Anabolic pump and p-slin

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic pump or p-slin or both?
Depends...

If you're only going to eat carbs around your workout, then P-slin only would be fine. If you eat carbs in meals NOT around your workout, or on off days, then take AP as well. I use the p-slin pre-workout only and then with my other carb containing meals (could be from 1-3 more meals depending) I use AP with those.

Depends...

If you're only going to eat carbs around your workout, then P-slin only would be fine. If you eat carbs in meals NOT around your workout, or on off days, then take AP as well. I use the p-slin pre-workout only and then with my other carb containing meals (could be from 1-3 more meals depending) I use AP with those.
:clap2:

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
Definatley agree! I take P Slin preworkout AND LOVE IT. I take AP with 2-3 other carb meals or about (2) AP on off days with a carb meal!

On training days I go...

1 PSlin preworkout 75-100g carbs 15 min later
Train
1 AP 60-70 simple carbs post workout 15 min later.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
how are the results with these???

and arn't there certain things u have to avoid such as Omega 3, flax seed or something?

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
how are the results with these???

and aren't there certain things u have to avoid such as Omega 3, flax seed or something?
As far as results go, these allow me to eat plenty of carbs and still continue to drop fat. Granted I'm also taking Leviathan/DCP, but being extremely carb sensitive I have never been able to get this lean even on a very low/no carb diet. Also, my strength has remained steady while leaning out, which also has never happened before. The vain side of me loves the fact that I no longer have to deal with the flat look while dieting either. Win win!

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
As far as results go, these allow me to eat plenty of carbs and still continue to drop fat. Granted I'm also taking Leviathan/DCP, but being extremely carb sensitive I have never been able to get this lean even on a very low/no carb diet. Also, my strength has remained steady while leaning out, which also has never happened before. The vain side of me loves the fact that I no longer have to deal with the flat look while dieting either. Win win!

Agreed 100%.

AP remains one of the very few supps that has lived up to the hype in my book.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
What about taking either of these supps with a whole milk protein shake for pre/during workout?