Workout Nutrition Stack (1 Large Xtend + 1 Vasocharge)

  1. Registered User
    Kirkatis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0

    Workout Nutrition Stack (1 Large Xtend + 1 Vasocharge)


    Is this deal the large bottle of extend or the smaller one? cause if so this would be a great deal.

  2. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    i believe it says large, so it is large. Usually when they have combo's like this they are trying to get you to save. I do believe that it should be the large xtend and vaso.
  3. Registered User
    Kirkatis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the input this is definately going to be on my nest purchase.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Travis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,966
    Answers
    0


    Its a very good deal. And yes I know for a fact it is the 1012g extend.
  5. Registered User
    beallio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    133
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Its a very good deal. And yes I know for a fact it is the 1012g extend.
    I can confirm this as well. Scivation used to have a combo deal with their WPI for the same price as this current stack. Either way , not a bad deal at all.
  6. Registered User
    psychospic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    296
    Answers
    0


    Only 5 dollars more than buying the large tub of Xtend by itself. An amazing deal. Whatever you do don't get the watermelon flavor, you won't like it at all. I am buying all the watermelon flavored tubs so as to save you all from the taste.
  7. Registered User
    easymac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    157
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by beallio View Post
    I can confirm this as well. Scivation used to have a combo deal with their WPI for the same price as this current stack. Either way , not a bad deal at all.

    If you look around you can still find that combo.

    I just finished up my tub of xtend and vasocharge. Awesome stuff and a very good deal at that price. Watermellon is the way to go. I mix 4 scoops of watrmellon xtend and 2 scoop of lemonade vasocharge preworkout. Its da bomb!
  8. Registered User
    beallio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    133
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by easymac View Post
    If you look around you can still find that combo.

    I just finished up my tub of xtend and vasocharge. Awesome stuff and a very good deal at that price. Watermellon is the way to go. I mix 4 scoops of watrmellon xtend and 2 scoop of lemonade vasocharge preworkout. Its da bomb!
    I know they're not a sponsor, but check out ************. Generally there's only two places I buy from: DPS and Nutra.
  9. Registered User
    easymac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    157
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by beallio View Post
    I know they're not a sponsor, but check out ************. Generally there's only two places I buy from: DPS and Nutra.

    Both combo's are available from another .com about bodybuilding. I agree, those are the only two places i prefer to shop but if you want to find the xtend/substance wpi combo that is where to look.
  10. Registered User
    TOYFORDOLET's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    386
    Answers
    0


    This is an awesome stack for the price, I'm currently using it and I just dont think you can beat the cost benefit. Scivation is an great company.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question regarding "Workout Nutrition Stack"
    By silverSurfer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 12:17 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 12:54 PM
  3. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 05:21 AM
  4. even post workout nutrition
    By sage in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 10:18 AM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 09:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in