Using supps on accutane

havoc07

Awards
Did any of you use supps while on accutane any negative results? thanks for input

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I have heard no creatine (liver), and no PH AAS.

havoc07

Awards
damn that pretty much cuts out everything what about a testo booster like 6 oxo

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I have heard no creatine (liver), and no PH anabolic steroids.
Would this apply to any acne medication?
Im currently on Ampicllin and take green bulge but dont want an effed up liver.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Would this apply to any acne medication?
Im currently on Ampicllin and take green bulge but dont want an effed up liver.
I'd def. look up the med and see if it's liver toxic. Creatine puts a lot of strain on the liver, just be carefull.

OR Ask your doc. Takes 5 mins :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
damn that pretty much cuts out everything what about a testo booster like 6 oxo
Why the hell would you want to use a test booster when ur on accutane? This is like working out, and eating McDonalds every day. Forget bout test boosters if you want no more acne.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Why the hell would you want to use a test booster when ur on accutane? This is like working out, and eating McDonalds every day. Forget bout test boosters if you want no more acne.
haha. good way to put it.

I will do a search on that ASAP and ask the doc too.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Accutane is very harsh on the liver, as you well know. Most Dermatologists won't even prescribe Accutane to you unless they know that you are going to come in monthly for blood tests to assure your liver isnt suffering. So as far as supplements go I would advise you not to take any. I would also take some liver support OTC's like fish oil and milk thistle. You need to take this time in your life and revert back to basics while your body gets rid of the acne. Get on a very lean clean diet and make sure that you are getting all the nutrients that you need. Remember that your muscles develop memory so that even if you lose some weight once your are done with the Acctane you can regain it back quite quickly. Accutane is NO joke, but it works.