Havoc/Epistane question

Maverick64

Awards
I have been on havoc for about 3 &1/2 weeks now at 2 pills per day. I gotta say I LOVE THIS STUFF. I am 43 and am doing a very mild cut and I have lost fat and gained about 3lbs, all the while it doesn't mess with my prostate, my HPTA isn't shut down and my libido is great. I feel terrific on it. But worry that staying on too long might be taxing on my liver due to the methlyation. How long should I keep on it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 2 a day, you should be safe running 4-5 weeks.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At 2 a day, you should be safe running 4-5 weeks.
So D, would you say its pretty much the end of the line for Havoc now? I can't imagine importing the raws will be too safe or at least smart for you guys anymore.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
So D, would you say its pretty much the end of the line for Havoc now? I can't imagine importing the raws will be too safe or at least smart for you guys anymore.
Good question.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are at a crossroads, and I will be doing a lot of thinking this weekend.

I'd rather not say at the moment, but it is a distinct possiblity.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are at a crossroads, and I will be doing a lot of thinking this weekend.

I'd rather not say at the moment, but it is a distinct possiblity.
Well whatever decision you make, I hope it allows RPN to continue bringing successful products to the market. Havoc is the one RPN product I have not tried, but everything else gets an A+ in my book.