PA,H2,Tri-Lean

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Hi

I have been out of the Gym Scene for about a year now,diet has been clean for a while. I can't wait to start training in three weeks and need a bit of advice. i was thingking of running PA,H2 Tri Lean and WTF as a Stack,I will solely rely on whole foods for macros. I am at about 23% at 225Lbs,it's obvious that I need to drop BF,but would like get into the feel fulller,stronger mode at the same time.International shipping takes about two weeks so I would like to order within the next few days.
Any comments would be highly appreciated,for now I am not to keen on anything that needs post cycle therapy.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Hi

I have been out of the Gym Scene for about a year now,diet has been clean for a while. I can't wait to start training in three weeks and need a bit of advice. i was thingking of running PA,H2 Tri Lean and WTF as a Stack,I will solely rely on whole foods for macros. I am at about 23% at 225Lbs,it's obvious that I need to drop BF,but would like get into the feel fulller,stronger mode at the same time.International shipping takes about two weeks so I would like to order within the next few days.
Any comments would be highly appreciated,for now I am not to keen on anything that needs post cycle therapy.
What is H2?

PA == Pro Anabol?

I know what the TriLean system is, there are a few logs here where people had decent results with it.

Why the delay on starting to train?

X

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
H2

H2 = Hyperdrol2
PA Pro Anabol
Out of training due to emmigrating to New Zealand,had to finish of a businnes or two before I cam,quite a bit of paperwork.Been here now for six months ,settled in now its time to get things rolling.