The New Animal Test

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are the ingredients for the new Animal Test that should be out within the week

3,4-divanillyl tetrahydrofuran
- 3’,5,7-trihydroxy-4’-methoxyflavone
- 6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin
- Agaricus bisporus (std. for polysaccharides)
- Arachidonic Acid (40% in a proprietary fatty acid/oil blend)*
- Bioperine (std. for a minimum of 95% piperine alkaloids)*
- Cissus Quadrangularis (std. for ketosterones)
- Trans-3,5,4'-trihydroxystilbene
- Yohimbe Bark Extract

Any thoughts?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
but did they get AA legally if not they are treading on patent infringing rights

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
this is looking natural to me
why name it after original why not test2 or somthing

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lets not get into the NAME thing again..........:frustrate

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your right....

** also curious about the AA...
yea on the bb.com it was stated by both universal and molecular reps said they had is licensed out...universal stated they like to support the innovators within the supp society

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
where is jjohn on the AA
and mace the name thing SDNG has that right it is great. lives well to its claims and is called next generation i am stating test should be test 2 like the stak 2 since there was an original

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
yea on the bb.com it was stated by both universal and molecular reps said they had is licensed out...universal stated they like to support the innovators within the supp society
thanks reps

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nettle
resveratrol
yohimbe
AA
Cissus
Black Pepper
DHB
an AI
Hesperitin

NOT A BAD FORMULA FOR BOOSTING TEST! :thumbsup:

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
NICE, they brought back a popular old PH product "Animal Test", added Yohimbe so you can feel it, and some cool names. They must be smart company. :)

All joking aside........depending on Dosages it looks good.

Nettle
DHB
Agaricus bisporus (Estrogen blocking Mushroom)
Arachidonic Acid
Bioperine
Cissus Quadrangularis
Resveratrol
Yohimbe
Hesperitin

Looking at those you are going to need big dosages for a few to be active. I am talking from a cost perspective those ingredients are near impossible to dose right in one formula IMO without being over $100 retail and 8-10 caps per day. If I am remembering from Mass FX alone you need a min of 800mg-1000mg/day of nettle at a high extract 90%+.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hesperetin

DESCRIPTION
Hesperetin belongs to the flavanone class of flavonoids. Hesperetin, in the form of its glycoside hesperidin, is the predominant flavonoid in lemons and oranges.

Hesperetin is a solid substance that is poorly soluble in water. Its molecular formula is C16H14O6, and its molecular weight is 302.28 daltons. It is also known as 3',5,7-trihydroxy-4'-methoxyflavanone and (S)-2,3- dihydro-5,7-dihydroxy-2-(3-hydroxy-4-methoxyphenyl)-4-H-1-benzopy- ran-4-one. Hesperetin is the aglycone (aglucon) of hesperedin. Hesperetin has the following structural formula:

Hesperetin

ACTIONS AND PHARMACOLOGY
ACTIONS
Hesperetin may have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, hypolipidemic, vasoprotective and anticarcinogenic actions.

MECHANISM OF ACTION
Hesperetin is a phenolic antioxidant. It may scavenge such reactive oxygen species as superoxide anions and may protect against peroxidation.

Hesperetin's possible anti-inflammatory activity may be accounted for by its interference with the metabolism of arachidonic acid and histamine release. There is evidence that hesperetin inhibits phospholipase A2, lipoxygenase and cyclo-oxygenase. Hesperetin may inhibit histamine release from mast cells.

Hesperetin may reduce plasma cholesterol levels by inhibition of 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A (HMG-CoA) reductase as well as acylcoenzyme A: cholesterol acyltransferase (ACAT). Inhibition of these enzymes has been demonstrated in rats fed a high-cholesterol diet.

The mechanism of hesperetin's possible vasoprotective action is unclear. Hesperetin has been shown to decrease microvascular permeability. It may protect endothelial cells from hypoxia by stimulating certain mitochondrial enzymes such as succinate dehydrogenase.

The mechanism of hesperetin's possible anticarcinogenic action is also unclear. It may be accounted for, in part, by hesperetin's possible antioxidant activity. Other possibilities include inhibition of polyamine biosynthesis and inhibition of lipoxygenase and cyclo-oxygenase.

PHAMACOKINETICS
Hesperetin is typically administered as hesperidin. See Hesperidin.

