What's better than paravol for the same purpose?

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
It's been mentioned before paravol is kinda weak, I would like to know if there's any other herbal kind of supplements that do the job better.

Someone mentioned something about a "maca tincture".

I wonder if enzyte is any better, as much as I hate that smiling bob guy I see on TV all the time, and as much as I'd hate for anyone to see that I actually own some of that stuff, I wouldn't mind getting some if it lives up to what it says.

pittbull666

pittbull666

Awards
Im using Ejaculoid at double the dose and I love it

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
im currently on axis labs hypertest and am taking around 2000mg of horny goat weed, 4000mg of maca, 3 caps of nows nettle root, and 3 caps of rpm a day. i have been on this stack for around 3 weeks and can say this is really doing the business 4 me. i allways thought pavarol was under dosed and a friend from my gym took it and noticed nothing. so this is my stack and its working better than anything else ive tried,might be worth a thought for you dude:think:

STUD1982

Awards
im currently on axis labs hypertest and am taking around 2000mg of horny goat weed, 4000mg of maca, 3 caps of nows nettle root, and 3 caps of rpm a day. i have been on this stack for around 3 weeks and can say this is really doing the business 4 me. i allways thought pavarol was under dosed and a friend from my gym took it and noticed nothing. so this is my stack and its working better than anything else ive tried,might be worth a thought for you dude:think:
Vince,

Does one risk dependency on the supplements you've mentioned in order to get erections and what not if one uses them at the doses you've listed and with great frequency?

And I do know that you said that this stack has been more effective than anything else you've tried, however, how effective would you say that it has been overall?

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say Paravol was week. It's been very effective for me, personally. I've also read a lot of threads where it's brought good results.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had good results with Paravol and even better results with Ejaculoid.

Naven

Awards
I'm the one that mentioned maca tinctures.

I've found that good quality maca in tincture form seems to work the best for me. The one I've had good luck with are HerbPharm. I've tried others that have worked well also, but HerbPharm is just a good all around company, great quality, consistent, etc.

The thing all the tinctures have in common are that they have alcohol as the base delivery system.

I usually use 1-2 droppers full of tincture a few times a day. For me, it takes 1-3 days to kick in. The benefits are significantly raised libido, better wood, much better big O's, and general well being.

I've tried maca powder in bulk but it tastes so crappy I can't stand to drink it. The tincture form usually ends up costing more but to me it's worth it.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I've used NP's maca powder and it tastes pretty good. It probably depends on where you get it as to the taste.

Naven

Awards
I've used NP's maca powder and it tastes pretty good. It probably depends on where you get it as to the taste.
I've tried many different powders, from cheap crap to very expensive, fresh organic stuff. They all have a similar flavor which I despise. Must be personal, because I've heard a lot of people actually dig the taste. I cannot stand it though :)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I've tried many different powders, from cheap crap to very expensive, fresh organic stuff. They all have a similar flavor which I despise. Must be personal, because I've heard a lot of people actually dig the taste. I cannot stand it though :)
I don't like the taste but I do really like the smell.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
Vince,

Does one risk dependency on the supplements you've mentioned in order to get erections and what not if one uses them at the doses you've listed and with great frequency?

And I do know that you said that this stack has been more effective than anything else you've tried, however, how effective would you say that it has been overall?
dude i already stated in my first post that this stack was really doing the business for me.I dont really know whats so hard to interpret from that statement. as for that erection tangent you have gone off on, i think you may have limited supplement taking experence as i dont think one becomes reliant on supplements to get a boner unless maybe if we are talking about aspire. But back on topic i dont think taking pavarol twice a day at 350mg a dose is going to do a hell of alot for libido or test boosting. theirs all the right stuff in pavarol but simply not enough in it,also i notice the horny goat weed in pavarol is only 10% incarin compared to the 20% bulk horny goat weed at nutra that im taking. so my advice for anyone looking for a libido boost spend the money and look in to a stack like mine that works:thumbsup:
but if you dont want to spend the money i think axis labs hypertest with around 2765mg of ingredents 1 dose a day is a better option than pavarol with 350mg twice a day. but hey thats just my veiw, sorry palo alto laps
also i really like the look of applied nutricals drive:chick:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I believe Diesel Test Hardcore has the same basic ingredients as Paravol, but at a significantly higher dosage. (Paravol, for me, was somewhat effective -- but only at double dose, which gets expensive.)

STUD1982

Awards
dude i already stated in my first post that this stack was really doing the business for me.I dont really know whats so hard to interpret from that statement. as for that erection tangent you have gone off on, i think you may have limited supplement taking experence as i dont think one becomes reliant on supplements to get a boner unless maybe if we are talking about aspire. But back on topic i dont think taking pavarol twice a day at 350mg a dose is going to do a hell of alot for libido or test boosting. theirs all the right stuff in pavarol but simply not enough in it,also i notice the horny goat weed in pavarol is only 10% incarin compared to the 20% bulk horny goat weed at nutra that im taking. so my advice for anyone looking for a libido boost spend the money and look in to a stack like mine that works:thumbsup:
but if you dont want to spend the money i think axis labs hypertest with around 2765mg of ingredents 1 dose a day is a better option than pavarol with 350mg twice a day. but hey thats just my veiw, sorry palo alto laps
also i really like the look of applied nutricals drive:chick:
Thanks for the answer.

I will disregard the rest of your comments.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
I believe Diesel Test Hardcore has the same basic ingredients as Paravol, but at a significantly higher dosage. (Paravol, for me, was somewhat effective -- but only at double dose, which gets expensive.)
:goodpost: another better option. pavarol double dosed taking 4 caps a day is still only 1200mg of ingrediants. 2 bottles of pavarol(120caps)= around $54 compared to 1 bottle of diesel test around $50(120 caps). 1 cap of diesel test has around 1500mg in it. so if you take 4 of them thats around 6000mgs compared to pavarol(1200mg).

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
dude i already stated in my first post that this stack was really doing the business for me.I dont really know whats so hard to interpret from that statement.

angry man!! that hypertest u taking must really be the business

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
Thanks for the responses, diesel test seems worth a shot, and I've heard of ejaculoid too.

What do you guys think of "blue up"?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses, diesel test seems worth a shot, and I've heard of ejaculoid too.

What do you guys think of "blue up"?
blue up is worth the $$$ it's sold for

i think nutra still has it for $15 a bottle :thumbsup:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the answer.

I will disregard the rest of your comments.
:wave:
apologies dude, my current stack has got my libido up and also my agresion levels way up.:frustrate
i agree with b unit about blue up, a very good money for value supplement. i did a 6 week log on blue up, taking 4 caps a day. i had very good strength gains and lean muscle gains but my libido gains were average compared to my current stack. still if you got some blue up at $15 ,stack with nutra's
maca $10 and nutra's horny goat weed at $10 you would be on the right track. thats only $35 or i think diesel test would also be a good option at $50. :pose: