MEET PAL AT THE OLYMPIA.. Applied Nutra Too!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
If you have not already booked your flight to Vegas for this weekend... you need to... NOW

Applied Nutraceuticals and Palo Alto Labs are side by side, booth neighbors! What else could you ask for ????!!!!

I know we have two DROP DEAD gorgeous models helping out at our booth... ya know, giving me back rubs and such! hahahahah,
maybe ill take an aspire too ... just to keep it interesting

Rumor has it that App. Nutra is giving away some kick ass samples and i think i saw in another thread that they are handing out DRIVE Gym bags! (I WANT ONE!!!!!). Definitely looking forward to meeting the guys from AN finally.....

Im jumpin on a plane in 24 hours... the show starts Friday... continues to Saturday... for some reason, PAL booked me a hotel room... sleep? its Vegas... who's going to sleep???

Looking forward to meeting anyone from the forums who is going to be out there. Be interesting to put a face to the names. Ill also have autographed photos for all you guys to take home and hang on your walls :toofunny:

WHO ELSE WILL BE THERE????????

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
autographed photos????!!! I won't be there, but damn if you could mail me one that'd be AMAZING@!@

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
:( :( :( :( i was going to go but none of my friends decided on time and now the tickets and hotels are too expensive but as a consolation price i haved made 2 orders from NP to make me feel better and i might do another one next week.

Good luck and have fun :)

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I'll be there... can't miss me, I'm the huge red head wearing an AX shirt LOL

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be there but then again I met you guys at their adult show..lol Will there be different Palo guys?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
damn it dave....im not happy right now!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I will be there but then again I met you guys at ther adult show..lol Will there be different Palo guys?
ya you didnt meet me because I wasnt at that show...
You met Brad and Kenny.... they will be there, I will be there too, as well as Buckeyemuscle who is our bb and AM rep

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
buckeye still works for us?..haha...jk...luckey bastards

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seems to me the proper thing to do is give away crap loads of Reset AD right here on AM for all those who cannot attend. I say this as a warning because ............. well by the time you get back we may totally hijack your forum and destroy all your hard work :eek:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Seems to me the proper thing to do is give away crap loads of Reset AD right here on AM for all those who cannot attend. I say this as a warning because ............. well by the time you get back we may totally hijack your forum and destroy all your hard work :eek:
:goodpost:
you should start with members with names starting with Fitn and after that members with names starting with zombie :ntome:

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:
you should start with members with names starting with Fitn and after that members with names starting with zombie :ntome:
I like the way you think, truly a harvard man :toofunny:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry dave, i'll keep an eye on the PAL forum and try and hold the rifraf down ;)

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Man I wish I could go. Also, I second the proposal of free ResetAD and would like to add the names starting with ugab as well. Its absolutely amazing how much reset can do. It can literally bring your adrenals back to life. I need some!!!!!

ResetAD + RPM + Drive + AspireLite = :woohoo: (for both me and my fiance)

As a sidenote, Im picking Ronnie in this one w/Jay and Vic being a very close 2nd and 3rd respectively.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
see you at the orleans convention centre i went last yera and got tons of free samples all kinds of info too. not to mention the :chick:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
does anyone knows were to get last minute deals on airfare/hotels for this weekend ? ? ? i usually book things using my AMEX or priceline.com

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
does anyone knows were to get last minute deals on airfare/hotels for this weekend ? ? ? i usually book things using my AMEX or priceline.com
i waited till last minute and was only able to get a room at stateline. its better than nothin

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i waited till last minute and was only able to get a room at stateline. its better than nothin
i found a deal on AMEX 3 weeks back for a hotel that was less than .5 miles from the orleans for like 294 from thrusday to monday . but i didnt want to go alone, so i waited some friends to decide if they were going and they say no 2 days ago and now that hotel is completely booked and the other hotels are too far from the orleans and more expensive. :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya you didnt meet me because I wasnt at that show...
You met Brad and Kenny.... they will be there, I will be there too, as well as Buckeyemuscle who is our bb and AM rep
Jeremy won't be there?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i found a deal on AMEX 3 weeks back for a hotel that was less than .5 miles from the orleans for like 294 from thrusday to monday . but i didnt want to go alone, so i waited some friends to decide if they were going and they say no 2 days ago and now that hotel is completely booked and the other hotels are too far from the orleans and more expensive. :(
We got into Bally's.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
not a bad deal. im lucky enough where im about a 4hour drive away so no need to fly but i think that those friends of yours owe you some supps :frustrate

