the right leaning out supplement?

Eskate85

Eskate85

Awards
ive never taken any sort of weight loss or fat burning supplement, so im very new to the area. im simply looking for a good supplement that will lean me out (without losing too much weight), harden muscle, maybe add some vascularity and add some lean mass. it seems that every company has there own form of "fat incinerator". i was looking at Jet Fuel, but theres just so many. if someone could point me in the right direction and give some suggestions thatd be awsome. thanks.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
levi from palo alto labs!! no one can touch it! shred you out son!

dean17

dean17

Awards
a couple supps to look at: dcp by rpn is a good fat metabolising recomp type supplement, leviathan by PAL is a good muscle sparing fat burner, anabolic pump for responders seems to be good for leaning out, also x-factor is supposed to have good recomp effects as well

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What you are looking accomplish will be more influenced by your diet and training than a supplement.

ive never taken any sort of weight loss or fat burning supplement, so im very new to the area. im simply looking for a good supplement that will lean me out (without losing too much weight), harden muscle, maybe add some vascularity and add some lean mass. it seems that every company has there own form of "fat incinerator". i was looking at Jet Fuel, but theres just so many. if someone could point me in the right direction and give some suggestions thatd be awsome. thanks.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
6-OXO and SesaThin. Two amazing supplements however I seem to be a super responder to both :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree to all of the above, also want to mention Shred XS Hardcore. Its got a strong appetite suppression as well. Right now there is a leviathan / DCP sale on at nutraplanet, a bottle of each for $60 if I recall right

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I agree to all of the above, also want to mention Shred XS Hardcore. Its got a strong appetite suppression as well. Right now there is a leviathan / DCP sale on at nutraplanet, a bottle of each for $60 if I recall right
This is a simply amazing stack, and at that price, well worth it.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i have to say i used levi and retain2 and got shredded! i think a stack of retain2, levi and DCP.....WOW words cant describe the joy i feel when i think about it!

pumpforlife

Awards
Im also looking to shredd some fat, while building lean muscle..should I go with the levi/DCP stack..or Levi/RPM..it would probably be cheaper and more effective if i just go with the good olld WinnZ

Eskate85

Eskate85

Awards
im leaning towards the DCP/Levi stack, i really like the look of both. its a little pricy, and i wish i didnt have to buy it so soon because its only a limited time special at nutra. but i think it would be worth it. on the other hand i already have some RPM, so may i could just get some levi and stack those. hmm.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, they do operate a little differently... really i'd sort of think the DCP/RPM would be better than leviathan RPM. since leviathan is also a stim, for one you would get overstimmed. also DCP helps specifically with the TTAs to liberate fat into the bloodstream, so that with a calorie defecit you burn the fat. thats why the DCP/Leviathan combo works well

sourcheese

sourcheese

Awards
you know what has worked well for me? combination of diet, cardio, exercise, and supliments. basically every other day I jog for 4 miles and do plyometric stuff... pushups, situps, dips, chinups, bagwork, jump rope. and the other days do basic bodybuilding exersices.

diet goes complex carbs 2 hours prior to working out, such as brown rice. during workouts a mix of isopure and gatoraide, after workouts protien shake. Rest of the time I eat salids (lettuce tomatoes, spinach, green peppers, stuff like that) lean chicken, lean meats. I cut out complex carbs completly except before my workouts.

you want to make a hamburger? take tomatoe, make 2 slices nice and thick, use that instead of bread. use 93% lean meat.

Before going to bed eat cottage cheese so you have protien for your muscled to grab all night long.

first thing in the morning drink something with weigh protien isolate and a piece of good wholegrain bread with fat free cream cheese, and some veggies.

For energy fat burning supliments and so forth, I do the old fashion eac stack. ephedra, asperin, caffien. I think anything though really that gives you energy will help though. And creatine ethyl ester.

do that, take good multivitamins, and you should be all set. Its probobly not what you wanted to hear, but if having a ripped chisseled body was easy, everyone would have one. It takes work, dedication, diet, discipline. Good luck

sourcheese

sourcheese

Awards
also superset when you do lift wieghts. example... shoulders, bicept. I do one set of overhead press, and go to a set of preacher close grip armcurls right away. Then I rest 30 seconds... do another set of 8 of the overhead press, then a set of 8 preacher close grip armcurls... rest 30 seconds... so forth.

keep your workouts no more than an hour.

golfermj23

Awards
good stack for women?

My girlfriend is looking for a good stack that will not only be good for toning up but also a little bit of energy. Her diet is good but she wants to get something that will put her over the edge. Again, what else could she take for a nice kicker as well...We both took the original formula of Stimulant X but the new Stimulant X 2.0 did not have the same kind of effects...the original was a good food suppressant but not the 2.0 formula. Thanks for anyone's input.