Drive after Activate Xtreme?

  1. Drive after Activate Xtreme?


    I plan on starting drive/rpm after my 8 week Activate Xtreme/50 day X-factor stack and am wondering if this is safe. I know that both AX and Drive have test effects, so is it unsafe to be running a test booster for this long consecutively? Advise please.

  2. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I think they both are raising test by different mechanisms, and thats what matters.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  3. delicious...
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by nickrut View Post
    I plan on starting drive/rpm after my 8 week Activate Xtreme/50 day X-factor stack and am wondering if this is safe. I know that both AX and Drive have test effects, so is it unsafe to be running a test booster for this long consecutively? Advise please.
    Ive asked this before also, but never got a definite answer on this. My scenario was this.....

    ran a bottle of activate xtreme, then also ran a bottle of BLUE-UP after that. I have now finished it, and havent ran anything for 2 weeks. I am really wanting to do this cycle, but wanted to make sure it was safe....

    DRIVE / ACTIVATE X / PFULL

    what would be your ultimate drive stack?

    thanks

  5. You can take stack after stack of test boosters for the rest of your life.....you do however want to make sure that you cycle Aromatase inhibitors(6-oxo,atd,E-form...) test boosters as they lower estrogen to the point of being unhealthy for you.

    If you can successfully elevate your test levels consistently you need to pay attention to your prostate, and saw palmetto always worked for me in this regard.

    Use aromatase inhibitors as your "heavy hitters" then follow it with a cycle of herbal test booster like fadogia, trib, longjack, also check Sustain, this one can be run for the rest of your life....so many to choose from, it makes staying away from the dark side so much easier!!

  6. Drive, AX, Xfactor

  7. Quote Originally Posted by json75 View Post
    You can take stack after stack of test boosters for the rest of your life.....you do however want to make sure that you cycle Aromatase inhibitors(6-oxo,atd,E-form...) test boosters as they lower estrogen
    So, if i havent taken a test booster in 2 weeks, and i begin to add something like activate x., what should i consider purchasing in terms of an aromatase inhibitor? I know u said 6-oxo, e-form, but what from nutraplanet would be a good purchase in your opinion. What dosages should i run? Should i run it during the test booster stack?

    thanks

  8. From what I remember being said about Activate XT is that the only reason why it would need to be cycled is because of the higher DHT levels you would get as a result of increased test. However, if your taking saw palmetto you should find that to be protection enough, is for me anyways.

    Your stack looks fine imo (Drive, Activate XT, powerfull) and when you finish with that maybe run a month of 6-oxo extreme solo, and then go right back to your Drive, Act, Pfull for another 8 weeks....as long as you cycle you AI's spending more time off then on, you can do this forever......

    Just remember to take your fish oil, and saw palmetto both are anti inflammatories that work very effectively at protecting you prostate as well as all the numerous other benefits

    Good luck!!

  9. remember that most of these test boosters such as ActivateXT as well as Drive contain estro reducing compounds, so you don't wan't to use them continously

    I ran into some problems using these type of products for too long, and ended up with high prolactin levels... however i used them for a total of 6-8months and ran a cycle in between them as well so i dont think 8-12 weeks would be too much of an issue

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    remember that most of these test boosters such as ActivateXT as well as Drive contain estro reducing compounds, so you don't wan't to use them continously

    I ran into some problems using these type of products for too long, and ended up with high prolactin levels... however i used them for a total of 6-8months and ran a cycle in between them as well so i dont think 8-12 weeks would be too much of an issue
    Our IGF-2 will actually lower prolactin levels substantially
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  11. Also, he said he was going to be stacking Powefull wich can lower prolactin levels....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Our IGF-2 will actually lower prolactin levels substantially
    That would be because of the l-dopa? (Dopamine plays a large role in inhibiting lactation?)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by json75 View Post
    From what I remember being said about Activate XT is that the only reason why it would need to be cycled is because of the higher DHT levels you would get as a result of increased test. However, if your taking saw palmetto you should find that to be protection enough, is for me anyways.

    Your stack looks fine imo (Drive, Activate XT, powerfull) and when you finish with that maybe run a month of 6-oxo extreme solo, and then go right back to your Drive, Act, Pfull for another 8 weeks....as long as you cycle you AI's spending more time off then on, you can do this forever......

    Just remember to take your fish oil, and saw palmetto both are anti inflammatories that work very effectively at protecting you prostate as well as all the numerous other benefits

    Good luck!!

    Wow, thanks alot. I am thinking of running this:

    DRIVE / ACT. X / PFULL

    I would run this for like 6-8 weeks, then cycle in 6-oxo. Also during this stack, i would take saw palmetto/fish oils/multi/etc...

    Would running a cortisol blocker like LEAN XTREME be an issue with this......maybe

    DRIVE/ACT.X/PFULL/LEAN XTREME

    THANKS

  14. thats cool i was just sharing my experience, it took a couple weeks of cabergoline to take care of my prob though, but it's all good now...

    now that i think about it i used some potent AI's in the mix such as E-form and ADED so that probly contributed to my issue to a more significant degree than AXT or Drive would

    It's just a good idea to let your body reset every once in a while

    i personally can't wait to jump back on RPM though and add drive to the mix
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lean Xtreme 2, Activate Xtreme, Alpha Drive XL
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 11:46 AM
  2. Activate Xtreme, Alpha Drive XL, Restore + JW?
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 12:10 PM
Log in
Log in