Got a free supplement

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was at my friends supplement store today and he bought a bunch of stuff made by NOW. He gave me a spray called
IGF-1+ Lipospray. Anybody know if this is anygood..or crap?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no by "NOW"

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anybody else have any idea?...maybe ill post it in the ifg section...maybe I should have already done that.:blink:

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Found the product info:

IGF-1+ LipoSpray™ by Now

1 oz

Retail Price: $29.99

IGF-1+ LipoSpray™ is also available in:
IGF-1 by Now - 30 Lozenges $31.96

Product Description:
What is IGF-1 and what is it used for?
IGF-1 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor) is a hormone that is naturally produced by your body from HGH (Human Growth Hormone), which is the main hormone secreted by the pituitary gland. HGH is usually produced during sleep or during strenuous physical activity, and is almost immediately converted into IGF by the liver. Although insulin is involved in IGF-1 production, HGH is the primary precursor.

IGF-1 is a powerful growth-promoting metabolite whose production peaks during adolescence to accelerate body growth and development. As we age, the body secretes less HGH, and therefore IGF-1. By the time a person reaches 60 years of age, their body may produce only 25% of the HGH levels produced during adolescence. Scientists believe that this reduction in HGH and IGF-1 production as we age is associated with many age-related declines in the human body, such as graying hair, wrinkled skin, loss of sexual desire and function, decreased energy, increased body fat, and more.

Ingredients:
Other Ingredients: Purified water, Natural Lemon Flavor WONF, xylitol, citric acid, lecithin, potasium sorbate (as preservative).
Notes:
Are there any specific precautions or additional benefits I should be aware of with NOW® IGF-1?
Keep in mind that IGF-1 is a hormone product. Hormone therapy is not an exact science, and you should always consult your physician before taking a hormonal product. Hormone therapy and hormonal supplements affect different people in different ways, so caution should always be exercised. IGF-1 is not a cure-all when it comes to stunted growth or abnormal hormone production. Again, the advice of a physician is strongly urged.

On the other hand, studies of IGF-1 have indicated it is a safe and effective product when used according manufacturer’s Suggested Use. It has been used for years by bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts, who swear by its results.

There is a lot of misinformation being circulated about IGF-1 currently. Many sources claim that IGF-1 supplementation is only effective when administered intravenously. NOW® IGF-1 utilizes new liposome technology to facilitate absorption of IGF almost immediately after administration. While capsules, tablets and liquids pass through the digestive tract, which can reduce the amount of IGF-1 absorbed, lozenges and liposprays are absorbed through the mucosal lining of the throat almost immediately without loss of the active ingredient. Lozenges and liposprays cannot take the place of doctor administered hormone therapy, but they are effective if used properly according to manufacturer’s directions.

Free of: yeast, gluten, wheat, corn, milk, egg.

Recommended Use:
As a dietary supplement, spray 2 sprays 2 to 3 times daily under the tongue. Hold for 20 seconds and swallow. Shake before use.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like its a product with no backing behind what they put in there.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Serving Size 2 Sprays (0.32 mL)
Servings Per Container 93

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Deer Antler Velvet Extract (Cervi parvum cornu) 11 mg †
(New Zealand sourced)
IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor-1) 27.5 ng* †
Stevia Extract (Stevia rebaudiana) (Leaf) 1.6 mg

27 nanograms, you will blow up like mad on that ;)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmmm, people usually shoot at least 40mcg of IGF-LR3

1mcg = 1,000ng

:think:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow a lot of great responses to all of you thanks. Reps for everyone!! Ive heard that the sprays are crap. Anybody know if this is true?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They are crap....search the forums for "antler" and you should get a bunch of threads on the crap crap crapiness of deer antler. I think someone ran out to find a deer and rub its antlers on themselves, lol.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Ill just save it for a rainy day. Thanks guys.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping this for lulz. Ghenerate FTFW!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually just let my dog chew on the antlers. Maybe that's why he's so fawkin huge? lol