Lean Xtreme 2 + DCP - AnabolicMinds.com

Lean Xtreme 2 + DCP

Lean Xtreme 2 + DCP

Straight and to the point, would these two make a safe and potent non-stim recomp stack?

What is in Lean Xtreme 2 ?

Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG), Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin), 5-AT (7-hydroxy 17B-dihydro dehydroepiandrosterone), 7OH (7-hydroxy-dehydroepiandrosterone)
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG), Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin), 5-AT (7-hydroxy 17B-dihydro dehydroepiandrosterone), 7OH (7-hydroxy-dehydroepiandrosterone)
    I have no clue what the last two ingredients do, will have to dig a little.

similar to 7-keto only more effective

I'm four weeks into forskolin at about 60mg a day, and I'm starting to notice a definite recomp effect, so I was thinking the cort controllers in LX would assist well with things.

I don't think there are any problems with that, but I will speak with DS about it and double check for you just to make sure.
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DCP is great and ive used it with a cort controller and the affects are amazing! Ull love it bro!

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I don't think there are any problems with that, but I will speak with DS about it and double check for you just to make sure.
    Thank you very much. And thanks eclipse, as brief as that was it was what I was looking for.

I have checked with DS and they have agreed that DCP/LX2.0 should make a neat stack

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I find the combination of ingredients in DCP so well thought-out (and potentially synergistic) that it will be an important part of my arsenal for recomposition. I wanted to stack it with AN's Liptrophin-AM/Lipotrophin-PM a few weeks ago, but for some strange reason, the system insisted it was out of stock, even though it was not shown as such in the directory. NutraPlanet later explained it must have been a technical problem! Frustrating that I started my fat-burning stack without DCP, but I should get it in the near future. I absolutely would like to try it.

By the way, does RPN have samples of DCP?

That said, it should be great to stack it with Lean Xtreme 2. My target, though, would be for a DCP/Yohimbe/Lipotrophin-AM/Lipotrophin-PM stack.

Wish you success!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nelix;
    similar to 7-keto only more effective
    Absolutely. I know successful clinical studies on 7-Keto's fat-loss capability used a total of 200mg per day, in two servings, for about 6 weeks. I do not know the effective daily doses for the similar compounds in Lean Xtreme 2.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I find the combination of ingredients in DCP so well thought-out (and potentially synergistic) that it will be an important part of my arsenal for recomposition. I wanted to stack it with AN's Liptrophin-AM/Lipotrophin-PM a few weeks ago, but for some strange reason, the system insisted it was out of stock, even though it was not shown as such in the directory. NutraPlanet later explained it must have been a technical problem! Frustrating that I started my fat-burning stack without DCP, but I should get it in the near future. I absolutely would like to try it.

By the way, does RPN have samples of DCP?

That said, it should be great to stack it with Lean Xtreme 2. My target, though, would be for a DCP/Yohimbe/Lipotrophin-AM/Lipotrophin-PM stack.

Wish you success!
    Unfortunately we do not have DCP samples. Although you may feel some short term pronounced effects after the first dose (say taken pre-workout), such as elevated endurance or sweating, this is not a product that was made for a "feel purpose" in contrast to other stimulants, so we haven't yet thought it worthwhile. If you can convince me otherwise, I'm all ears ;(

DCP/Lipo stack sounds like it would work well, and I also hear there is a DCP/Leviathan Stack (1 DCP + 1 Leviathan) By Palo Alto Labs SALE on now..

We're going to think about doing some samples, since it IS coming up on the season where DCP shines....Holidays.

Get ready to indulge without the bulge.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

I would like a sample, because last time I got DCP it made me ill, but that DCP was the old one, and past it's used by, and leaking brown goo... etc. So I'd love to try a few more before purchasing.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 04:04 PM
  2. Dcp/lean Xtreme 2 Stack
    By phantom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 06:52 PM
  3. DCP + Lean Xtreme + ?????
    By KingMeso in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:25 AM