superdrol

mjaguilar10

Awards
well i am new here and need some info on what supplements to run i currently just received superdorl and want to know what else i can take to shed the fat and gain muscle..... i am currently startin to hit the weights but need some advice on what to do and take??? please help out

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean the original superdrol or superdrol ng, because the original isn't produced anymore.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Wow, you're "just startin to hit the weights" and you want to know what will build muscle. I'm stunned. I bet you're all of 18 years old too.

Try hitting the weights more (and in a systemic fashion) and pulling together a solid, clean diet. Do that for, oh, I don't know, 3 years or so. Then maybe you can look into hormonal supplements.

Bodybuilding takes time. If you're not willing to put in the work and take that time to grow, then take up shuffleboard or something. You can't cut corners and there are no wonder supplements, so forget it.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Wow, you're "just startin to hit the weights" and you want to know what will build muscle. I'm stunned. I bet you're all of 18 years old too.

Try hitting the weights more (and in a systemic fashion) and pulling together a solid, clean diet. Do that for, oh, I don't know, 3 years or so. Then maybe you can look into hormonal supplements.

Bodybuilding takes time. If you're not willing to put in the work and take that time to grow, then take up shuffleboard or something. You can't cut corners and there are no wonder supplements, so forget it.
:clap2:

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
if you are new to lifting, scour the web for "beginner weightlifting programs." Read everything you can. Eat appropriately for your current size and stated goal. Don't overtrain. What's your age/weight? What are your goals? Longterm? Shortterm? Define them. Write them down on paper. Goals are easier to attain once defined.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i am new here and need some info on what supplements to run i currently just received superdorl and want to know what else i can take to shed the fat and gain muscle..... i am currently startin to hit the weights but need some advice on what to do and take??? please help out
Try the body for life website

www.bodyforlife.com

They've got good dietary + workout information

mjaguilar10

Awards

well i had lifted before for about 3 years but nothing serious... i want to get caught up and start strength training...... i currently am playin football but want to get my strength up and a member advised that superdrol would help out alot that is why i am askin questions bout waht i can take..... i am 23 275lbs 5'11 bf 29% and this will be a long term goal for me i am tired of the way i look ..... what kind of diets can i get on????

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
You need to start to eat right, do cardio 3x a week and workout each muscle once a week.

We just helped a kid that sounds similar to you. He needed to recomp his physique, lose BF and gain muscle. Get your weight training and diet in check, then after a bit you can try some supplements.

heres a link to his thread. read it
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/75612-new-member-need.html

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i had lifted before for about 3 years but nothing serious... i want to get caught up and start strength training...... i currently am playin football but want to get my strength up and a member advised that superdrol would help out alot that is why i am askin questions bout waht i can take..... i am 23 275lbs 5'11 bf 29% and this will be a long term goal for me i am tired of the way i look ..... what kind of diets can i get on????
depending on how good your overall control of your day is (so how flexible you can be with food) the diet related to body for life I mentioned above will work pretty well. As a piece of geting diet under control. using fitday http://www.fitday.com/ to track what you actually eat will help. The main things will be controlling fat intake and controlling simple carb intake.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29