Jungle Warfare at 18?

1. Jungle Warfare at 18?

I just turned 18, and bought Jungle Warfare. I am on my second day. After reading about the ingredient debate, I am on the rocks about continuing using it. I am mostly concerned about long-term effects. I dont want to mess up my development. What do you guys think.

P.S.: I have been involved in the gym over 2 years. My training and diet is good. I have squatted 400lbs for 3 reps before. I also benched a max of 275 once, under extremely good conditions. I'm also 5'8", 185 lbs, an estimated 13% bodyfat(I have the top abs visable).

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

2. As Jmh80 the chemical engineer - I'd stop now. 2 days isn't enough to make many changes.

Just too many chances at who knows what.
    •   

3. yeah, stop. not worth risking any of that crap, and you probly have enough test now

4. I would listen to what the other members said, it would behoove you to stop taking JW.

5. Just wanted to commend the dude for coming on and asking the question - rather than assuming he knows everything (as all 18 yr old males do ).
    •   

6. I agree, it's why the thread is still open.

7. Thanks for the replies guys. You saved me a lot of worry. I am glad to see you guys giving me decent answers, instead of just no.

8. A good lesson to learn from this is to come on the board and research before you buy. You can save a lot of money that way and stay safe.

Good luck man.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I would listen to what the other members said, it would behoove you to stop taking JW.
    x's 2.

Workin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGH and height increase at 18
    By BeastMode in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-22-2015, 06:13 PM
  2. Wheres the Jungle Warfare at?!?
    By nosnmiveins in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 01:08 AM