• RockStar
I would apply, but a past experience with Gabatropin makes me think twice. :(

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I would apply, but a past experience with Gabatropin makes me think twice. :(
Remember though, this is not Gabatropin. In fact, the only ingredient that is similar, if I remember Gabatropin right, is Phenibut. When taken as directed, ABYSS is VERY effective, safe, and side effect free. ;)

Workin

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Workin I am your man here haha. I have not done a log but hopefully you can see from my posts that I am well spoekn and know my body like crazy. I have used MANY sleep aids. Gaba gave me slight energy, melatonin take 2-3 hours to work then I get sleepy and depressed the next day and ditto for lunesta, zma doesn't do much and phenibit alone didn't work either...

Anything that can make me fall asleep before 2am would be like gold and i would happily pimp it ha.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Workin I am your man here haha. I have not done a log but hopefully you can see from my posts that I am well spoekn and know my body like crazy. I have used MANY sleep aids. Gaba gave me slight energy, melatonin take 2-3 hours to work then I get sleepy and depressed the next day and ditto for lunesta, zma doesn't do much and phenibit alone didn't work either...

Anything that can make me fall asleep before 2am would be like gold and i would happily pimp it ha.
Thanks for your interest justreading! Click on the link in the first post in this thread and submit your application....I'd be happy to put your name in the hat! ;)

Workin

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Just let me know what you wanna know from me ;).

I would love to test this for ya bud....

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I posted an app in there but never got a response.. oh well, guess Im not what your lookin for! :trout:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted an app in there but never got a response.. oh well, guess Im not what your lookin for! :trout:
The app process is still going on Red, after the deadline we will select 2 testers for Abyss. Thanks for applying my friend.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just let me know what you wanna know from me ;).

I would love to test this for ya bud....
BJ head on over to the link workin posted and it'll let you know all you need to know for the application process. Looking forward to seeing yours.:thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
We received your application and will certainly take it into consideration RedDog! Sorry if we didn't directly respond. I try and thank everyone for applying but due to time constraints, sometimes miss a few. It does NOT mean that we will miss your application when we consider who will be the 2 testers.

Thanks for your interest in ABYSS my friend! :)

Workin

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey buddy! Good to hear from you!

Workin
Yeh man, its been way too long...congrats big time on all the new product releases. Can't wait to try all of them out.

Well done on the formulations.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Yeh man, its been way too long...congrats big time on all the new product releases. Can't wait to try all of them out.

Well done on the formulations.
Thanks blackJack...We are very excited and proud with how they turned out. :thumbsup:

Workin

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Yo workin, Im testing the Poseidon/Xfactor combo for you guys. If I buy some Abyss, can I get the ok from you to add to my stack? If not, thats straignt, but my freaking sleep has been horrible and tryptophan, 5-htp, melatonin, gaba, etc... just hasnt been workin in any combo or dosage.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Yo workin, Im testing the Poseidon/Xfactor combo for you guys. If I buy some Abyss, can I get the ok from you to add to my stack? If not, thats straignt, but my freaking sleep has been horrible and tryptophan, 5-htp, melatonin, gaba, etc... just hasnt been workin in any combo or dosage.
Absolutely ugab...Thanks for asking though. ABYSS won't interfere at all with XFactor or Poseidon.
I think you'll be very pleased with ABYSS. You'll finally be able to get some rest. ;)

Looking forward to your log!

Workin