DRIVE has arrived...

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
along with RPM one day early from FedEx!! I just popped my first three. I will take the next 3 and 3 RPM preworkout ~4:00PM. I'll check back in tonite. I'm psyched!!:djparty:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Awwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeah boyyyeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Awwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeah boyyyeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
lol

I'm excited to see all these logs about to pop up... my next regimen of supplements is likely to be centered around Drive, and possibly RPM in the mix (not a big fan of stims though anymore).

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
RPM + DRIVE = OMFG!

First off I want to comment on the mood you are put into after taking 3 (each) of these. The only way to describe it is.. You're ready to go. Driving to the gym was difficult. I wanted to pull the car over and run the rest of the way. Anyway, my workout was phenomenal. I tore through my back and bi exercises like it was nothing... I hardly rested between sets. Once I was done I wanted more so I ran 1.5 miles... RPM + DRIVE... The real deal.:bruce2:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM + DRIVE = OMFG!

First off I want to comment on the mood you are put into after taking 3 (each) of these. The only way to describe it is.. You're ready to go. Driving to the gym was difficult. I wanted to pull the car over and run the rest of the way. Anyway, my workout was phenomenal. I tore through my back and bi exercises like it was nothing... I hardly rested between sets. Once I was done I wanted more so I ran 1.5 miles... RPM + DRIVE... The real deal.:bruce2:
Sounds like completely explosive stuff. Drive and RPM rule!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Strategic, You find a worthy European seller?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strategic, You find a worthy European seller?
Hi Lanbane, I'm afraid the only currently official (AN-approved) one has rather prohibitive prices. I am worried it may negatively impact the European market penetration of AN's products. First impressions matter, you know. AN might want to review this. Just my humble opinion, though.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hi Lanbane, I'm afraid the only currently official (AN-approved) one has rather prohibitive prices. I am worried it may negatively impact the European market penetration of AN's products. First impressions matter, you know. AN might want to review this. Just my humble opinion, though.
I'll look into it..... PM coming your way!

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
man your lucky. My shipment wont come till next week :sad: . let us know how it goes.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
RPM + DRIVE = OMFG!

First off I want to comment on the mood you are put into after taking 3 (each) of these. The only way to describe it is.. You're ready to go. Driving to the gym was difficult. I wanted to pull the car over and run the rest of the way.
:toofunny:

I love it! Made me rofl, good visual!

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.S keep us posted.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Just an update...

So this is day 5 on the RPM/DRIVE combo. Hit a PR on flat bench tonite. My 1RM was 235. I put up 245 today. I usually rep 195 x 8 times. I threw up 215 x 8 times tonite. I'm in a much better mindset now... I LOVE this stack!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
So this is day 5 on the RPM/DRIVE combo. Hit a PR on flat bench tonite. My 1RM was 235. I put up 245 today. I usually rep 195 x 8 times. I threw up 215 x 8 times tonite. I'm in a much better mindset now... I LOVE this stack!!
wow. awesome. Im stoked to try this combo. :afro:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As soon as my PAL log is done, I am hoping on IGF-2, RPM, and Drive. I am really looking forward to it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get to go even longer before I take drive again, sniff sniff

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Easy's bottle is going to ferment by the time he gets to it. lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and i'm going to run it at 1250mg for 60 days instead of the 1000 for 50 :D since I have 2 bottles at home of it anyhow I bought for a rainy 50 days, so i'll use one to go extra hardcore :D