Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) has arrived. Now what?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I bought this based on your recs in my thread Boosting Growth Hormone and Test naturally.

Well it has arrived and I am little unclear with how much daily I should be consuming.

From what I can gather I take it AM and PM and little to no carbs 1 hour before or 2 hours after.

So how much per dose?

Thanks for your help!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I was doing 800mg * 2 avoiding insulin. (before bed... an hour or so after breakfast)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Just to be clear that this product does not make you sleepy in the day time?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
It makes me... not so much sleepy, but lethargic.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
Just to be clear that this product does not make you sleepy in the day time?
I use it as a sleep aid at night. Knocks me out. It's sleep-inducing effects is stronger, and more immediate than melatonin for me. Never tried it during the day. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a can of the 1-c on the way, but have been using powerFull bulk for a while. It can make you a little lethargic during the day, but its not severe at the 800mg dose. its when you take 1600 that the drowsiness is pronounced

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I have been using 1-C for about a week now and it doesnt really help me fall asleep, but it gives a much deeper sleep. I take about 3 grams 30 min before bed on an empty stomach.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using 1-C for about a week now and it doesnt really help me fall asleep, but it gives a much deeper sleep. I take about 3 grams 30 min before bed on an empty stomach.
This is what I usually find as well. It does not necessarily induce sleep, yet, give me a far better quality of sleep once I'm there.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered some in my nutraplanet order that ships today. can't wait to try + compare with bulk powerfull

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Try taking it immediatley before bed. Works best for me.

bogi

Awards
the question directed to usplabs
i ask to know in serving size of 800 mg (3,4 diol),how much natural l-dupa i get ? and how much natural decarboxylase inhibitors i get ? (what the relation between them?)
thanks

the question directed to usplabs
i ask to know in serving size of 800 mg (3,4 diol),how much natural l-dupa i get ? and how much natural decarboxylase inhibitors i get ? (what the relation between them?)
thanks
400mgs L-dopa

The specific alkaloids are abundant so hard to put a number on it. The relation allows for more l-dopa conversion to dopamine.

Ether

Awards
I like 1C alot for a sleep aid, very deep sleep for me. I am on my second container of this and decided to store it in the freezer this time to avoid moisture problems, works great no moisture but it won't mix with liquids. Do you guys have any guess as to why? I have been just dumping it in my mouth and washing it down, tastes decent but the powder burps can burn the nose a little.

I definitely will keep using this product it has become one of my favorites.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
400mgs L-dopa

The specific alkaloids are abundant so hard to put a number on it. The relation allows for more l-dopa conversion to dopamine.
Now I'm confused. In another thread you suggested ~1400g preworkout. This comes out around 700mg L-dopa. I've red in many articles and posts that 50-250mg l-dopa is what is needed for GH release. According to your posts 1c is more bioavailable than 'normal l-dopa', so could you please clarify why one should take more L-dopa from 1C than regular l-dopa. I'm just trying to understand.
Does it mean that people taking l-dopa are underdosing it?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
great sleep aid imo.

USP, is this going to be discontinued like bulk powerful was? please dont.

Now I'm confused. In another thread you suggested ~1400g preworkout. This comes out around 700mg L-dopa. I've red in many articles and posts that 50-250mg l-dopa is what is needed for GH release. According to your posts 1c is more bioavailable than 'normal l-dopa', so could you please clarify why one should take more L-dopa from 1C than regular l-dopa. I'm just trying to understand.
50mgs will not do much. 250mgs will probablycause a minor response.

Please link me to where I reccomend 1400mg(I'm sure you meant 1400mgs not 1400g).

I would use 1gram on the bulk, and I would build up to that dose over a period of 14 days.

bj22

Awards
Should this by cycled or could it be used as a staple? Also, would there be any benefit in stacking it with something like GABA or Niacin for increased effects?

bj22

Awards
Should this by cycled or could it be used as a staple? Also, would there be any benefit in stacking it with something like GABA or Niacin for increased effects?
bump... I'm eager to place an order for this and want to have a solid game plan. Any takers?

1gr only before workout, or 1g 3 times ber day like powerfull?
By the way what would be percentage of l-dopa in powerfull?
Thanks.
I use it 3 times a day.

Before morning cardio(or 1 hour after first meal)
before workout
before bed

You get 500mgs with 2 capsules.

ZIMM

Awards
I just got a new bottle of powerfull 3 days ago and I see the label has changed, it states to cycle 5 days on 2 days off now.
The dosing has changed to 3 caps before workout and 2 to 3 before bed.

has anything else changed in the ingrediants in the last few months because I just got post nasal drip out of nowhere since yesterday and im trying to figure out where the hell in came from lol!