Favorite Weightgainer?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I did a search and got nothing but Superdrol logs??????
Anyway Looking for your favorite Weightgainers. I am looking for Low sugar one though. I don't want 40-50g of sugar. Any thoughts and customs mixes are appreciated too. Thanks.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Universal's Real Gains.

Or just make your own.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beverly Mass Maker Vanilla. Best clean weight gainer I have used. I'd throw in 1/2~1cup frozen starwberries and some heavy cream and 12oZ Skim Milk. Man that was awsome. I also put on good clean mass.

I dont know if they stil use Hydolized Brown Rice Syrup for the main carb, but it was awsome. I know Omega ONE is Hydrolized Rice Syrup with other goodies. I would go with that and a Whey Isolate for a weight gainer if Beverly changed their ingredients.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only weightgainer I've ever used(gaining weight has never been my problem, unfortunately) is HDT's Solid Gains. The chocolate tastes pretty damn good.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
cytogainer, a little too thick kinda hard to put down

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ground oats and whey isolate...with plenty of fish oil.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your looking for one without a junk like dextrose and maltodextrin as a carb source I've only seen 3. Prolabs lean mass matrix, core mrp, and labrada makes one I forget what its called but I think its breakfast something. Core mrp is the cheapest of the 3 and taste ok. All the ones listed use oats and barley for carbs.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your looking for one without a junk like dextrose and maltodextrin as a carb source I've only seen 3. Prolabs lean mass matrix, core mrp, and labrada makes one I forget what its called but I think its breakfast something. Core mrp is the cheapest of the 3 and taste ok. All the ones listed use oats and barley for carbs.
Ahhh...yeah...I am a big fan of the Prolab Lean Mass Oatmeal cinnamon.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chocolate Fudge Mass Meal by Ergopharm is my favorite.

-Spaz

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Up Your Mass by MHP I have heard is good, but the Opti Pro Gainer I have heard is outstanding

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workout maxmizer hands down.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
ALLMAX Quickmass , and Muscle Milk Collegiate Are 2 pretty Good one :D

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Cytogainer for the price but for the quality Pro Complex Gainer, or Isopure MASS! Only downfall to the Pro Complex Gainer ,is the laundry detergent scoop they use instead of a smaller scoop. Makes mixing this thing on the go nearly impossible.

tattoopierced1

if you want something prepackaged, then Core MRP is pretty good.. throw 4 scoops in there and your golden.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I've never really looked at the prepackaged weightgainers becuase of the types of fat and amounts of sugar included. BB, just be wary of these two things.

tattoopierced1

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1434/core-mrp.html

Core MRP Highlights:

* 40 gram high quality protein blend!
* 40 gram oat-barley carbohydrate blend!
* 9 grams of fiber!
* 2 grams of L-glutamine!
* No maltodextrin, fructose, sucrose, or aspartame!
* Ideal for when on the run!
* Instantized-no blender necessary!

Ingredients:
Carbohydrate blend (oat flour and barley flour), protein blend (whey protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, egg albumen, sodium caseinate, and whey protein isolate), cocoa, l-glutamine, gum acacia, natural and artificial flavors, vitamin and mineral blend (dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, electrolytic iron, zinc oxide, copper gluconate, d-calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, retinyl palmitate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, chromium chloride, folic acid, biotin, potassium iodide, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite, cyanocobalamin, and cholecalciferol), gum blend (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, and carrageenan), silica, salt and sucralose.

SurfDan5

SurfDan5

Awards
On pro complex gainer and also On Serious Mass... I've had great results with both... If you want to keep it more on the lean side you cant go wrong with ON Pro Complex Gainer...

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I've always been partial to Ultra Peptide 2. ;)

Holy crap, the Chocolate PB is awesome, like unreal. This is the exact modification I would have made to Sustain, which is to balance out the chocolate more and they did a fantastic job. There are very few powders that taste better than this one, maybe 1 or 2. Incredible!

Tell Dave he did his typical fine job. As soon as this gets in a store anywhere that I can find it, I'm definitely on it (once I clear through my backlog)!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I thought this was going to be released by now??
Choc PB and Strawberry was delayed by a week. Our other flavors are ready to roll and have been sent to bb.com. Unfortunately Nutraplanet has yet to pick us up, however they were informed that it's available.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Choc PB and Strawberry was delayed by a week. Our other flavors are ready to roll and have been sent to bb.com. Unfortunately Nutraplanet has yet to pick us up, however they were informed that it's available.
Oh? Let ME handle that.