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i might get a last minute deal on soutwest airlines and go and just dont rent a hotel and drink al day and all night and shower out side the bellagio :D a few week back when i went i sleept like 2 hrs a day . so i can get on the monorail and sleep there :D lol

thats pathetic:lol:

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
pathetic but worth it. you would come home with a big bag full of free supps

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aww poor Z you can shower in our room. You won't be completely alone at the O. You can find all kinds of people you know.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Aww poor Z you can shower in our room. You won't be completely alone at the O. You can find all kinds of people you know.
thanks. but i got online and checked the prices **** im an ass why didnt i booked early :( im not going

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
thanks. but i got online and checked the prices **** im an ass why didnt i booked early :( im not going
damn id offer you a spot on the floor in my hotel, but i dont want anyone to interrupt when im Aspiring jamie eason... sorry boys

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I'd just use frequent flyer miles + hotel points ;) can't manage to tho, as I have to be in ny monday
thats weak... the show is friday and saturday... ill even be home on sunday afternoon ... you could even fly from vegas to NY if you had to!!!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I'd just use frequent flyer miles + hotel points ;) can't manage to tho, as I have to be in ny monday
i have like 33000 Amex points, im going to continue looking to see if i can find something worthit

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats weak... the show is friday and saturday... ill even be home on sunday afternoon ... you could even fly from vegas to NY if you had to!!!
This.

Where's the dedication?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
i have like 33000 Amex points, im going to continue looking to see if i can find something worthit
im sure you could find some bumfuk hotel off the strip for pretty cheap...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$75 and 25,000 miles gets me flying out of tampa at 7am, landing in las vegas at 12 friday, and then flying out just before midnight, landing in tampa sunday morning. need to figure out if there is anything I can do on the hotel, and then have my wife stab me to death for mentioning this.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i think gettin a pic with big ron at the bsn booth would make it worth the trip

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think gettin a pic with big ron at the bsn booth would make it worth the trip
You sure you don't mean BigDave at the PAL booth?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
You sure you don't mean BigDave at the PAL booth?
:toofunny:

Im sure everyone will make their way to the PAL booth... see the girls... and be suddenly unable to even get words out of their mouths.

I expect nothing less than a autographed glossy photo of you, mr dsade... that and some more java lather :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The last time we flew with Java Lather, it didn't travel very well. This time we are going to box it and pack it with bubble wrap for easier traveling.

So, I WILL have samples there.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

Im sure everyone will make their way to the PAL booth... see the girls... and be suddenly unable to even get words out of their mouths.

I expect nothing less than a autographed glossy photo of you, mr dsade... that and some more java lather :D
How about instead of the photograph I'll let you keep him..non-returnable though;)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
anybody here lives in the tucson, az area i found a last minute deal on amex. $521.08 total for 2 @ La quinta inn Nellis its like 25 miles aways from the orleans

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
How about instead of the photograph I'll let you keep him..non-returnable though;)
ohh really???? PAL will take him! (hopefully he doesnt eat too much and doesnt mind living out of the office) ill add him to the R&D team... with his expertise and PAL's... the sky is the limit

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ohh really???? PAL will take him! (hopefully he doesnt eat too much and doesnt mind living out of the office) ill add him to the R&D team... with his expertise and PAL's... the sky is the limit
L

Lol he eats all the time!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
See ya'll there- everyone stop in and say hi :D

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Heres pics of the 2 PAL girls, hanging with us in Vegas

This is Nikky.. pictured with Brad and Kenny from sales

This is Nichole.. her first PAL appearance.

both are cool...down to earth girls.... should be a good times :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow....Stroke magazine?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heres pics of the 2 PAL girls, hanging with us in Vegas

This is Nikky.. pictured with Brad and Kenny from sales

This is Nichole.. her first PAL appearance.

both are cool...down to earth girls.... should be a good times :D
See you guys tomorrow- I will be right over!!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
LOL im def hittin up the AN and PAL booths :D