a good creatine
- 09-26-2007, 08:25 PM
- 09-26-2007, 09:03 PM
Clout, RPM, and Drive. Unless you're coming off a real cycle, and need real PCT. Then throw in Nolva or something.
- 09-27-2007, 03:10 PM
You need to do a lot more research. Test boosters do not require PCT.
As for creatine, any micronized creatine monohydrate will be effective. But "water retention" is part of the deal. Increased creatine stores force more water into your muscle cells. This is sometimes referred to as "bloating." But it's not a bad thing. It results in increased power output. The bad part about old creatine monohydrate was the upset stomach it caused many people. Micronized creatine largely takes care of that. You can find a ton of options by clicking the "Store" button at the top of this page and searching. Sorry if that's too much work for you.
09-27-2007, 03:11 PM
Creatine Gluconate and DiCreatine Malate are both good.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
Similar Forum Threads
- By eneyman in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-28-2008, 10:44 PM
- By bull8t in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 11-05-2007, 07:17 PM
- By CrusaderHocky in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2007, 09:37 PM
- By steve345 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2007, 10:58 PM
- By Matty0641 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-05-2006, 07:04 PM