teen on a superdrol. how bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerryh649t

Awards
let me start out by sayin i dont know to much about supplements but i found a bottle of m-drol in my 18 yr. old brothers room and the bottle says not intended for anyone under the age of 21. i did some research and found out its a superdrol clone. he says he only used it a lil less than a month which dosnt sound that bad to me at the reccomended doses and used proper pct(still on it) and he is taking liver care. he says he feels normal but im curious what you guys think about all this?

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
M-drol (superdrol) is a designer steroid and is known for its very harsh side effects and liver toxicity. The problem with a young person taking steroids and pro hormones is that it can cause their growth plates to fuse together and it messes with your hormones. Find out from your brother what he is doing for post cycle therapy and let us know. Chances are it's probably not enough. Most likely he will be fine once he's done but you will probably want him to get his levels checked to make sure everything is back to normal once he finishes his post cycle therapy.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
beat the crap out of the little brat. SUperdrol and its clones are steroids. He does need proper PCT and hes to young and is going to end up messing his system up.

the recomemded time for a cycle is 3-4 weeks , 4 weeks being to much. tell him to get a lipid panel

gerryh649t

Awards
he has less than a week left on ax pct and some of these forums say that something like ax pct is not enough.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably best would be for him to see a doctor, and be honest.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
dude not to be an ass make a search around the site your going to see all the supps people use for PCT after Superdrol

AI cycle support Nolva fenugreek even DHEA and other stuff. it seems like you havent read what we posted already in this thread

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
dude not to be an ass make a search around the site your going to see all the supps people use for post cycle therapy after Superdrol

AI cycle support Nolva fenugreek even DHEA and other stuff. it seems like you havent read what we posted already in this thread
Zombie, chill man. He's just updating us on what his bro has been using and he doesn't know much about supps. That's why he's here.

Gerry, that's not nearly enough for post cycle therapy. You need to get him to the doctor and tell the doctor what happened. And your brother shouldn't be using any steroids at all until he's at least 21. If he's lucky, his endocrine system isn't totally f*cked.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
most doctors don't know about using SERM's as a PCT. i'm not sure seeing the doctor other than getting some blood tests and panels done is a good idea.

easymac

easymac

Awards
Actually i recovered much easier when i was younger. I dont promote hormone use at 18 but i am sure he will be fine, just advise him to at least wait until he is 21 before he does it again as his hormones are at an all time high at his age. You may want to check into some research sites for proper pct.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
your brother took superdrol at 18? or you are 18 and taking superdrol? :D

SurfDan5

SurfDan5

Awards
superdrol is a steroid... I hope is PCT is solid including Nolva... and hopefully he used cycle support through out the cycle...

animalkrack3r

Awards
let me start out by sayin i dont know to much about supplements but i found a bottle of m-drol in my 18 yr. old brothers room and the bottle says not intended for anyone under the age of 21. i did some research and found out its a superdrol clone. he says he only used it a lil less than a month which dosnt sound that bad to me at the reccomended doses and used proper post cycle therapy(still on it) and he is taking liver care. he says he feels normal but im curious what you guys think about all this?
he has less than a week left on ax pct and some of these forums say that something like ax pct is not enough.
This guy is obiviosly talking about himself, DUR.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your brother is 18 so he is an adult. Its not recommended for someone under 21 to take steroids but your brother will probably be fine. People overact when someone under 21 takes steroids. Don't get me wrong because its not the best decision but I highley doubt he'll have any life changing sides. It would be smart for him to get on the best pct possible to maximize gains he can keep. Reality is the body will eventually recover without pct but it will take along time.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Zombie, chill man. He's just updating us on what his bro has been using and he doesn't know much about supps. That's why he's here.

Gerry, that's not nearly enough for post cycle therapy. You need to get him to the doctor and tell the doctor what happened. And your brother shouldn't be using any steroids at all until he's at least 21. If he's lucky, his endocrine system isn't totally f*cked.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EctoPower again.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
he has less than a week left on ax post cycle therapy and some of these forums say that something like ax post cycle therapy is not enough.
He needs NOLVADEX. Not to be a alarmist, but I've seen some f'ed up stuff happenng to people who don't run proper pct with SD. 6-oxo or 6-bromo not enough in my opinion. We cant post sources on this site but if you need some direction, pm me your email address. Good luck with all.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
most doctors don't know about using SERM's as a post cycle therapy. i'm not sure seeing the doctor other than getting some blood tests and panels done is a good idea.
Yeah, his MD will tell to he's young and hormones will bounce right back. Thats bs. Most MD's are totally ignorant to anabolic steroids.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
DING DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!! SORRY.......carry on guys:D Anyways, take some of the advice given here by others, and STAY AWAY......I mean tell you bro to STAY THE HELL AWAY from anything hormonal like that until he is over 21! I took gear for the first time when I was like 18 yrs old. Didn't have this board or anything like it to guide me or give me advice 12 years ago! Yes I recovered(I think!), but believe me, you don't want to deal with the negative sides comming of some sauce and not having the right support supps for afterwards! NO libido and depression at 18 is not EFING COOL!!! Not to mention, why risk screwing up your body at that young of an age, when you have the best juice being produced in your body at that age! I still wonder if I will have any long term sides, like school girl testosterone levels at an earlier age in my life because of using gear at such a young age:blink:! Enough blabbing out of me! Hope all works out fine with no problems for your bro! Tell him to give himself time, it takes time! What goes up fast, must come down fast, ya know?!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Your brother could gain a lot naturally at this stage of his life if he just relied on a good diet and some intense training.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AX's aPCT is NOT sufficient PCT for the original (or cloned) SD!!!

Messing with this stuff when young is just not a great idea. A better idea might be a pregnant 10 year old. Just TOO YOUNG!!!

Consult a physician, get the right PCT, and do it immediately.

TheDrive

Awards
Whether it's your brother, or you, it doesn't matter. When I was 18, I did a lot of stupid sh*t. One in particular was drinking incredible amounts of alcohol. There are so many negative effects that superdrol can have on you at that age, I could go on forever...but the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this post, was alcohol. For the love of God!!! Don't drink on cycle. AT ALL...PERIOD. Unless of course you feel the need punish your liver more than it already is.

I probably got a little off topic there, but that's my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.