Workout Nutrition Stack (1 Large Xtend + 1 Vasocharge)

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
Is this deal the large bottle of extend or the smaller one? cause if so this would be a great deal.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i believe it says large, so it is large. Usually when they have combo's like this they are trying to get you to save. I do believe that it should be the large xtend and vaso.

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
Thanks for the input this is definately going to be on my nest purchase.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its a very good deal. And yes I know for a fact it is the 1012g extend.

beallio

beallio

Awards
Its a very good deal. And yes I know for a fact it is the 1012g extend.
I can confirm this as well. Scivation used to have a combo deal with their WPI for the same price as this current stack. Either way , not a bad deal at all.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Only 5 dollars more than buying the large tub of Xtend by itself. An amazing deal. Whatever you do don't get the watermelon flavor, you won't like it at all. I am buying all the watermelon flavored tubs so as to save you all from the taste.:D

easymac

easymac

Awards
I can confirm this as well. Scivation used to have a combo deal with their WPI for the same price as this current stack. Either way , not a bad deal at all.

If you look around you can still find that combo.

I just finished up my tub of xtend and vasocharge. Awesome stuff and a very good deal at that price. Watermellon is the way to go. I mix 4 scoops of watrmellon xtend and 2 scoop of lemonade vasocharge preworkout. Its da bomb!

beallio

beallio

Awards
If you look around you can still find that combo.

I just finished up my tub of xtend and vasocharge. Awesome stuff and a very good deal at that price. Watermellon is the way to go. I mix 4 scoops of watrmellon xtend and 2 scoop of lemonade vasocharge preworkout. Its da bomb!
I know they're not a sponsor, but check out dpsnutrition. Generally there's only two places I buy from: DPS and Nutra.

easymac

easymac

Awards
I know they're not a sponsor, but check out dpsnutrition. Generally there's only two places I buy from: DPS and Nutra.

Both combo's are available from another .com about bodybuilding. I agree, those are the only two places i prefer to shop but if you want to find the xtend/substance wpi combo that is where to look.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
This is an awesome stack for the price, I'm currently using it and I just dont think you can beat the cost benefit. Scivation is an great company.