Applied Nutriceutilals Drive ! ! ! ! ! its 9/26/07 now what ? ? ?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Drive (110 caps) By Applied Nutriceuticals
:D well finally after a long wait its finally time for the product to ship:D. Now i have to wait till it ships and the fedex guys bring it to me! ! !! Dirk if youre reading this make a anti anxiety supp to help the supps whores like me to make this waiting time more easy and calmed. Im waiting on my other order from NP thats getting here today or tomorrow now i have to wait for this other order thats shipping tomorrow to get here till next week. im exited to get it here. Im currently doing my SDNG log that means that im not going to be using this till a few weeks or maybe a month but the fact that i know that i have 2 bottles and i can touch them and open them and smell them makes me happy in a very weird way. i think im starting to develop a fetish for supps.:think:
I was going to post this @ the AN section or NP section but i think this would get more exposure here:icon_lol:

Last edited:
Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
<---- has 1 million bottles of drive right here. i actually lay in my pills and frolic like a school girl in them

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
thats probably one of the most awesome things ive ever heard. Ive got my bottle preordered too, hope it ships today. After my haldrol cycle is over in a week its all about drive.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Mouth watering....Ready To DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!:aargh:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

Can I get a Hell Yeah?

I just might be forced to post a thread of interest fairly soon................ a time sensitive one at that............

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i just woke up , i had a few hrs of sleep(4hrs) and the packeage is not on my door or out for delivery :( but my other packeage its out for delivery witch has abyss, so i might take all pills and sleep till the day i should receive my packeage containing drive:lol:

and im not joking i want my drive :aargh:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Just got the "your order is processing "email. Is it Xmas yet?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
drive is all natural? no sides? no pct needed?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
drive is all natural? no sides? no post cycle therapy needed?
yes all natural no post cycle therapy required, you can look in to the logs and look at the results can wait to try it, AN hasnt let me down top notch company

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna just have to buy some I guess, I can't wait any longer!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
you should:p like if you can get some for free
i recall stryder saying that the price was going to change once the product is on stock..

Edit: the price changed its 39.99 the presale price was 35.99 :D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Myth... You know AN has got you!!!!!!

A bottle shipped your way already I do believe ;)

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i see another moose's big f'n a award coming on. . .

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Can I get a Hell Yeah?

I just might be forced to post a thread of interest fairly soon................ a time sensitive one at that............

Yes? Time is ticking, get on it!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
my order is out fcukers

Your Order Has Been Shipped‏

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Drive (110 caps) By Applied Nutriceuticals
:D well finally after a long wait its finally time for the product to ship:D. Now i have to wait till it ships and the fedex guys bring it to me! ! !! Dirk if youre reading this make a anti anxiety supp to help the supps whores like me to make this waiting time more easy and calmed. Im waiting on my other order from NP thats getting here today or tomorrow now i have to wait for this other order thats shipping tomorrow to get here till next week. im exited to get it here. Im currently doing my SDNG log that means that im not going to be using this till a few weeks or maybe a month but the fact that i know that i have 2 bottles and i can touch them and open them and smell them makes me happy in a very weird way. i think im starting to develop a fetish for supps.:think:
I was going to post this @ the AN section or NP section but i think this would get more exposure here:icon_lol:

Got a pretty good anti-anxiety supp if you want it- pm me :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
woot my order is supposed to arrive Oct 2, 2007 , im going to send you a PM right now ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ship date
Sep 26, 2007

Estimated delivery
Sep 28, 2007

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
sooooo now i have to wait 5 more days to get my drive here.

That is driving me crazy.

what should i do now

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I guess you now wait for me to put a thread up late this afternoon.................................. :ntome:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I guess you now wait for me to put a thread up late this afternoon.................................. :ntome:
or you can hijack this one and do it here, how you like that ;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Evening or late afternoon..... not sure which....... hmmm

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I have a strange feeling easy will be one of only a couple people who will be angry once its up. LOL. Easy, trust me..... you and I will work out a deal via PM. (no homo).

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myth... You know AN has got you!!!!!!

A bottle shipped your way already I do believe ;)
**** too late, I already ordered one! I didn't think I was going to get any from the first run of it, and was going to have to wait until the second run, so I just bought one!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a strange feeling easy will be one of only a couple people who will be angry once its up. LOL. Easy, trust me..... you and I will work out a deal via PM. (no homo).
eh I doubt i'll be angry, I didn't put the bottle in my cart particularly over the special something or another :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Sam whould had given some driver to the Fedex Driver that picked up my order or i shouldnt had been a cheap ass and paid for next day delivery or second day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang its getting to late afternoon, and still nada from lan

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Zombie is on it like a fat kid on a cupcake...........

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Zombie is on it like a fat kid on a cupcake...........
hahahahah you got no idea i loved RPm but since i got sensitive to stims i dont use it and i been looking for the stim free alternative . Im looking forward to this supps , like i have said before AN hasnt let me down.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
So that was your hand on my ass.........................

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
uhhh, I stepped in on this thread at the wrong time. continue on with what you were uh doing gentlemen....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
the wrong time.... as in 3 or 4 days late? lol