Anabolic pump and p-slin

  1. Registered User
    Juicaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    122

    Anabolic pump and p-slin


    Anabolic pump or p-slin or both?

  2. Registered User
    FitModel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    867
    Rep Power
    16043

    good question. . .
  3. LT*
    LT* is online now
    Registered User
    LT*'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    44
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    292

    Quote Originally Posted by Juicaholic View Post
    Anabolic pump or p-slin or both?
    Depends...


    If you're only going to eat carbs around your workout, then P-slin only would be fine. If you eat carbs in meals NOT around your workout, or on off days, then take AP as well. I use the p-slin pre-workout only and then with my other carb containing meals (could be from 1-3 more meals depending) I use AP with those.
    •   
       

  4. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    Depends...


    If you're only going to eat carbs around your workout, then P-slin only would be fine. If you eat carbs in meals NOT around your workout, or on off days, then take AP as well. I use the p-slin pre-workout only and then with my other carb containing meals (could be from 1-3 more meals depending) I use AP with those.
  5. Registered User
    HITscientist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    140

    Definatley agree! I take P Slin preworkout AND LOVE IT. I take AP with 2-3 other carb meals or about (2) AP on off days with a carb meal!

    On training days I go...

    1 PSlin preworkout 75-100g carbs 15 min later
    Train
    1 AP 60-70 simple carbs post workout 15 min later.
  6. Registered User
    FitModel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    867
    Rep Power
    16043

    how are the results with these???


    and arn't there certain things u have to avoid such as Omega 3, flax seed or something?
  7. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by FitModel View Post
    how are the results with these???


    and arn't there certain things u have to avoid such as Omega 3, flax seed or something?
    No need to avoid good dietary fats.
  8. LT*
    LT* is online now
    Registered User
    LT*'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    44
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    292

    Quote Originally Posted by FitModel View Post
    how are the results with these???


    and aren't there certain things u have to avoid such as Omega 3, flax seed or something?
    As far as results go, these allow me to eat plenty of carbs and still continue to drop fat. Granted I'm also taking Leviathan/DCP, but being extremely carb sensitive I have never been able to get this lean even on a very low/no carb diet. Also, my strength has remained steady while leaning out, which also has never happened before. The vain side of me loves the fact that I no longer have to deal with the flat look while dieting either. Win win!
  9. Registered User
    Arrogant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    38
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    188

    Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    As far as results go, these allow me to eat plenty of carbs and still continue to drop fat. Granted I'm also taking Leviathan/DCP, but being extremely carb sensitive I have never been able to get this lean even on a very low/no carb diet. Also, my strength has remained steady while leaning out, which also has never happened before. The vain side of me loves the fact that I no longer have to deal with the flat look while dieting either. Win win!

    Agreed 100%.

    AP remains one of the very few supps that has lived up to the hype in my book.
  10. Registered User
    Al Shades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    205

    What about taking either of these supps with a whole milk protein shake for pre/during workout?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CKD and anabolic pump and P-slin
    By youngandfree in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-19-2009, 10:49 PM
  2. Adding Anabolic Pump and P-Slin to a cut?
    By Cellardude in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 02:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in