Halo-Tren 400

mountainboy

Awards
Has anyone ever used this before? Is it any good, I'm thinking of stacking it with Epistane and Dermacrine. Any feedback would be appreciated- how were the sides, how much bf% loss, how much mass gains, strength gains...

Serving Size (caps) 1
Servings Per 60
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol (mg) 25
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione (mg) 20
6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) (mg) 155

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HALO - TREN is 2 PH's and you want to stack it with EPI, another PH? Sounds a bit much to me - but if you insist, it's you body. What kind of experience do you have with PH's and training?

mountainboy

Awards
Actually it would be my first cycle ever. It seems to not be to very harsh, because in total it would only be two methylated products.

mountainboy

Awards
Mat- would it be better/wiser for me to go 4 weeks on epi and then directly after that go 4 weeks on halo tren?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Truth be known bro - Being your first cycel, I would recommend just running EPI by itself for 4 weeks then PCT with a (SERM) OR running the HALO-TREN w/o the EPI for 3-4weeks with correct support supplements and then 4 weeks of PCT with a (SERM).

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Eight weeks on Orals is a bad Idea. You have two cycles here.
Also in My opinion all of these "Double Methyls" are a bad Idea. It's like sustanol 250. thats 3 methyls mixed together. Halo alone is good but these mixes are sketchy. Plus it is a big strain on your liver.
Also what are your stats?

mountainboy

Awards
Why are the combined compounds sketchy? my stats are 220ish 27years old been lifting for about 4 or 5 years pretty serious around 26%bf 5'8" tall. My goal will be to lose some bodyfat (mainly through cardio) and do a lean bulk, anything else? All the goods that are on hand:

Cycle:
Epistane x1
Halo-Tren 400x1
Dermacrine x1
Cycle Support x1 (Do I need to run this with my PCT?, or just on cycle?)
Cissus x1
Taurine x1

PCT:
NOW liver protector x1(do I actually need this?)
Reatin 2 x1
Diesel Test Hardcore x1
Dermacrine Sustain x1( for my SERM, I know it's very controversial right now, but I feel it's safe)

Staples:
Animal pak
EFA's
Vit C
Digestive aids and probiotics

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Dude, That's three Methyls at once. You can do that if you want but when your Liver starts giving you crap don't say we didn't warn ya. And I said Sketchy because to put those two methyls together is not usually a good Idea. Methyls are liver toxic stand alone when you stack them you are double or triple dosing a chemical that is beating up your liver. You can cycle whatever you want but you asked for some Opinions and that's mine.
As far as the Cycle support goes Start taking one serving per day a week before your cycle. Then Two a day for cycle and post cycle. Anabolic Innovations is coming out with a post cycle support but until then this should work.
And you might want to rethink your SERM.

mountainboy

Awards
Dude, That's three Methyls at once. You can do that if you want but when your Liver starts giving you crap don't say we didn't warn ya. And I said Sketchy because to put those two methyls together is not usually a good Idea. Methyls are liver toxic stand alone when you stack them you are double or triple dosing a chemical that is beating up your liver. You can cycle whatever you want but you asked for some Opinions and that's mine.
As far as the Cycle support goes Start taking one serving per day a week before your cycle. Then Two a day for cycle and post cycle. Anabolic Innovations is coming out with a post cycle support but until then this should work.
And you might want to rethink your SERM.
Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it, I will continue to consider whether or not to do 2 seperate cycles or not.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE!!:

Get down to 15% BF before you do any kind of steroid! Oops did I say steroid? Damn straight I did because pro-hormones are banned, pro-STEROIDS are what you are talking about. Orals totally mess up your cholesterol and you are already overweight (actually technically Obese bro).

Steroids for cutting are needed when you are 12% or less and looking to maintain mmuscle on your journey below 10%... You moght wonder; who the hell is this guy to tell me this stuff? Man I am just someone who has made many mistakes misusing things and been lucky along the way to not have health problems.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also sorry for this cause its gonna be harsh: I don't think anyone who knows how to diet can possibly workout for any number of years and still be over 20%... I have NEVER seen one person who couldn't get under 20% with just a poper diet. Now some people are genetically screwed and will stall just below 20 but man you should be able to lower carbs and drop 20 pounds within the next 2 months and be SOLID and ready to get on a cycle. You honestly have some nice wieght man and if you do things right then you will have a nice body within the next 6 months for sure!

Hey I am harsh but you will thank me in 6 months I promise.

mountainboy

Awards
Also sorry for this cause its gonna be harsh: I don't think anyone who knows how to diet can possibly workout for any number of years and still be over 20%... I have NEVER seen one person who couldn't get under 20% with just a poper diet. Now some people are genetically screwed and will stall just below 20 but man you should be able to lower carbs and drop 20 pounds within the next 2 months and be SOLID and ready to get on a cycle. You honestly have some nice wieght man and if you do things right then you will have a nice body within the next 6 months for sure!

Hey I am harsh but you will thank me in 6 months I promise.

Hey, the truth hurts, it's all good though. I got married 11 months ago, before then I weighed 190, my wife is an awesome cook, the problem is with our schedules we eat dinner pretty late, and she and I both love carby foods, as of this week I will be trying to commit to cutting out carbs after 7.

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Dude is absolutely right

Man, after 7, cut all starchy carbs out after 1:00pm and than just do fiborous carbs, ie dark green leafy veggies. Do it for 4 3 weeks, see if you dont look completely different. Carbs arent your enemy, its just the times that you ingest them that cause problems.

