Running out of supp ideas, need your help guys

abomber

Awards
Ive ran a few different stacks over the past 4-6 months and I want to try a new and fresh stack.

the products ive taken:

rpm - been on it 2 weeks
powerfull- for the last 3 months straight
activate extreme - been on it almost a month
anabolic xtreme stack - mass fx, hyperdrol, and retain2 - few months ago

My goals - build as much lean muscle mass possible with as minimal fat as possible. so yes im bulking :p

ive gone from 125 to 160 in the past year. things i AM doing - eating a ****load of protein / calories -

doing bill starrs 5 x 5 routine with tons of squats dead lifts and bench presses

sleeping a lot.

Recommend me please a nice stack that will give me great results on my bulk. money is not necessarily an issue. do not want to use steroids/ pro hormones.

thanks guys in advance - im not sure what supplements to take like igf-2, x-factor, jungle warfare, etc.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
35 lbs in one year on those stacks? Really?.
How old are you? 17or 18? 125lbs?????Really?

abomber

Awards
yeah.. i did one cycle of superdrol though which im ashamed to have ran

abomber

Awards
21 years old .. superdrol cycle gave me 8-10 pounds lean mass.. the rest i ate and squat / dead / benched my way up i can provide before and after pics later today

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
125lbs and 20.......How tall are you?; And mentioning you took the superdrol would have helped.

abomber

Awards
im 5'10.

has anyone experienced a great stack i could purchase that would really aid me during my current bulk? igf, x-factor etc etc? looking for suggestions here

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
keep your carbs high and try out some pslin and anabolic pump...

abomber

Awards
ok so for my current stack i have:

rpm
pslin
anabolic pump

any other strength gain/mass products to throw in?

tattoopierced1

also, you may want to try adding mega dose BCAAs... I'd say start with 20g and go from there per day.

tattoopierced1

ok so for my current stack i have:

rpm
pslin
anabolic pump

any other strength gain/mass products to throw in?
i dont know starting out if i'd have Pslin and AP together... start with one and see how you react to any hypo effects, then add from there if you deem necessary. Dont get too crazy with the cheese wiz just yet.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I second the P-slin. and EAT!!!! clean and healthy. as far as supp's maybe the evo stack by ARLI. It's non PH and will give you a little boost. maybe. And Also say add some BCAA's, Protein, a good creatine.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
i dont know starting out if i'd have Pslin and AP together... start with one and see how you react to any hypo effects, then add from there if you deem necessary. Dont get too crazy with the cheese wiz just yet.
In this case, I'd shoot for AP first...

abomber

Awards
I've always liked Powerfull and Creatine...
ive been on powerfull for 3 months straight. buy a 4th bottle and continue or should i break from it?

i take 3 cytogainer shakes a day - 3g of creatine per serving

should i supplement extra creatine?

abomber

Awards
also, you may want to try adding mega dose BCAAs... I'd say start with 20g and go from there per day.
i realize mega dosing bcaas is taking a ****load more than the recommended daily dose

can you teach me how to mega dose them?

i have vitamin shoppe brand bcaas and some 4 hour time released bcaas.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
yes, When do you take your cytogainer? Get creatine mono and take it before and after workout. or get something like size-on and superpump by gaspari. and just follow the directions. what does a typical day in your diet look like?

abomber

Awards
yes, When do you take your cytogainer? Get creatine mono and take it before and after workout. or get something like size-on and superpump by gaspari. and just follow the directions. what does a typical day in your diet look like?

soon as i wake up - cyto shake
then i work out an hour later

i take an ABB 1000 calorie shake IMMEDIATELY after lifting

then i go home and eat tuna n pasta

while im at work i do two shakes of cyto

then i eat wendys whataburger or taco bell

then i eat some junk food and some whey protein right before bed.

abomber

Awards
current stack

pslin
rpm
cytogainer

recommend me an effective creatine thats not over priced please.

any other supps to throw in? powerfull ? (ive been on it for 3 months straight) x-factor, igf? etc?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
take the cytogainer either during the day maybe wendys or taco bell timeand definately before bedtime. Take a protein shake before you workout(1Hour) instead of the cytogainer. ANd don't eat wendy's or taco bell and drop the junk food. You want to be fat or fit?two cytogainer shakes at work scrap that and have just a regular protein shake. Food not shakes are where you want to get protein and stuff. Again Diet will be the key to any gains. your body won't grow if you don't give it the supplies it needs.

abomber

Awards
take the cytogainer either during the day maybe wendys or taco bell timeand definately before bedtime. Take a protein shake before you workout(1Hour) instead of the cytogainer. ANd don't eat wendy's or taco bell and drop the junk food. You want to be fat or fit?two cytogainer shakes at work scrap that and have just a regular protein shake. Food not shakes are where you want to get protein and stuff. Again Diet will be the key to any gains. your body won't grow if you don't give it the supplies it needs.
i hear you. i work part time at a restaurant so the only food i can get while at work is 2 cytogainer shakes

tattoopierced1

for bcaa's i'd do something like the following:
5g with breakfast
5g pre workout
10-15g post workout
and 5-10g before bed

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
eat eat and then eat some more, jan 07' i was 155....and just from workingout 5 days a week for 4 months, eating like a horse (not a clean diet)...i got to 185lb and 8%bf (im 5'11 20 years old)

the only supps i used were whey protein and mixed between No-Xplode and No-shotgun

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Pump would be my first recommendation. There have been many cases of non-responders or people that only get "Anabolic Dumps" , which is why I didn't get around to trying it. I'm not sure if there's a way to get a sample or two, I tried PMing USPLabs but never got replied to. I'd try that next for lean gains.
Cheers,
Steveo

PS IF anybody knows how to get samples of AP or PSlin PM me please! I'm looking into those after my WF/GM log

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
im taking the anabolic pump and p-slin and its done some stuff, but not much, good pumps, but as far as strength and weight gains go, i havnt gotten much, but i have gotten slightly leaner. i ran a trenavar cycle, which is the same as tren xtreme and gained 30 pounds in a month, but im not sure if you wana go for prohormone like substances.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
im taking the anabolic pump and p-slin and its done some stuff, but not much, good pumps, but as far as strength and weight gains go, i havnt gotten much, but i have gotten slightly leaner. i ran a trenavar cycle, which is the same as tren xtreme and gained 30 pounds in a month, but im not sure if you wana go for prohormone like substances.
what's your carb intake like?

this is the biggest problem with those who take both AP and PSlin...your carb intake is utterly important and must be really high.