INDICATIONS AND USAGE
Hesperetin may be helpful in lowering cholesterol and, possibly, otherwise favorably affecting lipids. In vitro and animal research also suggests the possibility that hesperetin might have some anticancer effects and that it might have some anti-aromatase activity, as well as activity against Helicobacter pylori. More research will be required before hesperetin is indicated for any of these situations.

RESEARCH SUMMARY
Like hesperidin, hesperetin has shown some favorable effects on lipids, but, unlike hesperidin, this research has so far been confined to in vitro and animal studies. In the best-designed of the animal studies to date, hesperetin significantly lowered plasma cholesterol levels (but not triglyceride levels) in rats fed a high-cholesterol diet.

No conclusions can yet be drawn from early animal work that suggests hesperetin-induced anticancer effects. Similarly, isolated studies showing anti-aromatase and anti-Helicobacter pylori activity in vitro need follow-up.

CONTRAINDICATIONS, PRECAUTIONS, ADVERSE REACTIONS
See Hesperidin.

DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Hesperetin is typically administered as hesperidin. See Hesperidin.

LITERATURE
Ameer B, Weitraub RA, Johnson JV, et al. Flavanone absorption after naringinin, hesperidin and citrus administration. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1996; 60:34-40.

Bae EA, Han MJ, Kim DH. In vitro anti-Helicobacter pylori activity of some flavonoids and their metabolites. Planta Med. 1999; 65:442-443.

Borradaile NM, Carroll KK, Kurowaska EM. Regulation of HepG2 cell apolipoprotein B metabolism by the citrus flavanones hesperetin and naringenin. Lipids. 1999; 34:591-598.

Choi JS, Park KV, Moon SH, et al. Antimutagenic effect of plant flavonoids in the Salmonella assay system. Arch Pharm Res. 1994; 17:71-75.

Franke AA, Cooney RV, Custer LJ, et al. Inhibition of neoplastic transformation and bioavailability of dietary flavonoid agents. Adv Exp Med Biol. 1998; 439:237-248.

Jeong HJ, Shin YG, Kim IH, Pezzuto JM. Inhibition of aromatase activity by flavonoids. Arch Pharm Res. 1999; 22:309-312.

Lee S-H, Jeong T-S, Park YB, et al. Hypocholesterolemic effect of hesperetin mediated by inhibition of 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A reductase and acyl coenzyme A: cholesterol acyltransferase in rats fed high-cholesterol diet. Nutr Res. 1999; 19:1245-1258.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanx...reps when i can..lol.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't sound too shabby at all!!......of course being it that dosages are high enough as BigSmith stated.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Hesperetin

Hesperetin's possible anti-inflammatory activity may be accounted for by its interference with the metabolism of arachidonic acid and histamine release.
Wait... So does this mean it interferes with the actions of AA?:think:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
looks like this formula might not be very well thought out. It looks to me that they threw in every popular test boosting ingredient and crossed thier fingers.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks like this formula might not be very well thought out. It looks to me that they threw in every popular test boosting ingredient and crossed thier fingers.
Yeah it looks that way, hey they even added Yohimbe. Also I thought cissus wasn't a good idea to take with AA as well.

What does Hesperitin have to do with test boosting, why is it in the formula?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lets not knock it till we try it or hear form people that have.

the heperitin is spose to be an AI, i believe........but i really don't know........

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Which is pretty much what the entire Animal line is. A **** load of ingredients at ineffective doses.

*Except animal pak, which is a combination job. A massive overdose of vitamins and a **** load of other ingredients at inneffective doses.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which is pretty much what the entire Animal line is. A **** load of ingredients at ineffective doses.

*Except animal pak, which is a combination job. A massive overdose of vitamins and a **** load of other ingredients at inneffective doses.

I am surprised. I thought most people were fond of the animal stuff. I tested their new MStack and was slightly impressed by it. The testers on this were pretty happy with it

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i am quote fond of many of their prodcuts never been let down

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did just read that at their site they are selling this for $99.99, which is a bit silly IMO. I like their products as well. Nitro was a nice product for me

Dalamara

Awards
I did just read that at their site they are selling this for $99.99, which is a bit silly IMO. I like their products as well. Nitro was a nice product for me
Well I'm sure it'll be 40-50% of that on the mainstream bodybuilding stores. For instance Torrent is 54.95 on their website.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All anti-inflammatory compounds interfere with the actions of Arachidonic Acid.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody find out anything new on Hesperetin?