Halo Tren isn't bad, i liked it but i wouldn't stack it with anything.

mountainboy

Awards
Man, after 7, cut all starchy carbs out after 1:00pm and than just do fiborous carbs, ie dark green leafy veggies. Do it for 4 3 weeks, see if you dont look completely different. Carbs arent your enemy, its just the times that you ingest them that cause problems.

Halo Tren isn't bad, i liked it but i wouldn't stack it with anything.
Thanks for the tip, what kind of results did you see with it? did it take a couple weeks to see any results? what kind of dosing did you follow?

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
5 times more anabolic than test

well i tried to get as much info as i good before taking it. the guys as bcs said it was 5 times more anabolic than test!!! I was like wow......no way, so i kinda started slow, traditional pyramid, 1 in am 1 in pm for 7days, 1,1,1 for 10 days, 1,1 for another 7 and pretty much called it quits. Got really strong and gained about 5 pounds.

mountainboy

Awards
well i tried to get as much info as i good before taking it. the guys as bcs said it was 5 times more anabolic than test!!! I was like wow......no way, so i kinda started slow, traditional pyramid, 1 in am 1 in pm for 7days, 1,1,1 for 10 days, 1,1 for another 7 and pretty much called it quits. Got really strong and gained about 5 pounds.
Cool, thanks for the info

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Congrats on getting married but be careful. Women will try to ruin your physique to make themselves more secure in your relationship. Don't buy into the idea that its all done out of love haha, women are crazy...

I only gave you tough love because from your stats you have some nice muscle under that fat and you could easily cut down 20 pounds before starting your cycle. If you do that then after your cycle you will look GREAT. Also there is some science suggesting that over 17% bf your androgen receptors start being inhibited in their action and your estrogen receptor up regulate. Anecdotal evidence suggests under 10% users are even happier with their gains. All i am saying is you have some nice stats to work with despite having way to much fat.

P.S. In my opinion carbs are the enemy but I am also insulin resistant. There are right and wrong ways top do any diet and carbs can be incorporated but you need to learn mroe about carb timing. with proper timing you can eat moderate carbs and lose fat.

mountainboy

Awards
Congrats on getting married but be careful. Women will try to ruin your physique to make themselves more secure in your relationship. Don't buy into the idea that its all done out of love haha, women are crazy...

I only gave you tough love because from your stats you have some nice muscle under that fat and you could easily cut down 20 pounds before starting your cycle. If you do that then after your cycle you will look GREAT. Also there is some science suggesting that over 17% bf your androgen receptors start being inhibited in their action and your estrogen receptor up regulate. Anecdotal evidence suggests under 10% users are even happier with their gains. All i am saying is you have some nice stats to work with despite having way to much fat.

P.S. In my opinion carbs are the enemy but I am also insulin resistant. There are right and wrong ways top do any diet and carbs can be incorporated but you need to learn mroe about carb timing. with proper timing you can eat moderate carbs and lose fat.
Thanks, I know I have to pay close attention to my diet, I love carby foods and have a horrible sweet tooth, I also dont care much for veggies (it's worth it to eat them though if it'll help me lose weight) here is a sample of me diet, breakfast and lunch usually never change-

7:20AM Breakfast-
3 hardboiled egg whites (I just can't get used to eating the yolk- yuck)
2 pieces of wheat toast with natty pb on each
sugar free/ fat free yogurt (dannon kind w/60 cals)

12PM Lunch-
2 pieces wheat bread w/8 thin slices of turkey and a bit of shredded cheese
2 pieces wheat bread w/natty pb on each

4PM afternoon/ pre w/o snack-
handful of almonds
a piece of fruit, like an apple
sugar free jello

6PM Workout (whey protein in milk after workout)

7-8PM Dinner
a pasta w/ chicken or some other carby food
for dessert usually something sugary like pb M&M's (I've been getting better at not having this, last night I skipped out on ice cream)

10PM Bedtime

I always want to eat something large after my workout to help build muscle, but it ends up being so late. with my work schedule there is no other time for me to work out either.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Diet is the cornerstone to how you look and grow. Post workout nutrition is Vital and you need to tweak yours. All the PH's and stuff is worthless if you don't have a diet that gives your body the building blocks to grow.

mountainboy

Awards
Diet is the cornerstone to how you look and grow. Post workout nutrition is Vital and you need to tweak yours. All the PH's and stuff is worthless if you don't have a diet that gives your body the building blocks to grow.
Yeah, I know how important diet is, I just spent way to much on all this cycle stuff for me to use it and have a crappy diet through it- this week I am working on getting it strictly under control

mountainboy

Awards

Do you have a link to that info about bf in relation to receptors?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Heck no man! Ha! I have read tens if not hundreds of thousands of posts on dozens of boards over the last 8-9 years. It's just one of those things I know I have read many times on a couple boards. The best I could do is point you to one board i know I have read about it on but really it's one of those "you're just going to have to trust me," kind of things...

mountainboy

Awards
Heck no man! Ha! I have read tens if not hundreds of thousands of posts on dozens of boards over the last 8-9 years. It's just one of those things I know I have read many times on a couple boards. The best I could do is point you to one board i know I have read about it on but really it's one of those "you're just going to have to trust me," kind of things...
OK well thanks anyway

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Anabolics 0
OTC Drug 2
Anabolics 6