of them is no longer here(died of heart attack at 25 yrs of age!!!), and the other one is now on meds for the rest of his life, and is about 350lbs of chewed up bubble gum, and bald:aargh: ! Now these are very extreme cases, and these were 2 very extreme and VERY heyooge individuals, but non the less cycling like that (non-stop) is only going to lead to problems down the road for sure! Ok, end of my long arse story:type:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not want to inflame anything. But I first questioned animalkrack3r's racist comment shortly after he posted it. I think the minimum he should do is to post a profuse apology for dropping such a bomb. If you live in a place like Germany, like I do, such comments are not only inexcusable, but also unacceptable. I am happy it is not different elsewhere. We insist on an apology!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that was an efing stupid comment/"joke"!! And then he shows further idiocy by replying "LOL" instead of "I apologize"!!!:banned:!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have no idea! When I told him of PCT, he just said..."Well I never stop takin it...I just switch between the 3." The dude is retarded IMO. I wonder if he has had no side effects to wonder wtf is goin on???

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea! When I told him of post cycle therapy, he just said..."Well I never stop takin it...I just switch between the 3." The dude is retarded IMO. I wonder if he has had no side effects to wonder wtf is goin on???
Well i wish Jomi would jump i here. he explained the reasoning. Not sayin it is "safe" or right by any means but if it can be done "safely" then why not? if thats the life you want shyt do it. i wish i had the balls to even pin. maybe when i get settled out of school and stuff...

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I thought jew was a religion and a race, therefore making it open season?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Well, I ain't no expert, but cholesterol will take a huge beating! If this kid's young, chances are it will lower his chances of having children later as well.
Maybe while he's on D-Bol. If he's not running the test too high his cholesterol/bp/etc will largely go unchanged.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I thought jew was a religion and a race, therefore making it open season?
i'm not religious at all but that was a stupid post

i make a prediction that it's goodbye to u nelix
:banned:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
That is if you decidenot to apologize...haha kracker should be gone anyway. this isnt his first offense
oh well, like i said you guys shouldnt expect anythign positive from any one unless they are noobs.