Rpm

cessna

cessna

Awards
hey wazz up can somebody tell something about RPM and a good cylcle for this and a good post cycle therapy thank you very much

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM is dosed according to body weight and it does not need a PCT.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hey wazz up can somebody tell something about RPM and a good cylcle for this and a good post cycle therapy thank you very much
it's non-hormonal so it doesnt need a post cycle therapy.

cessna

cessna

Awards
but what about the product is good? and can you tell me about a goog creatine without the side effect of water retention thanks

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Try doing some research. The answers your looking for can be found with a simple search. Don't ask questions when the answers are right there in front of you.

cessna

cessna

Awards
i have done some research but in the pages its not gonna say the bad things or if ist not good so i need some reference form the peoople thas has taked it

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
A goog creatine I highly recommend is Neovar. The AN line is designed to be stackable.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey so its good to take neovar with rpm ?
There are plenty of logs on these products, if you only take the time to look ion the Supplements section.
You can also look in the section of each of the board sponsors.

It sounds like you talked to some dude in the gym who mentioned the name RPM, and u decided thats what you need.
If you had actually seen a product advertisement, you would know something about what it is... or maybe googled the product name, and found much more information, and would have spent less time asking on here.

Not being rude,.. but perhaps you should be asking what something is, and what it can do for you, and IF those are even towards your particular goal that you ware working for BEFORE you spend the 29.99 or whatever on a product.

(but at least you know the name of a GREAT product... start with that. It might not be exactly what you are looking for anyways...)
But it sure is fun :twisted:

OH GDIT!!!!!! EVERY time I get a crown, the clown takes it away :p

Last edited:
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are plenty of logs on these products, if you only take the time to look ion the Supplements section.
You can also look in the section of each of the board sponsors.

It sounds like you talked to some dude uin the gym eho mentioned the name RPM, and u decided thats what you need.
If you had actually seen a product advertisement, you would know something about what it is... or maybe googled the product name, and found much more information, and would have spent less time asking on here.

Not being rude,.. but perhaps you should be asking what something is, and what it can do for you, and IF those are even towards your particular goal that you ware working for BEFORE you spend the 29.99 or whatever on a product.

(but at least you know the name of a GREAT product... start with that. It might not be exactly what you are looking for anyways...)
But it sure is fun :twisted:

OH GDIT!!!!!! EVERY time I get a crown, the clown takes it away :p
Thanks man! Dude i feel you on the crown thing! O well, what good are they anyways huh!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! Dude i feel you on the crown thing! O well, what good are they anyways huh!
It gets me into clubs, and free food :head: :icon_lol:

lol- this is like the 3rd time it has happened in as many months :yawn:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
so i need some reference form the peoople thas has taked it
wow first you might want to finish high school so you can get an education and learn to spell.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow first you might want to finish high school so you can get an education and learn to spell.
Not everyone on this forum is automatically a native speaker of English.