Drive after Activate Xtreme?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I plan on starting drive/rpm after my 8 week Activate Xtreme/50 day X-factor stack and am wondering if this is safe. I know that both AX and Drive have test effects, so is it unsafe to be running a test booster for this long consecutively? Advise please.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think they both are raising test by different mechanisms, and thats what matters.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I plan on starting drive/rpm after my 8 week Activate Xtreme/50 day X-factor stack and am wondering if this is safe. I know that both AX and Drive have test effects, so is it unsafe to be running a test booster for this long consecutively? Advise please.
Ive asked this before also, but never got a definite answer on this. My scenario was this.....

ran a bottle of activate xtreme, then also ran a bottle of BLUE-UP after that. I have now finished it, and havent ran anything for 2 weeks. I am really wanting to do this cycle, but wanted to make sure it was safe....

DRIVE / ACTIVATE X / PFULL

what would be your ultimate drive stack?

thanks

json75

Awards
You can take stack after stack of test boosters for the rest of your life.....you do however want to make sure that you cycle Aromatase inhibitors(6-oxo,atd,E-form...) test boosters as they lower estrogen to the point of being unhealthy for you.

If you can successfully elevate your test levels consistently you need to pay attention to your prostate, and saw palmetto always worked for me in this regard.

Use aromatase inhibitors as your "heavy hitters" then follow it with a cycle of herbal test booster like fadogia, trib, longjack, also check Sustain, this one can be run for the rest of your life....so many to choose from, it makes staying away from the dark side so much easier!!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
You can take stack after stack of test boosters for the rest of your life.....you do however want to make sure that you cycle Aromatase inhibitors(6-oxo,atd,E-form...) test boosters as they lower estrogen
So, if i havent taken a test booster in 2 weeks, and i begin to add something like activate x., what should i consider purchasing in terms of an aromatase inhibitor? I know u said 6-oxo, e-form, but what from nutraplanet would be a good purchase in your opinion. What dosages should i run? Should i run it during the test booster stack?

thanks

json75

Awards
From what I remember being said about Activate XT is that the only reason why it would need to be cycled is because of the higher DHT levels you would get as a result of increased test. However, if your taking saw palmetto you should find that to be protection enough, is for me anyways.

Your stack looks fine imo (Drive, Activate XT, powerfull) and when you finish with that maybe run a month of 6-oxo extreme solo, and then go right back to your Drive, Act, Pfull for another 8 weeks....as long as you cycle you AI's spending more time off then on, you can do this forever......

Just remember to take your fish oil, and saw palmetto both are anti inflammatories that work very effectively at protecting you prostate as well as all the numerous other benefits

Good luck!!

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
remember that most of these test boosters such as ActivateXT as well as Drive contain estro reducing compounds, so you don't wan't to use them continously

I ran into some problems using these type of products for too long, and ended up with high prolactin levels... however i used them for a total of 6-8months and ran a cycle in between them as well so i dont think 8-12 weeks would be too much of an issue

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
remember that most of these test boosters such as ActivateXT as well as Drive contain estro reducing compounds, so you don't wan't to use them continously

I ran into some problems using these type of products for too long, and ended up with high prolactin levels... however i used them for a total of 6-8months and ran a cycle in between them as well so i dont think 8-12 weeks would be too much of an issue
Our IGF-2 will actually lower prolactin levels substantially :)

json75

Awards
Also, he said he was going to be stacking Powefull wich can lower prolactin levels....

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
From what I remember being said about Activate XT is that the only reason why it would need to be cycled is because of the higher DHT levels you would get as a result of increased test. However, if your taking saw palmetto you should find that to be protection enough, is for me anyways.

Your stack looks fine imo (Drive, Activate XT, powerfull) and when you finish with that maybe run a month of 6-oxo extreme solo, and then go right back to your Drive, Act, Pfull for another 8 weeks....as long as you cycle you AI's spending more time off then on, you can do this forever......

Just remember to take your fish oil, and saw palmetto both are anti inflammatories that work very effectively at protecting you prostate as well as all the numerous other benefits

Good luck!!

Wow, thanks alot. I am thinking of running this:

DRIVE / ACT. X / PFULL

I would run this for like 6-8 weeks, then cycle in 6-oxo. Also during this stack, i would take saw palmetto/fish oils/multi/etc...

Would running a cortisol blocker like LEAN XTREME be an issue with this......maybe

DRIVE/ACT.X/PFULL/LEAN XTREME

THANKS

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
thats cool i was just sharing my experience, it took a couple weeks of cabergoline to take care of my prob though, but it's all good now...

now that i think about it i used some potent AI's in the mix such as E-form and ADED so that probly contributed to my issue to a more significant degree than AXT or Drive would

It's just a good idea to let your body reset every once in a while

i personally can't wait to jump back on RPM though and add drive to the mix